worst surprise ever (?) - leader kang

Always For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

worst surprise ever (?)

 

Eunji woke up with a jolt. She took out the phone to look at the time and let out a groan. Her phone was dead, and because of that her alarm on phone didn't go off. This was not how she had planned her day to go. Today was his special day. She was supposed to bake a cake and supposed to have gone to surprise him at midnight, but it was already seven am the next morning. Her small nap had somehow turned into ten hours of sleep. Deciding to shelve the plan of baking a cake, she went to the kitchen to at least prepare seaweed soup for him.

They had schedule on afternoon and the members were all sleeping in, so she was surprised when Chorong entered the kitchen shortly

" What are you doing here early in the morning? You should be sleeping." Leader frowned

"It's his birthday, so I was cooking some seaweed soup for him. I'm almost done." Eunji replied as she turned off the stove

"Yah. Just look at your face. It's obvious you are sick. You should really be resting on bed, not going out on dates!"

"Unnie, I think I'll be more sick if I don’t visit him. I haven't seen him in weeks, and if I don’t see him today it will be months because of hectic schedules. I promise I won't stay out too long." Eunji pleaded. Chorong looked at the earnest face of Eunji's and sighed in defeat. She knew how stubborn Eunji was, so realized arguing with her was just waste of energy

"Arasso. But take your medicine all right?"

"Neh, unnie!"

"And wear warm clothes."

"Neh~" she smiled at the naggy leader before going in to change

Eunji headed out, bundled up in her warmest clothes. She didn’t want to take risk on her health after all. Grabbing a taxi, she instructed the driver to take her to YG building. She knew him well enough by now that he would be crashing in one of the studios instead of going home to sleep. She hadn't calculated on the number of fans waiting outside of the YG building though. It was till morning and it seemed like it would snow today after all.

Covering her face with muffler, she headed in to the entrance of the building.

"Agasshi, you cannot go in." A guard came to stop her as she was about to enter

She hadn't expected this as well. The other guards knew her well and let her in easily, but it seemed like this was a new one.

"Ahjusshi, I'm WINNER's friend. I just came to drop this." She lifted her bag to show him.

"The others waiting there all claimed to be WINNER's relatives or friends too. Put the package over there. I'll make sure to give it to them." The guard pointed to the pile of gifts in one corner, shooing her away.

She frowned at the guard for mistaking her as one of the fangirls, but he was still only doing his job.

Realizing that she still had her face hidden, she took off the muffler to show her face to him.

"Ahjusshi. It's me..Jung Eunji. I came to see Yoon…Kang Seungyoon. Can you let me go in?" she pleaded.

"I'm sorry agasshi. I have been ordered to not let anyone in without permission.." he bowed.

"aigoo.. I knew the old guards so I didn’t bother bringing the permission slip… I should have brought that with me.."

"I'm really sorry.."

"Ahjusshi, stop apologizing. You are doing your job after all."

She contemplated calling someone inside, but realized too late that the entire problem started because of the dead battery of her phone.

Should I just go home? Or drop by his apartment in hope that he would return home soon?

The snowfall just started, and Eunji was too focused on her thought that she somehow was oblivious to the scream of fangirls behind.

She literally felt him before hearing him.

"Ahjusshi, you can let her in. Today, and any other time she comes to visit."

A familiar voice came from behind, and she looked up to the face she adored.

"Yoon ah.."

And there, she finally saw his usual beaming smile. When was it, the last time she got to see that curl on his lips? She couldn’t even remember. Well, it wasn’t a big deal though, as now she could see it again.

“How are you?” he asked, his smile formed even wider.

Eunji was about to reply yet she had to stop as such loud shout were heard. And as if coming back to earth they belatedly realized that they were watched by so many people, mostly were Incles who came for sending birthday present for this Winner’s leader.

Her eyes widened. Suddenly losing energy.

The guard naturally moved forward, blocking the people from taking pictures, trying his best to keep his artists safe.

“Oppa? Is that Jung Eunji?” one fan shouted.

“Seungie-ah, are you dating Jung Eunji?” another fan asked loudly.

“Eunji-yah, what are you doing here? Are you guys dating?” another one joined and so did more people. Asking massive similar questions.

Eunji couldn’t feel her feet as her brain tried to calculate things. She was doing mistake. She shouldn’t have been here. Was it because of her fever? She became such dummy and ruined the hiding they perfectly did for these couple of years over something so stupid.

Her hand naturally grabbed Seungyoon’s jacket as he moved forward, stood tall in front of her, as if covering her from the flash of some fans’ camera.

“Yoon-ah, mian …” Eunji whispered from behind and leaned closer to his back.

The fear now enveloped her.

However then, the massive shout suddenly stopped as Seungyoon lifted his finger and shushed his fans. Smiling, he gently said, “slowly guys.”

Eunji looked up. Of course she couldn’t see his face, yet from his calm voice Eunji could tell he was somehow smiling right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter