[O7] A mother's sin

L O S T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX; a mother's sin 


 

 

Jieu's mother stepped off the plain with a bright smile, pretty ironic considering how she has already heard of her daughter's condition and situation. Jieun, Lee Jieun, the daughter of hers that she had estranged from for years.

She's been there and raised her until the age of 16, she came back with a belief that she deserves at least some reward for birthing her.

What was that undeground group that defends Korea from rising crime rates? Oh, BTS and the underground group called Big Hit."Hello? Yes yeobo, I'm just landed and I'm heading to the hospital.Hm? Oh, of course. If anything, I'll bring her home with me." 

Haneul flicked her hair back as she strutted through the airport and into a car that has been prepared ahead of time for her and with that, she headed off to Gangnam hospital. 

Every since she married into the family she's currently part of, even Yonghwa and Hyemi couldn't believe how much she had fallen. It was as if Haneul changed into a different person, physically and mentally she couldn't find a single trace of her former best friend. 

"How's she doing today?" Himchan took the other seat next to Jieun, her frame not any different from when she first came into this room.

"Same as before." Yongguk sighed as he crossed his legs, growing more frustrated by the day. It's been half a year without her and the fear of losing her always plagued his heart since the scene of her laying lifeless, heart unbeating, in his arms crossed him past insanity. 

Himchan slid her yarned hat off, replacing it with another that he bought from the mall when he was strolling down for gifts. Her hair had completely fallen out, her pride as a female robbed bare from her by a sickening disease. It was a disease that robbed her of her youth and life.

Knock Knock

Yongguk and Himchan looked over at the door and is cracked open, a flustered Zelo popping in. "Himchan hyng, Yongguk hyung.....um.." Zelo's eyes darted everywhere, looking for the right words to use as he sweated in worry.

"What? Spill." Himchan raised a brow as Yongguk got up.

Something doesn't feel right here...

"Well..um..you see..." Zelo scratched his head, his tongue his chapped lips from his habits of constant biting out of anxiety. "I thought I was imagining it but when I got here, I saw Jieun's mother entering the hospital...and I kind of overheard her asking for Jieun's doctor that's in charge of her."

Himchan choked in response, Yongguk's hands balling into a fist. "She better be here to help her or else this is going down." Yongguk bitterfly whispered under his breath, ordering Zelo and Himchan to stay with Jieun and not let anyone inside the room unless it was a doctor, nurse, or someone from the group.

Himchan and Zelo nodded, holding the fort down as Yongguk exited the room, beginning his rampant trail of searching for the disgrace of a mother. "

 

 

"Doctor?" Jimin entered the room after a soft pattern of knocks. "Yes?" The old man lifted his head from the reports of patients, a amiable smile upon his features. "Someone claiming to be patient Jieun's mother is looking fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter