Chapter 4

Choices and Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that night Tzuyu and Mina barely talk with each other, both of them are avoiding each other. They both felt that they needed to avoid each other. This thing is affecting their groups performance and team work.

In fan meeting the organizers gave them sitting arrangement making Chaeyoung, Mina, Tzuyu and Sana sitting with each other. “Mina-ssi can you do a heart with Tzuyu-ssi?” One fan yelled. Mina and Tzuyu looked at each other. “I think…” Tzuyu cut off Mina raising her hand. “Let’s just do this it’s for the fans.” Nodding the Japanese girl moved closer doing a heart shape with the Taiwanese girl smiling for the fans.

After posing Mina smiled at Tzuyu which the latter replied with a small smile. “You know you don’t have to do it when you’re not comfortable with it.” Sana whispered holding the latter’s hand. “Unnie it’s for the fans. We can’t say no to them right?” Nodding she felt Tzuyu held her hand pulling it under the table. Mina and Chaeyoung saw their hands trying to distract themselves with their uncomfortable feeling with the two holding each other hands.

 

Jihyo turn off the music her hands on her waist. “Seriously! What is wrong with all of you?” She asked yelling. “Guys we’ve been practicing this for god knows how long.” Frustrated she runs her hands on her hair.

“Tzuyu, Mina, Chaeyoung and Sana what’s wrong?” Nayeon asked looking at the four. The four kept quiet not looking at everyone. “If there is a problem please fix it. It’s affecting the whole group. We all work hard for this, we even compete for this.” Now Jungyeon spoke leaning her head on the mirror.

“It’s not healthy for all of us. It can ruin us guys. We are just starting.” With that she stood up looking at the four. “We will not force you to tell us what is wrong but please fix it. Now.”

The five girls left them closing the door for them to talk about their ‘small’ problem. “Do we really need to do this now?” The Taiwanese girl asked looking at Sana. “I think so?” She looked at Mina and Chaeyoung who is sitting beside each other. “I don’t think it’s the best time for us to talk about the problem that they are talking about.” Mina lifted her head and looked at the younger girl.

“I think it is the best time for you to tell me what’s your problem.” Looking at Mina she tilted her head. “I don’t have any problem.” With that Mina stood up. “Oh yeah? Then why are you avoiding me? Why do I have this kind of feeling that you don’t like to be near me.” Don’t know what to say she stood up picking her back. “Where do you think you are going?” Mina gripped on her wrist resulting for her to drop her bag. “Leaving.”

“Leaving?” She pulled Tzuyu out of the practice room with their member shocked to see Mina dragging the maknae out of the practice room. “Where are you going?” Jihyo yelled but none of the two answered. The Japanese girl continue to drag Tzuyu to the stairs. “Let me go. Where are we going?” She asked trying to pry her wrist but failed as Mina gripped on her wrist tighter. “We are going to talk about the misunderstanding between us.”

Arriving at the company’s roof top she let go of Tzuyu. “Tzuyu what’s wrong?” She asked softly looking at the tall girl in front of her. “It’s killing me that you keep on avoiding me. It’s killing me when you are giving me cold shoulder. Whenever I am in front of you, you don’t see me.” She paused taking a deep breath. “As if I am no one. As if you don’t know me. Or even I didn’t exist on your world.” She walked closer to Tzuyu who is just looking at her.

“Please tell me Tzuyu. I’m begging you.” Now tears falling on her eyes she really hates it when it comes to things like this she’s always crying. “I don’t think that even if I tell you what’s wrong everything will change.” Shaking her head she takes a step back giving herself a space. “Nothing will change Unnie. Let’s just keep it that way.”

Her frustration gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter