Chapter two

Secrets told

Chanwoo read through all of the letters and they all had the same message written on them. 'All Seers are to meet up in the castle during the Winter Solistice'

Just a simple message, only 13 words but they had such a big impact on him that he got dizzy and had to sit down. So many thoughts went through Chanwoos head, 'How can it be that we havent heard of anything strange happening?''Is it really that powerful?''How much damage did it already do' and most importantly 'What is it and what does it want?'. Chanwoo buried his face in his hands and sighed. It was a sigh of complete helplessness. He looked up and only then remembered the other two people that were in the room with him.

"Is everything alright Chanwoo?" asked a worried Hanbin as he kneeled in front of him. Bobby stood behind him putting his hands on Hanbins shoulders. He had the same worried expression on his face.

"I would have liked to tell you that everything is fine and that you have nothing to worry about but the truth is that we are possibly in great danger. And thats why I will have to go. I dont know for how long or if I will return but i request of you to trust me and to lead this Kingdom well." Chanwoo's expression was grim and he was already preparing himself for the flood of questions that would come but there was absolute silence. He looked up at the two Kings that had an absolutely shocked expression on their faces. Hanbin stood up slowly and Bobby wraped an arm around his waist to pull him closer to himself.

"Can we come with you?" "How can we help?" only these two questions came out of the mouths of the Kings and shocked the Seer completely.

"Wh-what? I doubt that you can help me in any way and coming with me is not even an option for you." answered Chanwoo. They just got crowned they still have so much to do. It's impossible for them to come with him.

"B.I, Bobby you can't be serious!",Chanwoo was way to shocked to realize his mistake," You can't come with me! It'll be to dangerous for you, you need to stay and take care of the Kingdom!"

"But we have to help somehow!", argued Bobby back,"We can't just sit here while you're off somewhere putting your life in danger! And you still haven't answered our questions! Who are the Seers?" Bobby was furious. He wanted to step forward and punch the kid in the face to give him his senses back. What was he even talking about? Who are the Seers? Where does he have to go? He was just about to walk towards Chanwoo when he felt a hand on his chest. It was Hanbin. The younger looked confused and scared yet he gave off an aura of having everything under control.

Bobby watched as his husband took a step forward, he held his head high and said:" WE will meet again in two hours. You will explain to us everything and we will give you a guard to tag along with you. If you want to go away you will have to take him with you If you refuse you will have to stay in the castle and will be watched." He spoke with such authority  that Chanwoo wasn't able to disagree. After that Hanbin walked out of the room with quick steps. And Bobby looked very conflicted, he didn't know if he should follow Hanbin or stay with Chanwoo who looked like he was just about to have a mental breakdown. In the end he followed Hanbin knowing that Chanwoo will be perfectly fine on his own after a while.

Even though he couldn't see Hanbin anywhere he knew exactly where he was. With fast steps he found himself in the music room of the castle He saw Hanbin sitting on a chair next to the Piano, looking outside through the huge windows, where you could see the beautiful garden. Matching the circumstances of what happened today, It has started to rain and thunder. it was a storm outside and Bobby thought that it showed exactly how they all felt right now, upset and confused.

Bobby walked up to Hanbin and hugged him from behind burying his head in the crook of Hanbins neck. He could feel Hanbin shiver as his breath hit Hanbins skin.

"What just happened?" asked Bobby.

"I don't know." answered Hanbin. "I just want you to hold me." He said it so helplessly that Bobbys heart hurt. He picked him up from the chair and put him in his lap. Bobby wanted to help him so badly and tell him taht everything would be okay but even he knew that it was a lie. So he stayed silent and hugged Hanbin whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys first of all

Thank you so much for subscribing to this story. It really means a lot to me. And for the Upvote and for the Comments and and and really you guys are the best and brightend my day. :)

The end of the Chapter is slightly angsty... what do you think of it. Can you follow the Storyline or am I confusing you.

Please tell me so I can change it and make this Story better!

I know this isnt very long but I will update another Chapter later today that will be longer;)