The Take Over

The Cold Heart

Chapter 5: The Take Over

 

At the company everyone was talking about the new CEO/President of the company while they were all busy talking Tina was entering the building and everyone was staring at her, of course all of the girls were all giggling seeing the new CEO/President walking towards the elevator and as the elevator close. Upon reaching her new room.

Oh, Things had almost change here? Tina asked.

Yes a lot had change here CEO. Mr. Top replied

Mr. Top, Please call all the board for a meeting I’ll be there in 15 min I’ll just need to fix something here. Tina said.

Alright CEO I will call them and CEO well come back officially again.

Inside the meeting room everyone was talking about the one who will now manage the entire company of Luxury Bloodline Company while they were talking Mr. Top interrupted them.

Excuse me gentlemen I will just call CEO from his office. Mr. Top said and walk out.

5 min past Tina entered the board room and walk in front and face them. Everyone was wondering who the person in front of them is now.

Gentlemen I would like to……Mr. Top was cut off.

No need to do that I will introduce myself to them. Hello everyone I know most of all of are wondering who I am so let me introduced myself to everyone. I am Suppanad Jittaleela daughter of the former owner this company that would be my parents. From now on I will be managing the entire Luxury Bloodline Company and also to our other family company and businesses as well.

Excuse can I you a question how come your appointed as the new CEO/President of this company if the board doesn’t had meeting to this, we were not informed to this I think  you are a little bit young to run this company  and I think you’re not that experience in business remember this is a multi-billionaire company. Mr. Lee said disapprovingly.

Are you questioning my ability to run this company just because I am young, and also I have experience in business for all you’d know I might be young but I have the greatest contribution in this company. Tina said straightly.

What are you talking about you having the greatest contribution in this company? We know you’re the daughter of the former owner but that don’t makes you have the greatest contribution in this company. Mr. Lee said sounded angrily.

Ah? But Mr. Lee everything CEO said a while ago was true. Mr. Top interruptedly said.

What do you mean Mr. Top? Mr. Lee curiously asked.

Tina interrupted, I started officially helping the company since the age of 11 until the age of 17 I didn’t continue helping the company cause my parents told me that since I entering college back then they want me to just focus on my studies but I keep on telling them that I can manage to help the even do I will be studying in college but they won’t let me they said that I’ve done already so much for the company those past 6 years making the Luxury Bloodline being top of all companies all around the globe and making it the most successful company also.

Mr. Top is this all true. Mr. Lee unbelievably asking.

Yes Mr. Lee with CEO the company might not be still known today and be this this successful at first I don’t believe it also but seeing those achievement with my owns made me realize In was wrong all the time seeing CEO work on the company at that age was unbelievable you wouldn’t imagine a 11 year old kid can do that she has that gift or what I mean she is really a genius in the field business. Top said sounded praising Tina.

Everyone was all dumbfounded of all what they heard from and Mr. Top.

Is that so Mr. Lee, I am very sorry CEO for what I said a while ago I didn’t mean to be rude. Actually CEO it just we are just assuring things because can’t just afford to lose more in the company. Mr. Lee said apologically.

Its ok I understand you well actually you all don’t know me because I was in London in my entire life my parents didn’t want public to know me… Ok enough with that the reason why I called you all cause we need to talk about why there so much lost in the company and why the partnership from the different companies pulled out. Tina said.

According CEO to the companies they can’t trust anymore the company branch because its already leading to bankruptcy and it might be also a bad image for them. Mr. Kip said.

There is just one thing that bothers me  how come  the company branch was leading t bankruptcy all I know this branch was the leading company here in  Thailand, so how come? Tina asked.

CEO I found out yesterday in all the reports this past 2 years that there was some whose been withdrawing big amount of money using the company name. Mr. Kung said.

And had you found out who it was? Tina asked

No CEO we tried to find that person but we can’t find him or her. Mr. Kung said.

We’ll continue on finding that person’s identity and record all the reports then let me know, ok meetings adjourned  you  can  all go back now.

After the board of directors left the board room.

So what are you planning CEO now Mr. Top asked?

I don’t have any plans yet but for now I will let the main company backup first all the losses of this branch or may there will be soon a another a plan if we catch  that person. Tina said.

 

*************************************************************************************