A clear line

The Two Opposites

       Days has passed and its finally Jihyo's first pay from the station.

      "Jihyo-ssi? You should've gotten your pay right? It's a thing you do here when you get your first pay. You should go treat your team members to dinner. You're doing good and i hope you will continue to be as good or better," Jiwoon, the team captain talked to Jihyo when she was about to go back home.

       "I'll check when i get back home. Thank you and yes, of course i'll treat them to a meal," Jihyo bowed and Jiwoon tapped her back.

      "Good job and take care while going back home," Jiwoon said and Jihyo went to go home.

      While Jihyo was in the car, she was thinking about when should she treat her team members.


       It's the second day of her off day and she decided to ask Jongkook and Kwangsoo out for a meal. She called Jongkook first.

      "Oh Jihyo ah. What's up," Jongkook asked as soon as he picked up the call.

      "Err you know. I just got my pay today and i heard it's a thing to treat my team members to a meal?" Jihyo unconfidently explained it to Jongkook.

     "Ah, yes. Why? What do you want to do?" Jongkook asked.

    "I'm asking you if you're free tonight. I'll call Kwangsoo as well," Jihyo went straight to the point.

    "Ah....Let me see. There should be nothing coming up. I'll be able to make it," Jongkook said.

    "Great! See you later at the mall then!" Jihyo ended the call happily. After calling Jongkook, she called Kwangsoo.

    "Oh noona," Kwangsoo yawned through the phone and Jihyo looked disgusted.

    "Kwangsoo? Are you still asleep? It's noon already!" Jihyo exclaimed and groans can be heard from the other side.

    "The longer i work here, the more i feel the need to treasure sleep. Anyway, why do you call?" Kwangsoo asked, letting out a yawn again.

     "I assume you have nothing tonight. I'm treating you and Jongkook to a meal," Jihyo said.

     "Why is it so sudden?" Kwangsoo asked, but secretly happy that he was going to get free food.

     "It's my first pay," Jihyo said, expecting Kwangsoo to know why.

     "Ahhhhh.......Alright then. Where?" Kwangsoo asked.

    "I'll see you at the mall," Jihyo hung up and Kwangsoo went back to sleep.


 

      Jihyo arrived early at the mall to get a seat in the restaurant. She got a table for four, although there is only three of them. She flipped through the menu and salivate at the pictures in there. After about 15 minutes, Jongkook and Kwangsoo came together.

      "Hyung, what are you eating? Noona?" Kwangsoo asked the both of them while flipping through the menu. Jihyo pointed to the food that she was going to order and Kwangsoo gulped.

      "Wah, it looks good," Kwangsoo said and Jihyo nodded. Then, Jongkook and Kwangsoo made their order as well.

     While waiting for their food to arrive, the three of them started chatting.

     "Uwah....I can't believe it's been already a month since Jihyo has worked here," Jongkook said and both Jihyo and Jongkook nodded.

     "I'm curious. With all these men here, do you ever feel stressed about anything? Like would you still continue to work here?" Kwangsoo asked and Jongkook leaned closer to listen.

     "Actually, i like it better working with guys because they are fun to hang out with. It's great and yes i would probably still work here. You all are fun," Jihyo explained and smiled at the both of them. Jongkook did not say anything as his heart flutters watching Jihyo smile.

      "Ahhh..Actually, i'm the maknae so i'm the most fun one," Kwangsoo winked at Jihyo and Jihyo made a face.

     "Kwangsoo ah, let's stop. Everything was fine until you did that," Jihyo laughed and Kwangsoo laughed as well. Jongkook immediately came to his senses when the both of them laughed as he joined them.

     "Are you dating someone?" Kwangsoo suddenly asked. Jihyo looked at Kwangsoo, then at Jongkook and then back to Kwangsoo.

     "No. I don't plan in dating anyone just yet. I want to have a stable career first," Jihyo explained and Jongkook looked rather dissapointed. 

     "Have you ever dated then?And do you have any interest in any of the men at the station? Even a teeny bit?" Kwangsoo continued to ask.

    "Because both of you are my team members, i feel like i can open up," Jihyo said after sighing at Kwangsoo's questions.

    "No one as of now. I treat everyone as my older and younger brother or best friends. It's better that way so that it isn't awkward," Jihyo continued. Kwangsoo nodded and Jongkook became even more dissapointed. It is at this time that he realised he has already fallen for Jihyo.

    "Hyung, you're especially quiet. You're not even eating your food properly," Kwangsoo mentioned and Jihyo agreed.

     "The both of you are talking together for the past few minutes. How do i slip in?" Jongkook gave an excuse. Kwangsoo and Jihyo then thought no more and all of them finished their food.


      When they finished eating, Jongkook asked if Jihyo wants him and Kwangsoo to send her home.

     "Jihyo ah, do you want us to send you home? You know, it's night already," Jongkook asked and Kwangsoo nodded.

     "It's okay. Thanks," Jihyo politely denied their help and thanked. As she was about to turn, Jongkook said something.

     "Ayyy, it's 9pm. Me and Kwangsoo will send you home. Let's go," Jongkook pulled Kwangsoo and Jihyo with him.

    "Yah, wait. You don't know where my house is. Where are you pulling us to?" Jihyo asked as Jongkook let her hand go. She rubbed her hand.

    "You should show me then," Jongkook said. 

    "Let's go then," Jihyo said and Jongkook and Kwangsoo followed. As they followed Jihyo to her house, they chatted and laughed.


     "Thanks guys. It was indeed a great night. I'll look forward to more months, years with you guys. Goodnight and be careful while going back home," Jihyo said and waved goodbye to them. Jongkook and Kwangsoo waved back at Jihyo and went home together.

     "How could she not date anyone with a face like that? I mean, if she wasn't a noona to me, i would've already tried my luck," Kwangsoo said and then looked at Jongkook for his reaction. Jongkook looked at Kwangsoo.

     "Maybe she has a personality that boys don't like," Jongkook said.

    "Hmm? She seems fine to me. Hyung, do think she's pretty?" Kwangsoo grinned and Jongkook panicked at the question. Just at the mention of her name, he felt shy.

     "Well, yeah. Everyone at the station thinks she's pretty," Jongkook said and his face slowly starts to be red. Kwangsoo noticed this and began to tease his hyung.

     "Ohhhhhhhhhh......Hyung, is there something you want to tell me?" Kwangsoo poked Jongkook's arms and continued to grin at Jongkook.

     "What? Th- There's nothing!" Jongkook denied and started to walk faster. Kwangsoo caught up and tried again.

    "Hyung, do you realise you're being so obvious now?" Kwangsoo laughed and Jongkook blushed.

    "Fine. But don't tell this to anyone," Jongkook said. Kwangsoo nodded. Then, Jongkook suddenly walked away. A confused Kwangsoo chased after Jongkook.

    "Tell what to no one?" Kwangsoo asked, with a confused look.

    "You don't even know what it is. Goodnight then," Jongkook ran away from Kwangsoo and Kwangsoo ran after him. After a few seconds running, Kwangsoo gave up on the fast Jongkook.

    "What is he talking about? Don't tell what to no one?" Kwangsoo thought to himself and slowly walked back to his house. 

    Jongkook ran to his house, thinking about what Kwangsoo said.

    "This can't do. I must act normal so that i don't show Jihyo that i like her. She already said that she wants to stay no more than brothers and sisters. I shouldn't ruin that," Jongkook thought to himself, feeling rather dissapointed.


 

P.S i noticed i had alot of typos in the last chapter. Hopefully, there will be not as much typos in this chapter. I would like to apologize for it. I'll fix it when i have the time. Anyway, have a good time reading this chapter!!! Thank you for reading and subscrining :D