Chapter 1

Choices and Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice’s Mina can decide on her own as her mother told her that she don’t want her to be like her. Can’t make her own decision. But she can decide on her own when she’s on the right age. Her mother want her to be successful just like her and her father. But Mina wants is far more different on what they want.

 

1 year ago.

 

“Mom I want to perform. I want to sing and dance in front of people.” She said looking at her mother. Her mother sigh running her hands on her hair. “You can do whatever you want but you need to study first.” “Mom I thought that you don’t want me to be just like you? You don’t want me to be a puppet just like what your parents did to you?”

Tears forming on her eyes as she stare at her mother. “Mom this is what I want. This is what I want to be.” Arms crossed on her chest she sat beside her daughter. “Are you sure that is what you want?” Slowly, Mina nodded her head wiping the tears on her cheeks.

Taking a deep breath her mother held her hand. “Okay. I will respect what you want. But please promise me something.” Looking at her mother she looked at her smiling.

“Promise me that if you change your mind you can go home anytime. And please take care of yourself since you are going to Korea.” Smiling she hugged her mother closing her eyes. “Promise mom, I will take care of myself and I will do my best with my training.”

 

“1,2,3. One in a million, Hello we are Twice.” 9 girls standing in front of their fans smiling widely as they received the most heartwarming cheers they had so far. Mina was smiling from ear to ear as she spotted her mother holding a card with her name on it.

She waved at her when she felt someone put an arm on her shoulder. Looking at the person beside her she saw Tzuyu, the youngest of the them smiling at the crowd. They are close but not close as her and Chaeyoung.

Before their debut they are one of the closest with each other but everything seems to be different as the competition under Sixteen became more intense. Tzuyu drifted apart and she became more and more close with other members.

Surely they have this ‘moment’ that their fans called but not as much ‘moment’ she have with Chaeyoung. She sometimes wonders on what happened between them. She snapped out of her thoughts when their maknae gave her a little squeeze on her right shoulder.

“So Unnie what are you feeling right now?” Tzuyu asked flashing her smile on her. “Uhm. At first I’m a little nervous but seeing all our fans who came and supporting us. The nervousness washed away. Especially I have my members here beside me.” Getting a warm cheer she smiled widely putting her left arm on Tzuyu’s slim waist.

 

As they finished their first showcase they immediately meet with their family who went there to support them. Mina run towards her mother smiling from cheek to cheek. “Mom.” She enveloped her mother into a bear hug. “How are you my princess?” Her mother asked in Japanese making her blush.

“Mom I’m not a kid anymore.” Her mother shook her head patting her red haired her. “It doesn’t mean that you are 18 here in Korea. It means you’re not a kid anymore.” “Okay mom. Come on I will introduce you with my members.”

Pulling her mother into their waiting room they saw her other members with their parents. “Guys this is my mother.” They all bowed and introduce each other.

 

After their first showcase and their meeting with their parents they immediately went to their dorm to get some rest. As Mina enters her room shared with Sana, Jihyo and Nayeon she saw Tzuyu laying on Sana’s bed.

She can see that the latter seems to fell asleep. “Where’s Sana?” She asked Nayeon who is sitting beside her bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter