Chapter 3

Oblivion

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

** ** **

“Chanyeol, we need to talk,” I heard Suho-hyung call me.

He gestured that we should speak outside the room.

I followed him outside.

And I noticed that Kyungsoo followed us outside. Why does he have to be here, too?

I know we’re groupmates, but of course, it’s a personal matter why I don’t want him here.

Kai followed us, too.

Suho-hyung stopped and faced us.

The doctor was here as well and he was waiting for us.

I knew where this was going so I wasn’t saying anything.

I never planned to keep it a secret anyway, but I just didn’t want to disclose it to anyone.

“(Y/n) is an amnesia patient,” Suho-hyung said.

Kyungsoo and Kai were surprised.

But I’m not.

“Mr. Park, (y/n) has a medical insurance, and you were the contact person that’s written there, not her guardians,” the doctor said.

“That’s what I would want to know,” Suho-hyung said. “Why are you the contact person there, Chanyeol? That insurance was filed 2 years ago. And you just met her months ago when she was hired here at our production team.”

I didn’t answer. Why would I? I don’t want to explain myself.

“We found out that she has an amnesia because she had records from the medical insurance,” Suho-hyung continued. “She was involved in an accident two years ago, the same year and month where you had an accident as well; that one that we kept from the media.”

I saw Kyungsoo’s face that said he finally connected the dots.

“So that’s why she was asking if she met you before?” he said coldly.

“You see,” the doctor cleared his throat. “Amnesia patients have a chance to remember things when they see the place or the person they met before but will cause dizziness, nausea and/or headache when they remember something.”

“Who is (y/n), Chanyeol?” Suho-hyung asked.

I sighed.

I think I won’t be able to avoid explanations.

“She’s my girlfriend,” I said blankly.

__

A/N:

There is no proof that what the doctor said just now is true. XD But usually, for these kind of stories, that’s how it should work. Hahaha.

Again, short chapter because it’s a short story. It’s fast-paced! :)

Thanks for reading!

Please also read my other stories!

101 – Kai x Reader (EXO | R-18)

Everything Happens for a Reason – Chanyeol x Reader (EXO | R-18)

One Night Love?! – Luhan x Reader (EXO | R-18)

Identity Change – Jinyoung x Reader (B1A4)