THE PRESENTATION

The Cold Heart

CHAPTER 24:  THE PRESENTATION

After 15 minutes of driving Mike reach the university and park his car then went immediately to the Auditorium of the university. The auditorium of the university was kind a huge and wide were it can accommodate more than 3 thousand person. Mike was astonish on what he saw then he saw all students were entering now. All of the students of the business course where mandated to go and watch the presentation of the seniors because they will lot of things in this presentation and when Mike was about to enter he was stop by a student.

“Hello sir may I know why are you here?”

“I’m here to watch the presentation? I’m very sorry sir but the only person allowed to enter the auditorium is the student’s, the faculty teachers, the technical team and lastly the judges. While the student was busy Mike take out his wallet and took something on his wallet and showed it to the student. The student took the card read it and when she read it she was shock on what she had read and return back the card. Can I come in now? Ah yes sir I’m very sorry sir a while ago. It’s okay. Please sir you can enter. Then that student called a fellow student to assist Mike on taking his seat and when he finally instructed what his fellow student going to do they proceeded inside until they reach the sits on the front row.”

“Hello students, faculty, judges and visitor in a few minutes we will start the presentation to all the students please be in total silence once the presentation started you can also take note on the important matters that can be discussed by your senior’s ok? Then the announcer left.” After a couple of hours the presentation is starting, so they called out the 1st presenter which is Kaew and Bomb then after 1 hr. and 30 mins they were finish then 2nd presenter proceeded which is Ood and Tak then after 1 hr. and 30 mins then after them 3rd presenter proceeded which is Noo and Jick then after 1 hr. and 30 mins 4th presenter proceeded Jane and Puey and so on the judges was amaze on the ability of the each student as they present their presentation to them same also with the students and the faculty teachers.

“May I call on our last presenter to please come up to the stage and begin your presentation?”

Aom was nervous even do she is still on her seat but when their number was called she became more nervous because there is a lot of people watching and she will be presenting it all by herself without Tina on her side. The Aom stand up from where she was sitting and went to the stage to present their presentation.

“Good afternoon everyone I am Sucharat Manaying and I will be the one presenting our presentation.”

“Manaying? How are you related to the owner of the Manaying Group of Companies? One of the judges asked. Sir they are my parents. Oh ok where your partner is then why only you will be the one presenting? Because sir she has a very important things to finish first so I will be the one presenting it to all of you. Well is this thing isn’t important to her? Of course this is important also to her. You also know we will be the giving your grades? I know that sir. And when one of the judges was about to say again a familiar voice was heard by Aom] , she immediately search where that  voice came from but she still couldn’t find it then a person from the crowed stand up walks towards the judges. I think sir that is not fair sir the partner of that person is just there you won’t consider it why? It’s because she is there to present it together with her partner. Well haven’t you put in consideration what if that person did a great contribution on their presentation?  But how can you be sure? It’s because I am her partner without no so much further do’s kindly  let’s start the presentation already. Then Tina turned around and started walking towards Aom and is happy that Tina is back here in Thailand and here in school to present their presentation together and as Tina approach ‘Aom. Aom I’m sorry I tried to call you but my phone is totally dead’. Aom didn’t respond to Tina but the most shocking to Tina is Aom’s sudden action, Aom being so happy she didn’t care about what the people would say and most especially people will see….Aom kissed Tina without any sign which made the people in the entire auditorium shocked on what are they seeing for Tina of course due to missing Aom and her kisses she ignored all the people but Mike seeing Tina kiss by Aom made him hate his cousin because the woman she loves, loves someone else and the worst part it’s his one and only cousin. That’s explain why you can’t love me Aom I will make sure Aom I will make you mine Aom I don’t care if it’s my cousin who will be my against. Mike seeing Aom kissing Tina made kill his interest to watch Aom and their presentation so he  stand up from where he is sitting and walkout from the auditorium. I miss you Aom…. Tina said when they parted their kisses. I miss you too…Aom replied. Come on let’s start our presentation. Ok. Then they face the judges and the students.

“Good Afternoon Everyone before we officially start our presentation I would like to introduce myself to everyone. Hello everyone may most of you know me by the name but not officially who am I. Well let me tell you who I am……Aom interfered. Are you sure about this? Yes I am sure about this. Ok then….. Ah yeah where am I now…..yeah I am Suppanad Jittaleela a student here and most of I am also managing our company  and I am the CEO and President and owner of the famous Luxury Bloodline Companies and also to our different family businesses and Co. owner also of the Manaying Group of Companies. So we are going to our presentation now. Aom inserted. And dear judges my complete name is not anymore Sucharat Manaying it’s Mrs. Sucharat Manaying Jittaleela, come on let’s start our presentation. Then Aom grab Tina left hand and drag her. Tina was just smiling with all the joy she is feeling right now it’s because Aom had the courage to tell to everyone who are they.”

“Okay our presentation is about a resort and this resort is a Multi agricultural resort. You must be wondering why we decided to present an agricultural resort. It’s because we want to bring the feeling of being on a province to the center of city for them to experience. Excuse me? Yes sir what is it? Bringing the province to the city, why? Well sir we all know many people here in the city likes to go the province but how due to their busy schedule and the province being so far so we decided why we bring the province to the city. But how can you be sure that they can enjoy the feeling. Aom inserted. It’s because sir many of the people right now haven’t experience the feeling of being on a province and especially those people who misses to be in the province they would be glad if this resort will be build. Yes sir my partner is right so for the people to have that great experience we build a 3D plan of the said agricultural resort. So here the resort is a 50 hectares and agricultural resort we you can enjoy fully being on a province the agricultural resort will be like a greenhouse so that enough sunlight can come in so it would not be so hot we can also remove glass ceiling. The ceiling is controlled automatically in the control room the side also of the resort is automatically can be controlled and for the cottages this is built also province style where they can really experience living in the province. The pools are also wide enough to accommodate many persons and for the farm it will be the main priority of course there will many vegetables, fruits, trees and tree bearing fruits. The people who will visit the resort can buy vegetables, fruits fresh from the field and they can get to experience the feeling also of planting. The family, friends, Couple and others will be happy to leave the resort because of their experience and they will the experience also how to feed the different animals in there and they have that feeling of coming back once they experience it. Well your presentation is very eye catching so do you have something to add? None sir our presentation will end there. Ok we will see you again later on. Ok sir thank you. Finally their presentation is over Tina and Aom walks down from the stage to the back stage leaving the people in the auditorium amaze and couldn’t believe what they witness. After 20 minutes of deliberation they called out all the presenters for them to know what judges choose to buy from the presentation once the presenters are back on the stage  they called the partners who is lucky.

“Okay I will now let everyone know is the lucky presenters and that presenter is presenter number……………………………..15. Presenter number please proceed in front. Ok congratulation presenter number 15…Uhmn wait…Yes what is it uhmn our presentation is not for sale. What why? It’s because this presentation will be doing by my company, we did just come here to present our presentation. Well are not willing to sell us this... no sir my decision is final already we already bought the lands here in Bangkok and by the end of this year the construction will be starting. Huh it seems we can’t really buy it so we will then choose from the other presentors. I just that we have no choice. I guess that’s it. I guess sir that’s it. Ok. Then after the presentation Tina and Aom head home straight.”

The next day they are going to the Lux. Company to discuss the upcoming project of the company. After Tina take her bath Aom was next and after Aom, Tina was putting her coat when she notice Aom coming out from the bathroom and with a mark on her left arm but she immediately ignored it may she had that when she was busy of something after an hour they drove off to the company and after their presentation they went their offices. Upon Tina and Aom reaching Tina’s office, Tina immediately lock the door without Aom noticing it then Tina immediately approach Aom putting her arms slowly around Aom’s waist and started kissing aoms shoulder and slowly going up to Aom’s neck. Tina’s action made Aom love it so he grabs Tina’s hair and hold a grip on it because Aom is feeling the sensation and Tina change her position she face Aom and started kissing Aom on the neck then to her lips then parted their lips and said I miss you Aom then she kissed Aom on the lips again. Tina started to remove her coat and she finally did it Tina started to undress Aom when she ed it all she slowly remove Aom’s blouse and when Tina saw the mark on Aom’s arm and hand it made her wonder.

“Aom what to your arm and hand? Nothing Tina. How come Aom it’s nothing let me close at it.  No it’s just something maybe happened when I got bump at the office..Aom was about to place back her blouse but grab her hand and pull down her blouse so she can have a closer look on it but as Aom wants to cover herself she failed to do it because Tina is quite stronger than her so she failed to do it while Tina was observing the marks on Aom’s hand and arm she notice it’s from a hand. Aom who did this? What do you mean? Who is that person who leave this mark on you….Tina saying in mad voice. No one Tina. AOM TELL ME??? Aom was shock on Tina’s voice then a tear started to build on the corner of Aom’s eye until she broke down.. Aom please tell me who is it, how dare he or she can do this to you. It’s-its Mike. Wha-wha-what Mike, How? 3 days ago when he told me that he likes me that he would do everything to get me he don’t whether it is you. He said that how dare him wait here Aom... Tina was about to stand but Aom grab her hand immediately. Its ok Tina don’t make it an issue but Tina removes Aom grip and walk ahead the door. It’s not okay Aom he done far tell me did he touch you? Uhmn no Tina. Good if that thing happened I don’t know if you can forgive on what I will do to him, wait here. Please Tina enough. No Aom. Then Tina left Aom and went to the meeting room to find Mike and when she reach the meeting she immediately enter the room and search for Mike when he saw Mike busy talking to the member of the board of directors she approach Mike and punch him so hard. How dare you to do that to my wife. What are you talking about Tina…Mike saying it while whipping the blood on the corner of his mouth. You Mike is my problem I thought I can trust you I guess I was no wonder grandpa didn’t like uncle and no wonder I never like you I think you and uncle will never be a part of this family and you don’t have the right to use the family surname remember I and Hongyok are the only heir to the company. If you ever touch my wife again remember I don’t what I will do I might forget you are that you are part of the family. Tina was about to punch Mike again but there is someone who hug her from behind when she was about to look who is it that person spoke. Enough Tina please. Those words of Aom and her hug made her calm so she decided to stop now then Tina turn around and say Ok Aom I promise I will stop …then she smiled and grab Aom’s hand and drag her to Aom’s office. Upon arriving to Aom’s office Tina immediately lock the door and pushes Aom to wall and kiss Aom torridly instead of Aom being against to Tina’s kiss she just welcome Tina because she misses Tina so much then slowly their kiss became passionate until they are on the verge of their passionate love they were both half but Aom came back to her sense so she stop their love making… Tina we should stop here… Why Aom? Tina continued kissing Aom in the neck. It’s just we are at work Tina. I don’t care. Come now baby let’s stop here I promise to you tonight I will make you happy… Tina suddenly stop to what she heard. Are you sure baby? Yes hubby. Ok. So Tina and Aom stop and fix there selves then continued working.