surprise - bangs

Always For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

surprise

"Are you really going to stay over?" Yongguk asked.

"Ya, do you really not want me to stay over? Why do you keep asking it when I said it ages ago that I'm staying?" His twin brother replied.

"It's just….sudden."

"Now, I have seen my twin brother after a while. Can't you be more welcoming?" Yongnam plopped down on the sofa.

It was out of his character to chase his brother away and Yongguk couldn’t do that. So resigned, he sat down beside his brother on the sofa.

"It's not like that, but I'd definitely appreciate some notice about you coming." Yongguk explained.

"Well, you would, wouldn’t you? Why are you acting so anxious, looking at your phone all the time?" Yongnam asked curiously.

Yongguk hadn't even realized he was doing that, and he put away his phone into his pocket.

"No, I'm not.. I hadn't planned on having dinner tonight but since you are here, I assume I will need to cook something now?" Yongguk asked.

"I'd definitely appreciate if you would cook ramyun. I'll go take bath now, and yeah. I'll wear one of your shirts!"

Yongguk sighed as his brother went to take bath. This was how their dynamics were ever since they were young. Even though their faces looked the same, he couldn’t say the same about their identities. It couldn’t be more opposite if they tried.

 

"Yongguk ah, isn't the ramyun ready?" Yongnam asked, fresh from shower. Yongguk took a look at Yongnam and frowned.

"I have to go out to buy some eggs.. ramyun is incomplete without them…. And yeah, can you not wear this shirt?" Yongguk pleaded.

Yongnam looked down to the shirt, staring at the minion character on its front.

“Just wear anything but this one, there are plenty of others.”

"Arasso. But is there any reason?" Yongnam took off his shirt right there to appease Yongguk, but before he could get the answer from Yongguk, Yongguk was already gone.

Yongnam was heading to the room to get changed into another shirt when the doorbell rang.

"Aishh…did he forget something now?"

"I'm coming!" Yongnam headed and opened the door

===============

 

"Surprise~" Eunji said as the door opened…but it was her who got surprised instead.

…no. Not , but half Yongguk opened the door. She slowly looked up to the face to see a smirk there… a smirk at knowing how he was affecting her… but wait. This was not her Yongguk oppa. She took a long breath and looked at him carefully. This was definitely not him.

“Who are you?” she said, stepping back without realizing. And now a frown visibly presented on her forehead.

Interesting?  The look-like Yongguk wondered. Not just Eunji, he too was now studying, taking note of the person in front of him. She’s familiar, of course. Who didn’t know this girl? A member of it girl group, the main vocal if he’s not mistaken, and an actor, he remembered his halmoni watched some of her dramas. But the question was, what was she doing here? Giving surprise, but getting surprised?

Wait, he took a moment to scan her look. Cute. Eyes were questioning with a frown matched well on her forehead. Her bang looked lovely, giving a cute frame for her frown. First time seeing a member of girl group, he thought they loved cute dress or short skirt, this one though seemed different, she was only in white minion t-shirt and a pair of knee length jeans. Wait, the shirt seemed familiar but he couldn’t recall. By the way, back to her look, she had a pair of black frame glasses, and by standing small in front of him she looked just like the character on her t-shirt. This was super cute.

The guy though kept the smirk on, now leaning on the side door he’s getting interested. “Do you even need to ask?” he challenged.

Eunji was surprised. She’s sure he wasn’t her oppa, but that voice was certainly Yongguk’s. It sounded incredibly similar, husky rough voice which always had her flattered. But no, Yongguk didn’t speak like that though. So, she nodded.

“I do. Who are you?”

Oh, she’s strong, he’s lost. Bursting out of laugh, Yongnam was certainly amazed.

“Aigoo,” he beamed a wide smile, “I’m Yongnam, Yongguk’s twin,” he said after managing himself, “now, you, I need to know who you are,” his smirk formed again, “not the name, Jung Eunji-ssi, as I know it already. I’m sure it’s related to my twin, but I need a confirmation. Who are you?”

That’s pretty strong as well. Yongnam complimented himself. He was expecting another startled look coming from this petite girl, with cheeks blossomed red, and fidgeting, she would look even cuter. Oh , but he was wrong. She smiled instead, oh no, that wasn’t just that, her eyes curled like crescent which made her look even lovely.

He wished he was wrong. For a bliss moment the stupid him wished this girl was not related to his twin at all. Damn it!

“Eunji?”

A voice interrupted.

They both turned their head. Standing not too far from them, they saw Yongguk was coming to them, hand holding a grocery plastic and a confused look plastered on his face.

Eunji grinned even wider, “Oppa, hi!”

“Oh, that’s fast,” Yongnam commented.

Ditching his sibling, Yongguk rolled his eyes and gazed down to his petite girl, “What are you doing here?” he’s flustered, everyone could note.

“Um … visiting, I guess.” And she closed her sentence with a chuckle. Sensing somehow she shouldn’t have come.

“And yah, you!” his gaze’s back to Yongnam. Glaring, this time.

“Wae?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter