Chapter 3

Choices and Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Twice members are gathered on the living room as they waited for other members performance at Two Yoo Project- Sugar Man. Nayeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are guest there and they are going to perform Daring woman.

“Guys it’s on. It’s on.” Jihyo yelled pointing at the television. All 9 girls are focused on watching as the 4 girls performed. Tzuyu smiled as she saw the audience singing and smiling as they perform. “Wow.” Other 5 members said who are not on the show. “You guys did great.” Jungyeon said standing up clapping her hands followed by the others.

Tzuyu looked at Mina but frowned when she saw that the Black Swan is talking with Chaeyoung with her big smile. “Of course she will tell her how great she was.” She thought turning her back at the two. “Tzuyu-ah you did really great.” Sana said hugging the younger girl. “I did?” She asked pointing at herself. “Yes you did. You really are great.” With that she smiled widely forgetting her Mina Unnie for a moment.

Mina made her way to Tzuyu who is reading her Korean book. “You did great earlier.” She said catching the latter’s attention. “Thanks.” Tzuyu said looking at her briefly. “Are you alright?” Sitting beside the latter, Tzuyu on the other hand stood up. “I’m fine. I’ll be going now.” She said leaving Mina on the living room.

As Mina thought that the two of them are getting close again she noticed that the latter is avoiding her again. She starts to wondering on what did she do to make her upset or pushed herself away from Mina.

 

*Mina POV* Sweats dripping on my face as I sat on the floor back leaning on the mirror. “Let’s take 30 minute break.” Jihyo Unnie said turning off the speakers. We’ve been practicing for the past 2 hours now to make sure that our new steps are perfect. I traveled my eyes around the practice room and saw Tzuyu lying on the floor panting heavily.

As I was about to approach her Chaeyeoung sat beside me. “Unnie can you wipe my back?” She asked turning her back to me. I am sure that it caught Tzuyu’s attention as she looked at us wiping Chaeyoung’s back.

I looked at her eyes and I can see something is wrong. Is she mad at us? Did I do something wrong? I decided to approach her but failed as she stood up leaving the practice room. “What is wrong with her?” I asked myself looking at the door.

 

Making our way to the van I was really hoping to sit next to Tzuyu and ask her if she’s alright. “Jihyo Unnie can I sit beside Sana Unnie?” I heard Tzuyu asked hugging Jihyo’s arm which our leader agreed. “Next time Mina, next time.” I said as I got on the van sitting beside Jihyo.

Looking at the mirror I can see Tzuyu talking with Sana. She has her hands around Sana Unnie’s shoulder. They are giggling nonstop watching at Unnie’s phone. “Somethings wrong?” Jihyo asked holding my arm. “Nothing’s wrong.” I answered plugging my earphone closing my eyes. I really hate it when she’s giving me cold shoulder. Did I do something wrong? I want to know the truth. Maybe I can ask her myself.

 

“Unnie is it fine to sleep next to you?” Tzuyu asked peeking her head on the door looking at Sana Unnie. “Of course come here.” Sana Unnie said patting the space beside her. I watched as the youngest enters the room hugging her stuffed dog.

“Oh you’re sleeping here?” Nayeon Unnie asked as she enters the room wiping her face with her towel. “Yeah. Is it fine with you Unnie?” Showing her puppy eyes Nayeon Unnie sigh. “It’s fine Tzuyu-ah just don’t sleep late.” Nodding cutely she lay beside Sana Unnie facing each other.

 

It’s late and I am still wide awake. I am still thinking on what is wrong between me and Tzuyu. On what’s the reason for her to avoid me. I remember that she promised me that she will never avoid me again. It’s driving me crazy, I want to ask her like right now.

Looking at Sana Unnie’s side I can see Tzuyu sleeping. And what makes me uncomfortable when I saw Sana Unnie, her head lying on Tzuyu’s chest hugging each other. With that I got out of the room walking towards the kitchen.

Getting a glass of water I sat on the counter swaying my feet back and forth. Why am I feeling like this? Why does my heart aches when I saw them like that? Am I? Am I jealous? No it can’t be. We are on the same group and we are both girls. This kind of relationship is not acceptable here in Korea.

Feeling the tears building on my eyes I closed my eyes. I hate myself at time like this. I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter