Chapter 2

Choices and Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tzuyu’s POV*

 

I woke up early in the morning but this time it’s different. I just lay on the bed for a while not like the usual that I will immediately jump out of bed and will walk straight to the kitchen. Looking at my clock located at my side table it says that it’s already 7 in the morning.

I kept on looking at the ceiling for the past hour now. Taking a deep breath I got out of my bed making my way to the kitchen. I remember the last time that Mina Unnie and I went to the mart. It was a little awkward since we haven’t gone to the mart together since Sixteen.

And it kept on replaying on my mind when she asked me what is happening to us and that she misses me a lot. I ain’t gonna lie, I miss her too but for some reason her interview before with MILK was replaying on my mind. She will date Chaeyoung if she is a guy. Well who wouldn’t. Chaengie is cool and y, she writes her own rap and well me? I’m just Tzuyu.

Nothing special about me. I feel a little weird on what is happening to me to be honest. Chaeyoung and I are close. Really close but I have this little tingling sensation on my stomach when I see her with Mina Unnie. It’s not hatred or anything but it’s new to me. My train of thoughts broke when the oldest member exits her room.

“Good morning Tzuyu.” She gave me her brightest smile. Her smile that you can see clearly her two big but cute front teeth. “Good morning Unnie.” I greeted back. She offers me a hand on preparing our breakfast which I accept. “You woke up late?” She asked since there is no food on the table. “Yeah I was really tired last night.” Tired from thinking on things I guess.

Since our debut we really have busy schedule and we barely have any break. She patted my head which is I think hard for her since she needed to tip toe. “Well don’t worry my little fellow.” Unnie said giggling as she said the word ‘little’. “We will have our most awaited break that we are hoping for.” “Really?” I asked with excitement. Who wouldn’t be excited with that? A break is a break even if it’s a day.My thoughts of Mina washed away as Nayeon Unnie helped me preparing our food and tell me her not so funny jokes.

 

“Any plans for tomorrow?” Jihyo Unnie asked as we sat on the dining table eating. “Why what’s with tomorrow?” Jungyeon unnie asked with mouth full of foods. “Well Haejin Oppa called last night and he said that we will be having our break.” Cheer can be heard as Jihyo Unnie break the news. “We can watch movie.” Dahyun Unnie said standing up raising her hands. Here we go with hyper Eagle.

“Well sounds good.” Momo Unnie said nodding her head. All of them looked at me. “Why?” I asked looking at them and stopping at Mina Unnie. “Movie tomorrow?” Jihyo unnie asked and I just nodded my head.

After we finished our breakfast we made our way to our rooms getting ready for our schedule. We are invited to be guest at Weekly Idol which made us more excited. Since many kpop idols had been guest there.

 

As we got out of the house we split into two groups. Sana Unnie, Mina Unnie, Jihyo Unnie and I are on one van. I was the last one to hop on and settled myself beside Mina Unnie. She is busy browsing on her phone frowning. I looked at her briefly and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Sana Unnie smiling at me. “Want some?” She asked handling me some gummy bears. I thanked her as I got some leaning my back on the seat.

“Want some Unnie?” I offered Mina Unnie showing her the gummy bears on my palm. She nodded cutely and opened . I got the message and put one on her which she replied me with her smile. Smiling I felt her leaned on my shoulder. As I looked at the ballerina girl beside me she still browsing on her phone with her head leaned on me. ‘It’s been a while’ I thought. It’s been I while that I’ve been this close with her. It felt foreign but it felt really good.

As I admit that it felt good our manager sighs saying that we are caught on the Seoul morning traffic. “It may take 20 minutes before we arrive.” Haejin Oppa said scratching the back of his head.

Back to the girl beside me she seems to be looking for something but I don’t have a heart to peek on her business. “Are you guys okay with Hollywood movie?” She asked her head still on my shoulder. Sana Unnie and Jihyo Unnie approved which made them look at me. Looking up on me her eyes met mine. I feel a little electrified with those black orbs of her. “Uhm… It’s fine with me.” I said as I felt my heart beats like crazy. “The heck what is wrong with me?” I asked myself. I’ve never felt this kind of feelings before.

What is it? I hate it. I feel rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter