The Day before the Wedding

The Cold Heart

Chapter 10: The Day before the Wedding

 

At the airport Tina is waiting for Mike at the waiting area when then after 15 min of waiting Mike finally arrived.

Mike! Over here. Tina shouted and wave her hand.

Mike smiled and wave her hands and started walking towards Tina. Wow Tina you look great. Mike said.

Thanks you also, come my car is over there. Tina said back.

Ok… let’s go we have lots of catching up to do. Mike said while they were walking towards Tina’s car.

 Yeah, you’re right buddy. Tina said.

Inside the car while driving. Wow, dude it’s been a month already that I didn’t see you. Time flies so fast. Tina said.

Yeah, time flies really fast and tomorrow you’re officially married, Hahaha!!!!. Mike said teasingly.

Knock it off men it’s not funny. Tina said

Ok ok, ha ha, dude I miss you in school and at school many things had change when were gone. Mike said.

Really what changes happen? Tina asked.

Oh you know that, this, those, that. Mike said.

Ohhh!!!!! Tina said shortly.

Blah Blah Blah!!! They were talking different topics on the road and then with those long talks didn’t notice they were already near the mansion. After 5 min they reach the mansion and park Tina’s car, they step out together from the car then headed inside the house.

Things haven’t change here it’s still the same the last time I visited, where’s Hongyok by the way?. Mike said.

Yeah, nothing had change here it’s still the same and for Hongyok she’s upstairs I think. Tina replied.

While walking to towards the living room they heard someone’s screaming towards them when hongyok suddenly recognized the person who’s with her sister she screamed louder Mike’s name and started running towards them.

P’Mike!!!!!. Hongyok shouting towards them.

At first Mike was startled with hongyok screamed when he saw hongyok running towards them he opened his arms wide waiting for hongyok to hug her.

Ahhh!!!! You’ve gotten heavier you little. Mike said while carrying hongyok on his arms.

Really P’Mike?, Hongyok said.

Yeah before I forgot I got something for you. Mike said while taking it from his bag.

CHOCOLATES!!!!! Yey!!!!!!! Thank you P’ Mike I will just put it in my room. Hongyok said.

Ok then.  Mike said and the putted Hongyok down and run fast to her room upstairs.

Aom heard about those so she went out from kitchen wearing apron. Don’t eat too much will be having lunch   in a few minutes. Aom said it shouting because hongyok is upstairs already.

Dude is that…….you hit a jackpot! Mike said.

I think I didn’t? Tina said coldly.

Oh come on dude….come on introduced me to her. Mike said excitedly.

You really never change eyy, Mike. Tina said.

Hahaha!. Mike said.

Then they slowly approach Aom. Mike this is Aom my future wife to be and Aom this is Mike my childhood best friend. Tina said coldly.

Wow! So you’re the unlucky girl. Mike said teasingly.

Excuse me?. Aom said sounded offended.

Oh I’m just joking nice meeting you. Mike said.

Same also please proceed to the dining area lunch is ready. I’ll just call hongyok. Aom said said headed upstairs.

Ok sure. Mike said.

The two started walking towards the dining area. Dude, why you’re so cold to your wife to be? Mike asked.

I don’t care dude I just don’t feel that something or may be it. Tina said coldly.

I don’t understand you anymore dude. Mike said.

Aom and Hongygok already arrive at the dining area were Tina and Mike waiting for them then all they take their seats and  started eating their lunch.

*************************************************************************************