The first meeting

The Two Opposites

       "Team 7012, team 7012, report to the lounge now," an announcement was made to the team. Jongkook got up from his bed and walked to the lounge. It was so rare for them to reporr at the lounge.

       "What is it?" Jongkook put his arms around his best friend, Kwangsoo, and asked.

      "Ah, hyung. Stop doing that. Your arms are too big and it feels like my head is going to crush," Kwangsoo complained and Jongkook let go. Kwangsoo rubbed his neck.

      "So what is it about?" Jongkook asked again.

      "How would i know? Am i the captain?" Kwangsoo said, sarcastically. Jongkook glared at him.

      "Yah......The longer you work here, the more sarcastic you become. Do you want to get hit?" Jongkook threatened Kwangsoo with his huge fist and Kwangsoo immediately apologized. After a short while, the team captain started talking.

      "To fill up Yunho's absence, a fine young lady has been transferred here," the team captain, Jiwoon, announced. The team started cheering as they never had a women work with them before. As they cheer, the lady walked in. The men then quieten down to see who it is. An average height with a beautiful wavy hair lady stepped in with a bright smile. The men started blushing and continued to cheer.

      "Hello. My name is Song Jihyo. You can call me Jihyo. It seems different to be working here, i hope you sunbaenim-deul will guide me along. Nice to meet you," Jihyo, the new team member, introduced herself and ended with a 90° bow.

      "Alright then, Jihyo-ssi, you can follow Jongkook to your dorm. Jongkook will help you along the way," Jiwoon said and the other men started to make weird noises.

      "Ohhhh Jongkook ah! You hit the jackpot!" Jongkook heard someone say and he blushed.

     "Oh? This is the first time i see our tough hyung blush?" Kwangsoo teased but flinched when he saw Jongkook glare at him. After all the commotion, Jongkook lead Jihyo the way to her dorm. 

      "This is your dorm. You'll be resting here during your working hours. Our dorms are not far from here, you just have to turn left there. If you need anything, you can find us there," Jongkook told Jihyo. Jihyo slowly entered the room and placed her bag. 

      "Wah...It's really different from my workplace. Anyway, thank you for showing me the way. I'll be following your instructions well. Thank you again," Jihyo thanked Jongkook and then smiled brightly again. Jongkook blushed but quickly added something.

      "Do you think it'll be okay for you to work with 4-5 guys?" Jongkook asked.

      "Well, i'm fine. It's fun, i guess," Jihyo said and the both of them said their goodbyes. Jongkook walked away from the room covering his face. 

       "Uwah.....How is she so pretty? I must've really hit the jackpot...." Jongkook thought to himself. He quickly came back to his senses and put on his tough look again, infront of his colleagues.

       "Yah.....Jongkook. Kim Jongkook. Did you see his face when Jihyo walked in? It was priceless i should've taken a picture," Hyungjin, another team member, teased Jongkook.

       "Eyy Hyung. It's a lady. Of course i would blush," Jongkook explained and his team had their jaws dropped.

      "Look just look at this guy. He threatens all of us with his fists but so shy infront of a girl," Hyungjin said in disbelief. The rest of the team members just laughed.

      Suddenly, an alarm rang. It was time for them to save lives. They are a rescue team, which consists of paramedics and firefighters. Jongkook, Kwangsoo and now Jihyo are paramedics. Jongkook went to find Jihyo while Kwangsoo went to get the ambulance ready. As Jongkook was walking towards Jihyo's dorm, she has already rushed out. 

       "Hurry," Jongkook reminded Jihyo and waited for her. The both of them then ran to the ambulance. Jongkook told Jihyo to stay at the back of the ambulance while he sit with Kwangsoo at the front. Jongkook communicates through the walkie-talkie. Jihyo sat nervously at the back, thinking what if she does not do a good job. 


        The three of them reach at an elderly's house. Kwangsoo knocked on the door but no one responded. The firefighters brought a machine to open locked doors.

        "I'm going to break open the door! Please hang in there, casualty! We are coming!" Kwangsoo shouted as the they break open the door. When it is opened, the three of them rushed into the house. There, a motionless elderly was lying down on the floor. Jihyo, without any hesitation, checked for her pulse and breath. 

        "I'm going to proceed with CPR. Please get the  defibrillator ready," Jihyo informed Kwangsoo and started with the compressions. Jongkook helped Kwangsoo with the machine. They did the procedures and when they did a full procedure, Jongkook and Kwangsoo put her on a stretcher and quickly brought her to the ambulance. Jihyo stays behind as she continue doing CPR. Kwangsoo drove as fast, but also carefully, as he can to the hospital.

        They reached the hospital and the doctors rushed for the casualty. 

       "We did CPR on her. Please take care of her after this," Jihyo told the doctor and the doctor nodded. After everything, the three of them sat down in the ambulance to catch their breaths.

       "Wah...Newbie, you're pretty good," Kwangsoo complimented Jihyo.

      "She's not a newbie. She was just transferred here," Jongkook said.

      "Ah, right. Sorry but you really did a decent job back there," Kwangsoo complimented.

      "You look younger than me. Shouldn't you be calling me noona? How old are you?" Jihyo suddenly said, and Kwangsoo looked shocked.

      "24," Kwangsoo said and Jihyo laughed.

      "Yah, shouldn't you be apologizing? I'm 28," Jihyo said and Kwangsoo became embarrassed. He immediately apologized and bowed. Jongkook chuckled.

      "Hyung, is this funny?" Kwangsoo asked and Jongkookk nodded. Kwangsoo stomped off and went into the ambulance.

      "He's like the baby of the team. He's the maknae. He acts the youngest so you have to be patient with him," Jongkook advised Jihyo. Jihyo laughed.

      "Anyway, how old are you?" Jihyo asked and Jongkook froze.

     "33," Jongkook mumbled.

    "Hey! That's fine," Jihyo smiled and stood up, going to the ambulance. Jongkook followed. The three of them then went back to their station.


       It's 7pm and Jongkook felt tired already. He decided to rest in his dorm for abit. He sleeps in the same room with Kwangsoo. 

       "Kwangsoo ah, i want to go to the dorm. If there's anything, find me there," Jongkook informed and Kwangsoo nodded while slurping his ramen.

       Jongkook walked, lazily to the dorm and yawned along the way. He threw himself onto the bed and started snoring. Jongkook started sleeping. As he sleeps, Jihyo walked past his room and stopped to see Jongkook. She laughed at Jongkook and helped him close the door. Jihyo went to the lounge where Kwangsoo is with a cup of ramen too. 

       "Kwangsoo ah, can i sit beside you?" Jihyo asked and Kwangsoo nodded.

       "Thank you for guiding me for my first call at this station just now," Jihyo thanked Kwangsoo as she pulls her ramen up, ready to eat them.

       "Ah... It's okay. Anyway, since it's the first day of work for you here, do you want to get a drink? I'll go call Jongkook hyung," Kwangsoo said as he stood up but Jihyo stopped him.

       "It's okay. We'll do it again next time. He's asleep and i bet it's tiring for him. Anyway, he has some great muscles," Jihyo said and Kwangsoo laughed.

      "Noona- Ah, can i call you noona?" Kwangsoo asked and Jihyo nodded.

     "Noona, he only looks tough. Infront of girls, he'll melt and become shy. It's kinda annoying if you're a friend of him like me," Kwangsoo complained and Jihyo laughed.

      "Why? Do you like him?" Kwangsoo teased Jihyo.

      "What? Me? Why would i?" Jihyo denied with a threatening fist.

     "Noona, you're just like Jongkook hyung. He'll threaten me with his fist too," Kwangsoo said. Then, the both of them stopped joking around and finished their ramen.


P.S sorry for the late update!!! I'm getting busy as the new year comes....omg sorry in advance!! i'll try to update as often as possible!! Anyway, i hope you guys like the first chapter. Idky i chose a difficult job ㅠㅠ a rescue team ㅠㅠ but i thought it would be fun hehe thank you for subscribing and reading this story !!! :D