[O1] Paper Heart

L O S T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter one; Paper heart


 

 

From the moment he opened his eyes to the moment he closed, all in his sight was her. Lee Jieun, the girl he vowed at a young age to stand besides to the woman she's matured into today and boy could he claim that he was the most skilled when it came to self control.

Calculating the various amount of times he has berated himself for such feelings was simply impossible to accomplish and never did he ever reveal the feelings he stored deep inside of him for her.

He was just her brother, not blood related no, just a close brother of hers. That's what he consistently chanted to himself as if with every sentence, he'd get a little closer to believing it.

Bang Yongguk, the leader of the well known 5 teenage aristocrats of Gangnam that never seemed overly confident, rather the opposite. Everyone somehow in someway had knowledge of the six groups of friends although they never did anything that made them stand out in a crowd. It was as if when you toss all of them into a crowd and play "Where's Waldo?", they'd stick out like a sore thumb. B.A.P. That's what they called the little gang of theirs.

"Good Morning, oppa..." A subtle voice called from beside him.

"You should've slept more, Jieun. It's still early." Yongguk sighed as he curled the stray strand hair that fell loose behind her ear.

"Mm...it's fine. I always sleep long enough when I'm in your arms." Jieun shook her head, the edge of her lips perking up into a tender grin.

.

She always had a way with her words that managed to score home for him. Whether he favored it or not, his heart always raced mercilessly against his chest.

It's too early for this...

She begged for him to hold her to sleep the previous night, whining that she's been deprived of sleep when he's not around and like the idiot he was...he gave in. Pretty ironic when he was always strict and stubborn with his group. He was never swayed by their whines.

What was this called again? Oh, a soft spot.

Yongguk looked over at the clock that was propped up besides her bed. 8:30a.m it read.

"Feeling better?" He questioned as he pressed his forehead against hers, eyes closing momentarily with a soft exhale of a breath.

"Yeah..are you cold oppa?" Jieun frowned at the icy sensation as she touched his arms. She gripped on the covers, tugging it higher to cover both of their bodies.

"I'm fine, you should worry about yourself. You're the one with the bad immune system." His arms s around her middle, tugging her closer.

What am I hell am I doing? This isn't something siblings would do.

"Yet you're the one who ends up sick and having me nurse you back to health." Jieun scoffed, her arm wrapping around his broad figure as she nuzzled into the nape of his neck.

How they came to be as close as this without any disturbance was a long story. 

Jieun's mother studied abroad in Korea from the States with a friend that is now Yongguk's mother. They didn't know much Korean considering they came from America but in the beginning of class, the professor assigned the two top ranking students in the entire University to assist them two during class. Bang Yonghwa and Lee Jaemin, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter