Seven

Our Complicated Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung please leave” Taehyung commanded, not taking his eyes off Jungkook.

“Taehyung-ah I’m—“

The younger finally turned, his eyes were hooded with darkness. “You’ve already done enough damage. Just leave” With a heavy sigh and a quick ‘sorry’, the elder gave in and walked his way out. Taehyung massaged his head, he can still feel his hungover but he decided that it didn’t matter, his best friend just ran away and he didn’t know where to find him.

“Hyung” He was reminded that Jungkook was still standing outside the door.

“I’m sorry for what you heard. I know you’re hurt but can we just focus on Jimin first? We’ll sort things out later.” He approached the younger and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. “Jimin was suddenly stressed. His mind must be a mess right now.”

“We should go and find him” Jungkook suggested, forcing himself to shrug off the pain he just felt.

The elder shook his head, “It’s best to leave him first. If he sees us, he will only get stressed out.” He went in and started to gather his stuff. “Can you give me a lift home?”

The younger nodded, “Hyung, shouldn’t we at least call him so that we know he’s somewhere safe?”

“I thought of that too but” Taehyung approached the side table and picked up a phone. “He left it here. I just need to sober up and have a shower then let’s meet here later to check on him”

“O-okay.”

Jin entered the apartment he shared with Namjoon. He sighed guilt when he saw the sleeping figure of Yoongi. He felt tears form at the brim of his eyes as he recalled the shattered image of Jimin. “I’m so sorry” He whispered to himself.

“What are you sorry for?” His boyfriend suddenly appeared next to him. The elder had to cover his mouth because of his loud voice. They quietly entered their bedroom and Jin settled on their bed while Namjoon had his back against the door.

“So? What was that?” The younger male started, which made Jin flinch.

“What was what?”

Namjoon rolled his eyes, “Really? You’re gonna play that? You know what I’m talking about. You came home with this distressed face, you ignored my presence and stared at Yoongi hyung then tears started to form in your eyes and then you said sorry” He frowned, “Wait, where were you? I woke up and you’re gone already.”

The elder bit his lip and didn't dare to meet his boyfriend's eyes. “I might have heard Yoongi drunk talk last night. I might have heard him say something about ending his life. I might have learned that Jimin has something to do with it and I might have decided to pay that brat a visit.”

“What—“

“I might have lost my control when I saw him. I might have said a lot about what happened to Yoongi in the past. I might have called the kid selfish and that it made him break down and run away.”

“Hyung! Why—“

Namjoon was suddenly pushed hard as the door behind him opened forcefully. The elder was quickly taken by his collar, his fearful eyes met the glares of the previously sleeping person. “You did what?! Why did you have to say those stuff to him?!”

“Hyung let him go” Namjoon pulled Yoongi away and stood between the two.

“I’m sorry! I saw and heard your talk with Jimin’s picture last night! I can’t imagine seeing you go through that phase again Yoongi-ah” The elder started crying. He knew that he did wrong, he shouldn’t have interfered with their issues but he couldn’t help but worry about Yoongi.

“You do know he’s still recovering from the accident right?!” The younger snapped. “You should’ve known better hyung! You used to care so much about him! How can you just treat him like this?!”

The elder abruptly stood up. “He chose to hurt you and I chose to take your side!”

“That’s such a childish perspective hyung! You’re the second hyung he goes to whenever he is troubled but you turned your back on him even when I told you not to! It wasn’t his fault that we ended! I was the one who hurt him because I wasn’t brave enough to hold onto him. I brought all these sufferings to myself!” Jin was taken aback by the younger’s words. “And now you’ve done this.”

“Yoongi—“

“Did he cry?” He asked, and when the elder nodded, he let out a sigh of frustration. “If anything bad happens to Jimin, I swear hyung, I will never forgive you.”

Yoongi abruptly turned around and walked out of the house, leaving a dazed Namjoon and a crying Seokjin behind. He knew exactly where he has to go. He have always seen Taehyung as the Jimin google, for anything, that kid knew everything about Jimin. Surely he should know where Jimin had ran off to right?

Taehyung was surprised when he came face to face with Yoongi. The elder was panting as if he ran miles away, then again he never really liked moving too much. “Hyung?” The younger asked, panic and confusion covered his voice. “What are you doing here?”

“I heard from Jin hyung” Yoongi replied, “Any word from Jimin?”

“No, not yet.” Taehyung opened the door further, inviting the elder inside his house. “He’ll come around, hyung. Don’t worry too much, that’s my job.”

Yoongi slightly chuckled, “What does that supposed to mean?” Taehyung prepared coffee for both of them and they settled at the dining area.

“His parents are on a business trip. Basically I am responsible for him. So please do help me and calm down because I am severely panicking right now.” The elder understo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter