THE TRUTH BEHIND AOM AND TINA

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 21: THE TRUTH BEHIND AOM AND TINA

“Good Morning beautiful?”

“Good Morning my handsome.”

“Come on get up and take a bath because breakfast is ready.” So Aom get up and went to the bathroom after 15 min she is already done and headed to the wardrobe to find something to wear.

“Since its weekend what should I wear?..........ah this one!”

She wear one of Tina’s blue long denim sleeve shirt with wear no shorts of course she’s wearing under garments, since the denim shirt is too long for her no need for her to wear shorts and they are both only the one left  in the house besides the maids. For her hair she just pony tailed it and went down stairs to join Tina for breakfast. After their breakfast they went to the garden which is located at their backyard to relax while they were relaxing, outside the mansion Puey and Jane are in front of the Jittaleela mansion then Puey pushes the button just beside the gate and someone spoke at the speaker.

“Yes?”

“Is Tina their?”

“Yes she is, may I know who are they?”

“We are friends of Tina and classmates, we have something to give her.”

“Ah ok, please wait for the gate to open then you may enter.”

“Ok thank you.”

As Puey releases the button the gate slowly started to open when the gate was fully opened Puey started the engine of her car and drove inside while they were approaching were the car should be park they saw Aom’s car park.

“Aom is here?”

“What did you say Puey?”

“Look Jane that’s Aom’s car.”

“Where Puey?”

“There!” Puey pointed the car that is beside Tina’s car.

“May be not or may be it’s just the same as Aom’s and if Aom is here may be she is just asking for Tina something or Tina is asking something from Aom, So Aom is here?”

“I’m not sure about that Jane?”

Then they step out heading to the front door while walking towards the door they saw a aid waiting for them while at the backyard Tina and Aom were teasing each other tickling one another when couldn’t take it anymore she get up and run inside the house to get away from Tina but Tina chase after her and on the other hand Puey and Jane is waiting at the living room because the maid said so maid look and call for Tina , When Puey and Jane was walking towards the sofa suddenly they heard someone screaming coming from the kitchen and they also heard another voice coming from the  kitchen. When Tina caught Aom and kissed her on the lip that they didn’t notice they were in front of Puey and Jane at the living room. Puey and Jane was shock on what they are seeing in front of them and seeing Aom just wearing a long denim sleeve with no shorts under it and Tina is wearing a shorts and a black V neck shirt.

“AOM?” Puey said shockingly.

The two were shock of the voice they heard so they both diverted their attention to whom the voice belongs to………then they saw Puey and Jane in front of them looking at them. So they immediately distance their selves.

“Jane, Puey what are you doing here?”

“We should be the one asking that to you Aom.”

Jane inserted. “What is the meaning of this Aom?’

“Ah…………………aah……………………….ah……………………………ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..”

“We’re married and I think there is no problem with it Puey?”

“What did you just said Tina?”

“You heard me right Puey.”

“So my prediction was right all along.”

“We I can explain.”

You better have a good explanation to this Aom because we are your friends she shouldn’t kept any secret from us.”

“Before we start Puey and Jane can we have a seat?”

“Ah okay of course take your seat.” Then Aom and Tina took their seat.

“Ok we will I start, ah ok let’s start hear. I and Tina are married for 10 months already. We kept our marriage a secret because we don’t want it to become an issue and sorry Puey, Jane I’m very sorry that I didn’t tell you about me especially us but I hope you understand us.”

“It’s ok Aom we understand the two of you why you kept it a secret.”

“By the way Tina, that day we drag you to Aom we didn’t see any ring on your finger?”

“Ah while I was walking at the hall to find Aom I heard you all talking about the ring Aom was wearing so before I show myself I  remove the  ring I was wearing and putted it in my  pocket.’

“And why if you’re at school you act like you don’t know each other?” Jane inserted.

“And about that we need to keep a low profile.”

Jane was about to say something when someone ran to Tina and Aom and kiss their both of their cheeks. Peuy and Jane was shocked to see the kid.

“Aom don’t tell me this…………………….” Before Jane could continue her words Tina cut her.

“If you’re thinking this is our child, Jane let me tell you, you are wrong because she my younger sister.”

“Hello! Are you my big brother and big sister friends, I am Hongyok.”

“Hello Hongyok, Yes we are I am Puey and she is Jane.”

“Big brother I have to go I need to finish my homework upstairs.”

“Ok sweetie.” Then went off and when Hongyok was gone.

“Big brother?’’

“Yeah she calls me that I tried to tell her that I’m her sister not her brother but she said I’m way too handsome to be her sister so I didn’t bother he calling me that way anymore so I let just call me that way.”

“Ah okay……. So A9m are you always like this?”

“This what Puey?”

“This, not wearing shorts when you are at home?”

“Ah about that this is a long denim sleeve so I don’t need to wear a shorts and this is my first time.”

Jane was about to asked something when someone called Tina’s attention. When Tina heard that familiar voice she diverted her attention to that person and she was shock who he is.

“MIKE!!!!”

“Tina who is he, how many secrets you still have their, that we know huh?” Puey inserted.

“Hi! Cousin long time no see.” Then Mike greeted Aom, Puey and Jane and they greeted back also.

“What are you doing here Mike?”

“Is that way how you greet your cousin?”

“Mike can I talk to you upstairs, excuses girls I and my cousin are just going to talk….you can continue your talk Aom for a while and Puey, Jane she will be the one who will explain everything what happened next. Mike follow me let’s go upstairs.”

“Ok.” Aom said and nodded, Puey and Jane bid their goodbye.

After Tina and Mike went upstairs and there were no sign of them to see they continued their interrogations about Aom and Tina.

“So Aom how long you and Tina been staying in the same roof?

“Since we came back here, Jane.”

“Oh ok that explain it all.”

“What do you mean Jane?”
“The day Tina was said missing, hospitalized and all about Tina especially the day we should accompany you at the roof top that was Tina after all.”

“Yes all about those things are about Tina well I’m her partner in life I would not let anything bad happen to her beside I do care for not only she is my partner in life because she is the first person whom I really love and I am willing to be with only and because I love her so much that not seeing her, touching her makes me worry every second.”

“You are really in love with Tina.”

“Really? Is that very obvious Puey?”

“No actually I can just see it on my own eyes and was it hard to accept loving and being married with Tina?”

“At first yes because we both didn’t agree but there’s nothing we can do it’s our parent’s decision but as month past by we tried so hard to get to know each other and in that month I’m starting to like Tina even do she wouldn’t do anything to me I was like slowly falling in love with her without knowing, she was really cold to me even in her employees but as we stayed together and slowly starting over again I think I’m slowly warming her cold heart.”

“Wow! You must be working a lot on that huh Aom but luckily for you she is really a nice person.”

“Yeah I am lucky having her in my life, Jane.”

“Before I forgot I want to give you this.” And handed to Aom the photos.

“Is this the reason why you came here?”

“Yes and we wanted to ask the ring on your both hands because Puey saw on your both hands the same ring but saw and heard what is the answer to our question and figured out more.”

“Ah, he he he yeah about that please don’t tell it to anyone else.”

“Yeah we will.”

“Uhmmm we better go now we have some errands to do so see you at school again, ok bye now Aom.”

“Bye Guys.”

After Puey and Jane was gone Aom’s phone rang and pick it up and check who is the one who send her message and its Aom’s dad.

MESSAGE: My dear come over at the house now I need to talk to discuss something to you and you will be staying also for the night here.

So she went upstairs to prepare her things and packed them then she approach the library door then she had a second taught to don’t bother the two who are busy talking about something and she decided to text Tina instead and it said on the message.

MESSAGE TO TINA: Tina dad wants to talk to me back at the house and he I will be staying the night there.

And on the other hand Tina read the message so she message her.

MESSAGE TO AOM: Ok drive safely.

So Aom drove off to her parent’s house and left Tina and Mike alone at the mansion.

 

 

A/N:

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it.