After Midnight- kim

Always For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was somehow different, was what Sehun kept saying to every hyung he met. According to the youngest, that main dancer was hiding something. It was as if there is an invisible shine surrounding him. He was unusually in good mood; very good mood.

 

“Good then, I don’t like seeing Jongin being all gloomy and desperate like before,” Joonmyun said.

 

"But he's been in this good mood for too long!" Sehun insisted. Based on his observation, Jongin has been looking like that for too long. Two weeks and three days to be exact. And it wasn’t usual, he tried to explain to their leader.

 

And for doing that Sehun earned a glare from his hyung.

 

“Come on, Maknae, stop disturbing me,” Joonmyun complained.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you curious? Jongin is acting so strange today.”

 

Sighing, Joonmyun took a brief moment to scan Jongin’s state from afar. “Yeah, he’s strange, breathing and smiling. Now go back to your room, do something instead of bugging me!”

 

“See, he’s smiling! By himself! It is weird, Hyung!” too much into his curious mode, Sehun whispered too close to Joonmyun’s ears, and earned a light smack from the leader.

 

“Seriously, this kid! ”

 

“Don’t you see he’s holding his phone? He might be reading something,” coming joining them the tallest member. Chanyeol casually took the television remote from Sehun’s hand. “Stop making noises, Hun-ah.”

 

“Listen to your hyung!” Joonmyun said, giving up and leaving.

 

The Maknae then groaned. His target changed.

 

“What do you think he’s doing, Hyung?”

 

“What else, gaming, why so curious?”

 

“No, I can sense he’s not playing game. Game doesn’t make you grin like fool. Hyung, doesn’t he look somehow … um, what, pleased?

 

This, Chanyeol let out a small laugh, “seriously, your talk is getting non-sense, Maknae. Just go back to your room!”

 

“Hyung, aren’t you curious too? Look!”

 

Just then Jongin stood up, gaze meeting the two members. His grin remained, and was enough to make the youngest squint his eyes. Sliding his phone inside his jeans, he was oblivious to the suspicious look on Sehun’s face.

 

“Guys, I’m going out for awhile,” he said while grabbing his jacket.

 

“Where to?” Maknae asked.

 

“Umm…Just looking for ice cream.”

 

Oh, the answer was quite surprising. Sehun had his eyes widened, while Chanyeol looked rather confused, “ice cream? At such hour?” Sehun commented, taking look at the time. It was already past midnight.

 

Jongin didn’t reply and merely laughed, “Do you want some?”

 

Sehun was about to question him again, but this time Chanyeol closed his mouth using his hand, “Me Chocolate Vanilla and any flavor for Sehun!.”

 

“Ok! See you then.”

 

“Um, take care!”

 

With Jongin leaving after taking his wallet, Chanyeol gained a glare and extra pout from the youngest.  “Don’t look at me like that,” the older said while shoving Sehun’s face using his palm, “Go and follow him. Tell me if you find something interesting!”

 

"Arasso hyung!"

 

Like a puppy chasing after bone, Sehun left after grabbing his own wallet

 

____

 

It was already past midnight, but still risky to go out because of sasaengs. So he carefully headed out, keeping Jongin within his eyesight.

 

Sehun's suspicions grew when Kai just walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter