The Wedding Preparation

The Cold Heart

Chapter 9:  The Wedding Preparation

One month ago since the wedding arrangement they flied to US for the wedding and two days’ time they will be already a married couple. At mansion of the Jittaleela’s in Beverly Hills.

Wow! Your mansion here is nice and amazing. Mrs. Manaying said.

Thank you Mrs. Manaying and feel at home. Tina said.

Tina, you don’t need to call me that, call me Mom from now on. Mrs. Manaying said

Ok… mom. Tina said while rubbing the back of her neck.

Aom heard what they were talking about and when aom looked at Tina she rolled her eyes and Tina saw it but she just ignored it.

Mom dad come I will show you to your room. Tina said.

Tina was leading Aom’s parents to their room then Aom started exploring the mansion while roaming around the mansion  she saw one large photo in one the corridors due to curiosity she walk toward that photo. When she’s already in front of it and started staring at it while staring closely at photo someone suddenly just talk  beside her that made her jump out from where she’s standing.

Sorry did I scared you miss? Hongyok asked.

Just a little but no need to worry. Aom replied.

I’m sorry. Hongyok said apologetically.

No it’s ok. While she’s staring at the little girl she started to wonder upon looking closely she is the little girl on the photo. Are you the little girl here? Aom added.

Yes I’m Suppanad’s little sister. Do you know my big brother? Hongyok asked.

BIG BROTHER? So she doesn’t know that Tina is a girl? Aom said in her mind. Yes I know Suppanad. Aom added.

Tina saw Aom and Hongyok talking so she called out hongyok  and upon hearing  hongyok name being called she turned around and saw her big brother so she ran to her and Tina carried her in her arms and started to walk toward Aom.

Big brother? Hongyok asked.

Yes baby what is it? Tina replied.

Is she my future sister? Hongyok asked.

Huh, where did you hear that? Tina asked.

I heard it at atty.  In and you at the car. Hongyok replied

Ah really baby and about that. Tina said.

Yes, baby I’m your future sister and you can call me sister from now on baby. Aom said.

Really? Yey!

Tina was shocked about what Aom said she can’t believe that she said. Tina thought that Aom is straight and she don’t like this kind of relationship.

Uhhmmm…. hongyok why don’t you help lady Jang in preparing the dinner. Tina said while putting down hongyok.

After hongyok was gone.

What, why did you say those? Tina asking coldly.

And what’s wrong with that? Aom replied.

I know you’re against to this kind of relationship so you better not promise or say something that will makes you a part of our family and after the wedding we can file a divorce paper immediately so we won’t get tired of fooling each other. Tina said coldly.

How can you say those words to me you don’t know how much I would like to. Aom was about to say but she was cut off when hongyok is calling them for dinner.

Big sis and brother while holding their arms, come on lets go dinner is ready… ma and pa are at the table waiting for us. While dragging them to the dining table.

Oh good you’re here come and seat so we can start dinner already. Mrs. Manaying said.

Aom and Tina seated facing each other and for hongyok she seated on Mr. manayings lap…while eating the whole dining area is filled with silence but the silence was broken when hongyok suddenly  speak.

Big sister can I sleep with you tonight? Hongyok asked.

Oh sure baby. Aom replied.

Yey!!!! Thank you. Hongyok said then went down on Mr. Manaying’s lap and went to Aom and kissed her on her cheeks.

After dinner they went all to their rooms while in Tina’s room, Tina got bored so she decided to video call Mike. Mike is Tina’s best friend from London they were been friends since childhood days.

VIDEO CALL:

                Mike: oh, bro you look you have a tons of problem there?

                Tina: well…. Actually I do have.

                Mike: and bore I forgot congratulation of being the new CEO/President at your company.

Tina: oh that thanks.

Mike: so what’s the problem?

Tina: first the company I’m resolving and now this future wife to be gives me headache.

Mike: what? Come again, future wife, what are you talking about, noooo! Wait don’t tell me you are getting married?

Tina: unfortunately yes bro.

Mike: wow! And why you look so sad then?

Tina: I don’t if I will do this.

Mike: don’t tell me you’re afraid to be tied? Ha-ha!

Tina: shut up mike, it’s not a good joke.

Mike: ok ok ok, so when’s the wedding then?

Tina: in two day’s bro.

Mike: really, who’s the best man then?

Tina: well I don’t have yet.

Mike: oh good, I will be then.

Tina: seriously?

Mike: yeah, I will be there before the wedding.

Tina: are you sure?

Mike: yeah, I’m your best friend I should be there. Ok I got to go dad’s calling me.

Tina: ok send my regards to Mr. Top.

Mike: ok bye bro…

Tina: bye bro.

VIDEO CALL END………..

After the chat Tina took her bath took her clothes then she went to sleep.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************