BEHIND AOM FALLING TO TINA

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 13: BEHIND AOM FALLING TO TINA

 

 

Aom’s Pov

On that one month Tina and I trying to work out this relationship because it was not easy for me. I still don’t like Tina’s kind because they are just not worthy to be love besides I’m straight I swear I will never fall in love one of Tina’s kind. Marriage is a big thing so when I and dad went home I confronted them immediately.

 

Dad, Mom, what’s the matter with you why are you letting me get married to a person whom I don’t know or even love. Aom said.

Enough Aom it’s all settled now, you will learn to love her and you will get to know her if you’re already married. Mr. Manaying said

Yes dear Tina is a good person why we would force to this kind of marriage if were against to it. Their family is long-time friends of ours since I were in college and your father since he was in high school. We promise to each other me one we will have kids we will let them be married soon. When that day happen when Jena gave birth they didn’t first inform us what gender the baby was so after 1 year I gave birth to you. Mrs.Manaying added

So when did you know they give birth to a girl? Aom asking

We only figure that out when they visited us at the hospital they brought Tina with them you two days old then.

 

FLASHBACK

At the hospital, Hello! Everyone? Mr. Jittaleela greeted

Oh, hello shun where’s Jena and you child were excited to know who’s the kid? Mr. Manaying said excitedly

Oh, they are coming Suppanad just needed to be at comfort room, so what the gender of the baby Pang? Mr. Jittaleela said.

She’s a girl and her name is Sucharat but you can call her Aom instead. Mrs. Manaying said.

What! Did you just said you mean a girl? Mr. Jittaleela said then suddenly Jena and Tina entered the room.

Yes, it’s a girl why and oh Jena your here is this your child. Mr. Manaying said looking at Tina.

Yes, this is the one. Mrs. Jittaleela said back

Oh, he’s so cute, adorable and handsome also. Mrs. Manaying said while looking at Tina then suddenly diverted her attention to Shun and Jena looking they have the problem. Why is there any problem? Mrs. Manaying added

Actually about that Suppanad is not that what you think. Mrs. Jittaleela said

Suppanad is a girl like Aom. Mr. Manaying added

What! This can’t be how come he’s too handsome to be a girl. Mr. Manaying said

We noticed that as Suppanad grow up we try to give her girl stuff she throw it away when we saw her playing the little boys outside the mansion we figured out  that she’s not into girl stuff she boy’s at first maybe she was just influenced so we try change her we even forbid her to play outside with the boys she follows all what we told her and after that and 2 months had past we move to a new house staying there were little girls who can she play with and as we been observing her for the couples of months she still didn’t change then one day we were in the mall she drag us one clothes store for boys she said she like those clothes we were wondering why like them so much she said she like those. So buy the clothes he’s been pointing out then after going home she tried them all and started to pose. As she age we said to ourselves that what she choose we won’t be against it we want her to be happy but we were also worrying cause what if you give birth to a girl so we prayed so much that you will give birth to a boy may be Suppanad can change but knowing Fleng give birth to a girl the wedding soon will be will not happen. . Mr. and Mr. Jittaleela said.

The wedding will be happening soon, so don’t have to worry. Mr. Manaying said

What do you mean, you mean this kind relationship its ok to you, how about you Fleng? Mrs. Jittaleela said

Why would we, we accept who Suppanad really is even it’s against normal and I don’t like it mostly to happen but it’s better to trust the person you know better more and I would rather choose Suppanad to be with Aom rather than any men out there who will be loving her just for fame and money I choose Suppanad more cause I know she will be like you too as she grow up. It’s not her fault either that she choose to be that way where she was just comfortable with and being honest to herself. The wedding will still be happening so don’t worry anymore.

                                                            End of flashback

 

But would you consider also mom, dad our feelings, did you even ask us if we like this? Aom said

If we put it that way if we consider your both feelings, we this won’t be happening at all cause you two will not agree to it. We already decided that you two will get married now that Shun and Jena are gone. Whether you like it or not you will getting married to Tina. Mr. Manaying said

What do you they are gone, Dad? Aom asked.

They died in a plane crash and their bodies weren’t so it’s our duty now to grant the wedding to happen for Shun and Jena.

Really? But I didn’t want too. Aom said shortly.

What did you say Aom, you will marry Tina. Mr. Manaying said and sounded angry

My dear just do it and try, she’s a good person. Mrs. Manaying said

Starting tomorrow you start to date and get to know each other I already called her to pick you up don’t disappoint me Aom. Mr. Manaying said then walk out.

 

DATE>>>>>>>

Tina she upstairs just wait for her ok. Mrs. Manaying said. Upon waiting she scanned the entire room until she saw a photo of Aom on her 17th birthday party were she looks bit sad then suddenly Aom was heading down to meet her. Come on let’s go I wanna leave this place. Aom said then headed out Tina just followed until they reach the car while driving, so where do you plan to take me? Aom asked. Just tell where you want to go. Tina said coldly. Let’s to one your malls instead. Aom said. Tina didn’t answer back she is focused on the road until they reach the Lux Mall. Their they spend their all day doing shopping, watching eating they rarely talk because they were uncomfortable from each other yet but as days past by there were still no progress on Tina’’s feeling for Aom but for even do Tina acted coldly to Aom, seeing that she care and give importance to the things they been doing started to change Aom’s impression towards Tina; especially how caring and how supportive she is as a sister and a worker. Aom had a lot of a time to think about what she really feels for Tina but as Aom try to get to know about Tina. Aom fell in love with Tina for one thing for sure, she fell in love with Tina’s simplicity and being dedicative to important things.

 

Tina’s Pov

Me getting married to a person who I even don’t know especially the person I don’t love, what’s this a joke well if this is this is not funny beside I believe this kind of relationship won’t even last. I respect my parent’s decision and Mr. and Mrs. Manaying also but I disagree to this. We been trying to get to know each other for a month and the feeling that I felt when I saw Aom for the first time I’ve been trying trying to hide it if we are alone but as day’s past I tried slowly kill this feeling because I know we will get heart so much one if we continue or even try this kind of relationship but as I try or deny this feeling the stronger it says I should not shut the person who I’m feeling this of. Am I ready or maybe should I give it a try or don’t even try to past boundary I set for myself… Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Why choosing the right decision is so hard to do. I don't what I will do anymore.

 

A/N: sorry but I was out of my mind when I wrote this chapter.