Still sick

The Two Opposites

       Jongkook was so bothered by what Jihyo did to him. Jongkook went to back to work with a bothered mind.

       "Did Jihyo really do that? Did she really lay her head on my chest? Hugging me? Or was it just me that i probably held her too tight? Ah...I don't know!! I must've been really crazy," Jongkook talked to himself while driving to work. He decided to put away his thoughts while working.


      "Oh hyung! You're back. So is Jihyo noona feeling okay?" Kwangsoo asked Jongkook once he got back.

     "The doctor said that she was lacking sleep. I'm not quite sure why but i sent her home. I hope she's catching up on her sleep," Jongkook told Kwangsoo, remembering what Jihyo told him.

      "Anyway, she should be fine now. Let's get back to work," Jongkook said and Kwangsoo obeyed Jongkook's words.


       The next morning, Jongkook packed his things and was planning to go to Jihyo's house. He finished packing and asked Kwangsoo if he wanted to tag along.

      "Well sure. I must visit her as a colleague at least," Kwangsoo agreed and the both of them went to Jihyo's house.

      "Kwangsoo ah, try calling Jihyo and inform her we're coming," Jongkook said and Kwangsoo took out his phone to call Jihyo.

      "Oh, noona. Are you feeling better?" Kwangsoo asked the moment Jihyo picked up the call.

     "Oh, yes. I'm getting better. Thank you," Jihyo weakly replied.

     "Noona, you sound weak. We're coming over to visit you. Wait for us, okay?" Kwangsoo informed.

     "Ah, but i don't have any food to serve you guys. It's really okay if you guys don't come," Jihyo said. Kwangsoo looked at Jongkook before replying.

    "It's okay noona! I bet Jongkook hyung can cook a delicious meal! If his mother can cook delicious food, i bet he can too," Kwangsoo told Jihyo and Jongkook panicked.

    "Yah! Lee Kwangsoo! What did you say?! What do you mean?! You mean i'm going to cook?!" Jongkook screamed at Kwangsoo, still focusing on the road. Kwangsoo repeatedly apologised and Jihyo laughed at the noises she heard.

     "Noona, anyway, wait for us. We'll come and figure out how we can eat. See you," Kwangsoo finally said and ended the call.

    "Hyung, you can really cook right?" Kwangsoo timidly asked, in case Jongkook hit him.

    "No i can't! Yah, why didn't you say you can cook? I mean, the last time, you gave me food you cooked, it wasn't bad," Jongkook said.

    "Really? Then should i cook?" Kwangsoo wondered.

    "Of course! I don't want to serve Jihyo food that are non edible," Jongkook cringed at the thought of him cooking.

    "So what should i cook?" Kwangsoo thought.

    "I think a chicken porridge will do. I think she's still sick and she's too weak to eat things that are heavy," Jongkook suggested.

     "Alright then," Kwangsoo said and Jongkook drove to the nearest supermarket to get all the necessary groceries.


 

      Jongkook parked his car and called Jihyo.

    "Jihyo ah, we're here. What storey?" Jongkook asked.

    "15," Jihyo replied and Jongkook ended up the call.

    "Let's go. It's level 15," Jongkook said while taking out the grocery bags from the boot of his car. Kwangsoo nodded and took some of the bags as well. Kwangsoo went up happily, that he finally get to meet his noona again.

      Jongkook and Kwangsoo walked out of the lift and turned left. Jihyo was already waiting for them outside her house so that Jongkook and Kwangsoo knew where is her house. Jihyo waved weakly and the two men hurried up.

     "Ah, the both of you are here," Jihyo smiled at the both of them and invited them into her house.

     "Ah noona! You look so weak! What happened to you? Come, sit down. You still look so pale," Kwangsoo put down the grocery bags and immediately attend to Jihyo. Jihyo chuckled at the worried Kwangsoo.

    "Aigoooo, were you worried that much? It's okay, i'm fine. It's probably just because my lips are dry. Anyway, what are those bags?" Jihyo asked, noticing Jongkook in the kitchen helping to tidy up the bags. 

    "Well, today's chef is going to be your beloved dongsaeng, Lee Kwangsoo," Jongkook said, proudly. Jihyo looked at Kwangsoo in confusion. Jihyo looked at Kwangsoo as if she doubted Kwangsoo could cook.

    "Why? Are you unsure of me cooking a meal? Hyung! Tell her how was my food last time," Kwangsoo whined at Jongkook.

   "Yah, Jihyo ah. If he cooks really bad, do you think i would eat his food?" Jongkook said and Kwangsoo smiled upon hearing his hyung talk.

    "Nah, i was just shocked some man like you can cook a decent meal," Jihyo said, smiling at Kwangsoo.

    "Anyway, noona, you can rest inside while me and Jongkook hyung cook. Don't worry. We won't burn your house down," Kwangsoo smiled fakely. Jihyo just laughed. 

    "Alright now. Go and sleep inside. I'll wake you up when food is ready," Jongkook said, going to Jihyo to help her stand up. Jongkook did not want to invade her privacy so he did not enter her room.

    "Anyway, Kwangsoo ah. Let's start," Jongkook said excitedly. 

   "Of course hyung!" Kwangsoo responded lively while searching for kitchen tools.

    Kwangsoo is not the best chef but he still tried to make a delicious meal at his best. This is the first time Kwangsoo put care to his cooked meal. Jongkook listened well to Kwangsoo as a kitchen assistant. Kwangsoo noticed this and decided to tease Jongkook.

     "Oh hyung. You're doing great down there. Continue to wash the dishes," Kwangsoo teased and tried to hold in his laughter. Jongkook glared at him and showed him the sponge he was using to clean the dishes. 

     "I was just joking! I mean, when do i get to treat you like a lower rank again?" Kwangsoo continued to tease and the both of them started to become a nuisance in the kitchen. Jongkook tickled Kwangsoo and Kwangsoo begged him to stop. Jihyo was awakened by the noise they made and walked to the kitchen.

    "Aigo, what is the ruckus for? Is the food ready?" Jihyo asked while rubbing her eyes. Jongkook and Kwangsoo saw Jihyo and immediately stopped. 

    "Nothing. It's fine. It's all fine," Kwangsoo smiled and Jongkook was forced to smile too. 

   "Anyway, the food is going to be ready any minute now. Noona, you can go wash your face first," Kwangsoo said and Jihyo nodded. As Jihyo went back to her room, Kwangsoo laughed at Jongkook.

   "Ah, you're lucky your noona is there," Jongkook said and went  back to washing the dishes again.


 

    Finally, the food is ready and the three of them were around the table.

   "Oh...It smells nice," Jihyo said excitedly while cutely clapping her hands. Jongkook saw this and his heart got flustered.

   "Yeah. I told you, he can cook decently," Jongkook agreed and smiled at the act of Jihyo.

    "Alright then. What are we waiting for? Let's eat!" Kwangsoo said and the three of them started to eat together.

   "Noona, i hope, after eating this, you'll get better," Kwangsoo said while munching down on his food.

   "Well, i hope so too. It's so much worse if you're me," Jihyo said.

   "Get well soon, then. I hope that what is bothering you so much dissapear and you'll get healthier," Jongkook suddenly muttered and Jihyo and Kwangsoo looked confused. Jongkook looked up with his right cheek filled with chicken.

    "Ah! I meant, just get well soon," Jongkook smiled and Kwangsoo started eating again. Jihyo looked at Jongkook and got reminded of Dongmin. Jihyo began to eat slowly as if she was losing appetite. Jongkook saw this and interally hated himself.

    "Ah, stupid me. Jihyo ah, sorry if that reminded you of anything. Sorry. I'm really sorry. Ah, stupid Jongkook," Jongkook hit his head but Jihyo stopped him by holding on to his hand. Jongkook stopped and looked at Jihyo. Kwangsoo, as well, looked at Jihyo.

   "It's okay," Jihyo said, smiling at Jongkook, and let go of her grip on Jongkook's hand. 

   "Noona, you know we're always here for you right? You saw how i got worried for you just now? If there's someone who is bothering you, tell me so i can fight him," Kwangsoo seriously said while pulling out his fist to Jongkook.

    "Aigo, you're definitely the youngest," Jongkook and Jihyo laughed and Jongkook pushed away Kwangsoo's fist. Jongkook and Jihyo laughed at Kwangsoo and continued to eat. Kwangsoo looked confused but shrugged it off and continued to eat again. The three of them spent their time together at Jihyo's house, just chatting and laughing.


    Finally, Jongkook and Kwangsoo decided to go home. 

    "Hyung, how about i drive now?" Kwangsoo asked excitedly as he has not driven Jongkook's car before.

   "That's because you've worked hard today," Jongkook gave permission and gave Kwangsoo the car keys.

   "Alright, i'll go get the car first. Hyung, you'll carry them down right?" Kwangsoo ran off, leaving Jongkook with a quite a few bags to bring down. 

    "Yah!" Jongkook only managed to scream at Kwangsoo since he was too late. Jongkook carried the bags out and turned to Jihyo. 

   "Get well soon," Jongkook smiled and waved at Jihyo. 

   "Thank you," Jihyo thanked and Jongkook started walking away. 

   "Ah, oppa! Wait," Jihyo shouted and Jongkook looked back. 

  "Thank you, for yesterday. For being there for me, when no one was there. The hug definitely made me feel better. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for everything," Jihyo told Jongkook, tearing up a little bit, before going back into her house. 

    Jongkook stood there, as if trying to absorb what Jihyo just said. Jongkook finally got what Jihyo meant and smiled to himself.

   "Welcome, my crush," Jongkook whispered to himself and smiled brightly to himself.


 P.S early update!!! woo!!!! hehe anyway, i hope you like this chapter! I got some time off so i decided to update. And i'll try my best to update this weekend too :D 

Thank you for reading and subscribing! :)