Final *Final part*

Choices and Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Mina's POV*


I closed my eyes as I leaned my back at the mirror. We are in the comapany's dance studio practicing for our upcoming comeback. 

"Here." I opened my eyes as I heard my Tzuyu's voice. Her smile is blinding me. She sat beside me and starts to wipe her sweat off of her face. 

"Tired?" She asked and I nodded my head, leaning at her shoulder. I sigh closing my eyes. 

"Is there something wrong Love?" She asked me and I just shook my head.

"Lie." She flicked my forehead causing for me to pull away from her shoulder rubbing my forehead. Eish this evil maknae. You should be thankful that I love you so much.
"What was that for?" I asked glaring at her. She faced me removing my hand that is rubbing my forehead. 

"I asked you what is wrong right?" I nod still glaring at her. "And you shook your head right?" Again I nod at her then she sigh again.

"Lie." She said and I frown. 

"Okay you asked me then I answered you then you will say that it's a lie. What is..."

"I know something is bothering you Love, I know but I want to hear it from you. I want you to open up to me. You've been off for a while now." I saw the change of her mood. From her playful look into her eyes to her serious one. 

"We've been dating for awhile now and I want you to trust me. To tell me all of your problems but lately you are off especially to me." My eyes landed on the floor, I can't bring to look at her right now.

"Tell me Love is there something bothering you?" She asked again lifting my chin to look at her in the eyes.
I sighed grabbing her hands.

"I am just pressured Love. You know I am the member with the shortest time of training here and I have this feeling that I need to prove myself to everyone that  I need to improve every time they will see us perform and I think that I disappoint my parents with my choice of career and my performances."

i explained to her and tears starts to fall in my eyes. I can't hold it any longer.
I feel stress for a while and I am too shy to open up to Tzuyu since I am older than her and I should be the one taking care of her. She just let me cry and just hugged me close to her. Oh god I am lucky to have her as my lover.

 

"Stop crying and we will go out. You are stressed and you need to enjoy this time." She said patting my head I just looked at her. 

"Go shower up and I'll be waiting for you outside okay?" I nod and she pecked my lips before leaving me alone in the practice room.
I feel really guilty as I drown myself practicing and neglecting her. Not spending sometime with her and even push her away with my mood swings. It's a relief that she understand me and I am happy that she doesn't leave me because of that. She may be our maknae but she's matured enough for her age.

 

After showering I saw Tzuyu sitting at the waiting area with her eyes closed. She fell asleep waiting for me. I approached her and smile as I really admire her beauty. Fishing my phone in my pocket I took some photos of her before waking her up. 

As soon as she opens her eyes it was automatically locked with mine. My heart is beating fast and I can't contain myself and pecked her lips causing for her to smile.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she stood up holding my hand. I nod then we exits the company I hugged her arm and we both wore our cap and mask. 
"So where are we going?" I looked up at her.

"i honestly don't have any idea on where we can go but don't worry okay? Let's just say that we will wonder around Seoul not minding the other alright?" I nod and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

We both ended up deciding to eat samgyupsal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter