Chapter 2

Oblivion

Your P.O.V.

** ** **

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone called me while he's shaking me a little to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and I looked at Kyungsoo who's looking down at me.

"Ah! Thank goodness, you're fine!" he held me with his hands on my both side.

He suppressed the urge to hug me. I can feel it since he was about to lean forward but I saw him stop himself.

I sat up and looked around. EXO was here inside, except Suho, Chen and Lay. Maybe they were still at the shoot.

Why is Kyungsoo so worried?

What happened?

"You collapsed, stupid girl," Kai told me.

Oh, did I say that out loud?

"Why?" I asked.

"We don't know," Kyungsoo shrugged. "Chanyeol was the one who saw you and carried you here."

I looked at Chanyeol. He looked at me coldly. But there was worry in his eyes.

Why would he be concerned about me when he was treating me coldly all the time?

I looked at his hand and there's the ring. My ring!

Then, I remembered that he took the ring from me a while ago. He asked me if I remembered something.

My head suddenly ached again and I heard gasps around.

I closed my eyes and images flooded in my mind.

There was an image... a scene of me and Chanyeol playing our guitars together. We were smiling together. I've never seen Chanyeol so happy there. He was grinning and laughing. We were singing together.

And he looked younger there. Like 2 or 3 years ago?

And he was looking at me with those sparkling, derpy eyes.

I went back to Earth when I felt someone shaking me again. It was Kyungsoo, but on the other side, Chanyeol was there.

"Are you okay, (y/n)!?" he asked.

Chanyeol asked. He was there beside me.

Kyungsoo was just as surprised as me.

"C---Chanyeol..." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

I looked at him, processing what I just saw. "Have I met you before?"

Kai laughed. "Of course you met him before. When you started working here in EXO's production team, you met us all."

I rolled my eyes. "I meant... even before. Have I met you before, Chanyeol? I jammed with you before... I think. I think way back before. Your hair is quite longer than now."

I saw Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"What does she mean, Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo said, quite coldly.

His tone was actually quite accusing.

Everyone was looking at Chanyeol, expecting him to answer.

I looked at Chanyeol and I know he's pressured.

Suddenly, the doors flew open and Suho came in with the doctor.

Suho looked at me and there was sympathy in his eyes.

"(Y/n)," he said. "Can you remember anything?"

I nodded.

The doctor suddenly asked me my personal information, like my full name, who my parents or guardians are, where I work and all.

"It seems like you remember everything," the doctor said. "Thank you for answering. You may rest now, (y/n)."

I nodded and just lied down, covering myself inside the blanket sheets.

I still wonder why that scene vividly popped out of my mind.

__

A/N:

This might be a multiple chapter story, but this will be just short and fast-paced. :)

I might finish this before the others since this is just short.

So thanks for reading guys!

Please also read my other stories!

101 - Kai x Reader (EXO)

Everything Happens for a Reason - Chanyeol x Reader (EXO)

One Night Love?! - Luhan x Reader (EXO)

Identity Change - Jinyoung x Reader (EXO)