Chapter six

Secrets told

Hyuks pov

We walked out of the tent together. Ravi walked next to me on my right, his gaze flickering to the pair next to us.Even though we didn't say where we would be going all of us walked the same way back to the Centre. The whole way there was absolute silence between us until we reached the entrance of the Central where we were greeted by the two leader of EXO arguing about something. I walked over to them, the rest following me. "What's going on?" I asked. They seemed to be really into their conversation/arguing, because when I asked them they jumped a little they clearly haven't realized that we entered the tent. "Nothing, really it's just that we got a message, it's from the Ljósálfar folk, the light elves, they said Álfheimr has been attacked by Shadow people."Ravi bent forward and put his hands on the desk his mouth hung open. I couldn't believe what they just told us. "Shadow people? That can't be, they extinct thousands of years ago and even if how could they have managed to attack Álfheimr? Shadows aren't able to appear in there!"
"I know Ravi that's why we're so surprised. They said that every building is destroyed. Luckily no ones injured but they lost their Crystal of Life, they said that the Shadow people stole it."

 

 Said Suho disbelieve in his voice, even though he spoke quietly his words shook me to the core. These Shadow people stole the Crystal of Life! Are they already that far ahead with the prophecy? "They asked us for a place to stay and even offered to fight with us. We're currently preparing a place where they can stay." continued Kris. I nodded my head, they could be useful in a war. They might not look very powerful but they could destroy a fifth of our troops in minutes, it's always better to have them on our side then against us. "When will they arrive?" asked the guy who's seems to protect Chanwoo. He looked stiff but that could also be my imagination. "They said they will arrive around midnight. What time is it?" "11:20 then they should arrive in a few minutes." answered Chanwoo. While all of them continued talking, I could feel someone intruding our protection net. Without a second thought I ran out.

It was dark outside already but due to the torches the way was nicely illuminated. I continued walking forward to the forest where I felt the intrusion. Sometime during my walk Ravi joined me, he didn't ask any questions and looked ready to fight if something attacked me. We walked into the forest hiding behind the trees, tripping over roots and branches that we couldn't see in the darkness looking for the intruder. The forest looked terrifying as we walked deeper into the forest we suddenly heard someone scream. "Help! Please we're injured! We were called here! Help!" We immediately ran into the direction where the screams of help were coming from. Ravi and I continued to hide behind the trees as it could be a trap. We arrived at a clearing and saw 5 people heavily injured laying on the floor. Only 2 people were still concious and screaming for help the rest stayed unmoving on the ground. I leaned forward to see who it was and was shocked when I recognized Ken laying there bleeding from his head. I ran to them immediately. I recognized Ken, Jinhwan and Kai, the first two being Seers while the later one being part of the Guards. There were two other guys there, the only ones that were still concious, I suspect that they were the companions of Ken and Jinhwan.

"What happened to you?" I asked but I knew that both of them were loosing their conciousness the only thing that they managed to say before the passed out were: "Shadow people" My heart started racing, I didn't know what to do I wanted to stop their bleeding but they were to many and I didn't have the powers. Ravi knelt next to me he had ripped his clothing apart and was now pressing it on the wound on Kai's abdomen. He also gave me a few and I started pressing it on the wounds of Ken and Jinhwan. I felt others approaching and soon enough there was Lay kneeling next to me with a few other healers. I was pushed back and stood up looking at the healers as they did their job. They worked quietly and quickly their hands glowing in various shades of green, illuminating the dark forest making it look even more eerily.

A long time passed until Lay lifted his head looking at the small group of people watching him and his assistants. "We were able to heal all major wounds, it would be good if we could take them to the infirmary to heal the others and to watch them." The healers stood up and made room for the injured.Mino stepped out from behind the shadows, lifted his hand and the travellers were floating mid-air. We made our way back to the Hospital where they put the injured on mattresses and tended to the rest of the wounds. I went to sit near the two Seers watching as the glowing green hands closed the bloody wounds. All of them looked absolutely horrible, they had slashes all over their bodies blood seeping out of the open wounds. But the person who looked the worst was Kai, it looked like someone had tried to skin him alive, he was covered completely in blood, looking unrecognisable. A few bones were sticking out of his chest and even though his eyes were closed he had a pained expression on his face. Next to him sat Kris and Suho while Lay tended to the younger.

 

"We all met in the forest dividing YG and SM near the Freedom Statue. There wasn't really anything suspicious when we started teleporting, we met a few bandits here and there the usual you know, they wanted money or food nothing special. It started getting weird in iKon, while I was teleporting it seemed like someone was calling me. The voice sounded familiar but I don't know who it was. It seemed as if it wanted to warn me about something. Next thing I know there were arms reaching for us. They disturbed my concentration and I teleported us into a field or something. It was completely dark outside there wasn't a single light, I could feel the Shadows watching us though, they were waiting for us to make a move.

Suddenly one of them attacked Junhoe, the Shadow formed its body into different weapons and started fighting Junhoe. The other Shadows followed the first one and started to attack us, each of them had a different power. The first one that was fighting Junhoe could transform himself into various weapons. The one I was fighting with could duplicate himself and no matter how hard I fought that Shadow just continued to make other shadows appear. The one that Jinhwan was fighting with was able to create small portals around Jinhwans body, the portals were him in and his skin started ripping you could see how his arm was being slowly torn apart. Ns shadow made a bubble around them first and then seemed to release high pitched sounds that weren't able to escape the bubble the Shadow made earlier. N didn't stand a chance and was on the ground in seconds his ears were bleeding and his eyes were out of focus. The Shadow used this chance to harm N even more pulling out a knife out of nowhere and stabbing him with it. Kens enemy ripped of his control-bracelets and created a bubble just like the Shadow that N was fighting with, and watched as Ken started to destroy himself as his powers started to work again after being kept under control for such a long time.

The Shadow people disappeared as quickly as the appeared and left us in the fields. I used the last bit of my powers to teleport us away from the field and we appeared here. I remember N regaining his conciousness and Junhoe moving then I out and woke up here."Jon gin finished his story of what happened to them. He was the first one to wake up from the group. The others looked far worse than him, completely beaten down, blood staining their bandages red.

After his explanation it was silent as everyone tried to process the information they just got. The sudden appearance of the Shadow people made everyone worry.Lay informed Jon gin that everyone from his group was stable and that their rate of healing depends on how quick they will wake up. During Lays explanation about his companions Jon gin started to cry, feeling helpless that he couldn't save them when they were attacked by the Shadow people and that he can't help them now. Watching them lay on the beds gripping onto their lives because Jon gin couldn't keep them save. He was absolutely devastated and kept replaying the last night in his head completely ignoring Lays desperate attempts to cheer him up. After some time Lay gave up and turned to N to tend to his wounds putting his glowing hands on the others ears to heal them.

 

Seeing the teleporter in such a devastating state made the strong warrior from Vixx feel heart broken, and while his lover was fuzzing over his fellow Seers with Chanwoo, Ravi sat down next to the Jon gin, the latter waiting for some kind of explanation from the other that Ravi wasn't able to give.Ravi looked lost thought Jon gin, the cool headed warrior with the best strategies in all of Vixx possibly in all the Kingdoms who is able to come up with brilliant plans to lead Vixx to victory every time they fought a battle, didn't seem to know what to do or what to say to a person who felt like they disappointed everybody. So Ravi did the only thing that came to his mind at the moment and draped his arm over Jon gins shoulder who rest his head on the warriors shoulder. Ravi felt different the only time he would be with someone in this kind of position would be with Hyuk but now he is doing the exact same thing with a person he barely knows. The wounded teleporter seemed stiff at first clearly not expecting this kind of skinship with Ravi but he quickly relaxed and started to fall asleep in his arms.

Ravi felt worried suddenly that his lover would interpret this position he was in as something different he searched for Hyuk, his eyes wandering over the four wounded bodies and the healers who tended to them. He found Hyuk kneeling between Kens and Ns bed pushing the latter hair out of his face. As if sensing that someone was looking at him he looked up and his eyes locked with the ones from Ravi, a small smile forming on Hyuks face. For a second he didn't know why his lover was giving him such an intense look until he realized in what position Ravi was in. A small chuckle escaped Hyuks lips and he could see how Ravis expression changed to relief.Hyuk could only shake his head at the irrational fear the warrior had.

Ravi was always very gentle and worried when it came to Hyuk and his feelings. He was always worried that he would hurt the younger so he was careful with everything he did around and with Hyuk. His carefulness would often lead to fights between Ravi and Hyuk when the first started dating. Hyuk would always feel as if Ravi was underestimating his skills which led to the Seer working harder on his abilities and getting stronger, the truth was different though, the older warrior was afraid that he would underestimate his power which would lead to him hurting his boyfriend. To prove the warrior a point Hyuk turned to more "drastic measures" which resulted in him and Ravi becoming more intimate. Ravi didn't change when it came to his carefulness but the warrior did take his younger lover more serious and realized that he could take on things on his own. It had been 3 years since that happened and the two would still act like a new couple.

Hyuk slowly left his dream world and realized that he was smiling gorily at the unconscious Ken the entire time earning himself a few weird glances from the surrounding people. He was about to stand up and leave the tent to get some fresh air when suddenly Yunhyeong burst into the tent saying that the Light elves have arrived. Immediately all the concious people in the room expect for Jon gin jumped out of their seats and ran outside to the Central. They reached it in under a minute knowing exactly where to go due to the Central glowing from the Light elves that were inside.Inside the brightly illuminated tent were only 13 figures to their surprise. Each of them sporting a worried and nervous expression. Hyuk made his way to stand next Kris and Suho, The others followed suit as one of the elves stood out of the crowd to speak.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well guys what do you think?

I know it's a little late but I started my apprenticeship last week and I'm swimming in work. I hope I could show a little bit more personality behind my characters!

I know that you probably have many questions regarding this story.

Ljósálfar are mystical creatures that were first written about in the Prosa Edda in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson. Ljósálfar are light elves looking very fair and beautiful and live in Álfheimrits Old Norse for Elf World.

They have a darker counterpart called Dökkálfar these are dark elves they aren't darker in skin colour but rather in their personality they live in the underground.

If you have other questions, which I'm sure you have because i always tend to write my stories weirdly, please leave them in the comments!

Do you already have an idea who these 13 light elves could be? Do you like this story? How could I improve it? Please leave a comment! :)

LOOKING FOR A BETA READER IF INTERESTED PLEASE DM ME!!!)