[O6] Tears are the words the heart can't say

L O S T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six; tears are the words the heart can't say


 

 

Himchan entwined his hands together, both hands pressing down on the middle of Jieun's chest. "Breathe...! Breathe god damn it!" He cursed as he pushed down hard and fast at the middle of her chest.

Jieun laid on Yongguk's lap, lifeless as Yongguk stared at her in fear. He wasn't ready to lose her another time, never ready at all since the beginning. He knew he simply couldn't live without her.

"Please...please don't go..!" Yongguk prayed as he listened for the signs of the sirence that may be blaring from afar.

Himchan collapsed on his knees with his hand fisted together. "BREATHE! MOTHERER!" He screamed out and landed a rough pound on her chest.

Jieun's body jolted, a whiff of inhalement coming from her.

Both of them froze, staring at the pale girl -- the paramedics dash into the scene.
 


 

"She went into sudden cardiac arrest. Who performed CPR on the scene?" The old doctor smiled gently as he glanced between the two males.

Yongguk couldn't meet his eyes, Himchan raising his hand.

"I did."

The doctor patted his back with a proud grin."You did well son. You saved a life."

"Is she going to be okay now?"

"Well.."

Yongguk's attention was caught with the hesitance.

"She fell into a coma..it's hard to tell when she'll be waking up. Let's just pray for the best."

The somber mood immediately returned in the air, eternally attaching and lingering around as Himchan squeezed the bridge of his nose. Did they find her to only lose her again? They had the reassurance that she may be at least somewhere upon the face of Earth but, now...another day isn't promised to the sickly girl.

"Are you both registered organ donors?" The doctor took the opportunity to ask. "She has been my patient for quite awhile and she has been looking for a donor, you see. Please do at least test it out, you'd be doing a good thing." With that suggestion, the doctor departed.

"...Call Youngjae and call your dad...we need all the help we can get." Yongguk ordered as he stared at the sigh of Jieun hooked up to the machines. Those machines were the only thing that guaranteed anyone of her existence.

"Youngjae's still a doctor in training..he has no authority Yongguk." Himchan frowned as he unpocketed his phone. He dialed up his father, requesting for the extra assistance from the main and all the branches of his hospital in search of a donor.

"Doesn't matter, he can at least dig up some information."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter