Final *part 2*

Choices and Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina’s POV*

 

Pacing back and forth the members who’s currently with me at the dorm following me with their eyes. “Can you please sit down you’re making us dizzy.” Jungyeon Unnie pulled me down sitting beside her. “What’s wrong with you?” She asked I looked at them sighing. “Well apparently I am thinking on confessing to Tzuyu tonight.” They all nodded looking at each other.

“So where are you gonna do it?” It’s Momo Unnie who asked me. She sat beside Jungyeon Unnie holding her ‘husband’s’ hand. These two I wonder what’s the real score between them. “I am thinking on the company’s roof top.” I decided on doing it on the company’s roof top where she confessed her love for me. That time we are not in good terms so I want to make it up to her. I want to confess to her in a way that I think she will never forget.

“So what’s your plan?” Oh right, what’s my plan? I didn’t plan anything special. The whole thing that running into my mind is just confessing to her. You’re such a stupid penguin Mina. “About that.” I paused, I haven’t thought of making a plan or doing something special like candle light dinner, petals all over the floor because it’s too mainstream and corny.

I know Tzuyu doesn’t like those things. So scratch the word ‘I want to confess to her in a way that I think she will never forget.’ Because I think she’ll have more special confession in the future. It’s not possible for a girl like her. “If you are worried about not having any plans it’s fine. Important thing is you confess to her and tell her you love her.” I felt Jungyeon unnie patted my head looking at Momo Unnie.This ostrich I think she didn’t even done something special to Momo Unnie that’s why she says those words.

After talking with JungMo couple, I mean Jungyeon Unnie and Momo Unnie I went to the mart of course wearing my hoodie and cap so no one can recognize me. Walking, I felt my phone vibrates, it’s Chaeyoung calling. I hurriedly answer her call.

“Chaeyoungie~” I whined as I don’t know what to do. “Where are you Unnie?” She asked I pouted. “I’m at the mart.” Hearing her giggle I frown. “Okay wait for me. I know you are thinking on something for her.” I nodded smiling widely. God always have a way on how will help me.

“Chaeyoungie~” I waved my hand as I spotted Chaeyoung, she’s with Sana Unnie who’s holding on her arms. “Sana Unnie.” I called out making her smile. “Don’t worry Mina we have a plan and we will help you.” She said making my heart jump in joy. We brought a bunch of bread as Tzuyu is a bread maniac.

I remember in the interview when they asked her what kind of bread she likes. “It doesn’t matter what kind of bread it is as long as it’s bread I’ll eat it.” As I remember her said that I unknowingly smiled. “Hey are you alright?” Chaeyoung asked as we walked out of the mart making our way to the company.

So here is our plan. We will do a picnic type of settings with candle light on the center. Of course we brought a fake candle as it’s windy at the roof top. After arranging I thanked Chaeyoung and Sana Unnie for helping me. “I don’t know what will I do without your help.” I said. They smiled at me and wished me good luck. I watched them exits the door. Okay I just need to wait until 8:50 before I call her.

I am thinking on how my confession will go. Of course I am thinking about the good ones, who wouldn’t right? I checked my phone and it’s time for me to call her. Her phone rings and for the 3rd time she picked up.

“Hello.” I frowned, she seems tired. “Hey Tzuyu-ah where are you?” I asked playing with the hem of my shirt. “I was in my room.” I nodded as if she can see me. “Uhm can you meet me at the company’s roof top?” I asked I was really nervous just by talking to her over the phone. What more if I am face to face with her? I waited for her to answer.

“What for?” Oh, her tone was a little cold maybe she’s really tired. “Just meet me okay?” She sigh and I paced back and forth. “Is that important?” I say that she got up on her bed. “Ye..yeah it’s important so meet me here.” Again she sigh and I heard the door closed. “Okay I’m on my way. I should be resting right now Unnie. Make sure that it’s important.” She hung up and sat on the blanket spread on the floor.

I waited for her for about 15 minutes and heck I am cold. I should have worn more thicker jacket than my hoodie. Rubbing my hands together, the door opened and I saw Tzuyu standing by the door. My heart starts to beat like crazy. “This is it.” I cheered myself before standing up.

“So why are we here?” She asked walking towards me. “I have something to tell you.” She looked at the blanket and the foods that we p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter