Chapter five

Secrets told

"You must be exhausted right? I'll show you where you'll sleep" said Taehyun realizing that Chanwoo and Yunhyeong were about to fall asleep sitting at the table. The've been talking for a while now, discussing various things but after a while Taehyun realized that he wasn't getting a response and he saw the two boys half asleep at the table. Hearing that, the boys lifted their heads wearing a grateful look on their faces. Taehyun stood up to show them their tent, when suddenly he felt someone ripping his connection with his portal apart. The pain was excruciating he didnt even have the power to scream and was only keeping focus on his connection, he knew if the connection would rip he would die. He started feeling light headed and started panicking feeling the last strand of his connection being cruelly torn apart just then he felt another presence invading his consciousness and disturbing the person ripping apart his connection to the portal. But before he could say anything his mind wandered into a dark foggy place.

Yunhyeong shot out of his seat catching Taehyun before he touched the ground. Yunhyeong felt a strange sensation when he catched him. As if someone was tucking at something in the back of his head. Shocked he turned to Chanwoo, black spots started to appear in Yunhyeong vision and he felt kind of light headed. Just then Taehyun was taken out of his arms and Yunhyeong could feel being taken somewhere. He was set down and someone put their hands in front of his eyes. He immediately felt completely at ease and safe. A feeling that he didn't feel in a long time. The hands left and Yunhyeong stared at a guy with pink hair, a cute smile and dimples.

"How are you feeling?" the boy asked.

"Better. I guess. What happened? Taehyun fainted and when I caught him, everything felt so weird..." Yunhyeong didn't finish his sentence but it looked like the boy in front of him knew what Yunhyeong was talking about. The boy sat down across from him and crossed his legs.

"We don't exactly know right now, but I would say that something happened to Taehyun's portal. And due to you having your powers you absorbed his as well and felt the same things." The pinkett had a worried expression on his face. He leaned his head forward his eyes getting wider and his voice trembled as he asked the next question:

"Yunhyeong, what did you feel? Did you see anything?" He grabbed Yunhyeongs shoulders and studied his face. Yunhyeong felt under the strangers intense gaze. He shook his head too intimidated to say a word.                                                                                                                                           In that moment a a stranger barged into the room. He had black hair and cat-like eyes. He was dressed in heavy silver armor, a sword hung around his waist. The stranger took long elegant steps forward, his eyes roaming the room for anything suspicious. The pinkett who had his hands on Yunhyeongs shoulder, jumped up and turned to face the stranger.

"And Leo? What happened? What did they find out?" The stranger with the cat-like eyes who seemed to be called Leo suddenly fixed his gaze on Yunhyeong, completely ignoring the question he was asked. Leo seemed to look straight into his soul and Yunhyeong could swear that the air around him turned colder. The pinkett got clearly angry at Leo as he whipped out a long ruler and smacked Leo with it on his shoulder where he wasn't protected by his armor. Leo screamed out and both of them had a starring contest. Yunhyeong cleared his throat and got the attention back to him.

"Um. What's going on?" he asked looking a little bit out of place. Leo spoke to the pink haired boy:

"Don't worry Hongbin, I have everything I need now." To everyones surprise Yunyeong started laughing, he laughed so hard that he started to get tears in his eyes. Yunhyeong was surprised by the strangers voice, it was very high and didn't really fit into his "I-could-kill-you-in-your-sleep" appearance. After his sudden outburst Yunhyeong collected himself again and apologized to Leo and Hongbin. He made his way to the exit of the room he was in, when he was suddenly stopped by Hongbin. The older boy had a hand on his shoulder and a curious look on his face.

"Wait! Don't you want to know what's going? Who we are or what we just did?" Yunhyeong hesitated for a second, he was curious about these two but he had to find out where Chanwoo is first, so he turned around smiled politely and went out. Yunhyeong walked out of the tent, neither of the boys following him, he  was surprised to see the sun setting and painting the sky in various shades of blue, purple and pink. He explored a little, looking at the tents and at the people who were previously running around on a hurry, making their way back to their tents to relax. Even though everything seemed picture perfect on the outside Yunhyeong could still feel the tension in the air, the people were wary and nobody dared to let their guards down.

As Yunhyeong was strolling around he saw a big tent with various smaller ones attached to it. There was a big red cross sewn on top of the entrance. People dressed in green with face masks on were walking in and out of the tents. Sometimes holding small containers in their hands what Yunhyeong could only assume were herbs. Without a doubt it was clear that this big tent was the Hospital. He followed the in green dressed people and walked into a tent that was mostly empty here and there lay a few people but they didnt seem to have bad physical injures they looked more like they were sleeping.

He wanted to approach one of these people when he could suddenly feel a hand on his shoulder, he turned around to be met by the familiar face of Mino. The Prince had an exhausted expression on his face. Dark circles were forming under his eyes. His previous goofy smiles were unimaginable now, he was clearly overwhelmed by the situation and looked lost without Taehyun.

"Come", he said," You surely want to know where Taehyun is, right?" Yunhyeong nodded letting himself get dragged into the opposite direction. In what seemed like to be another tent 'A tent in a tent' he thought but before he could say anything he was pulled inside it. Inside the tent were 4 people, not counting Taehyun who was sleeping. He felt reliefed when he saw the familiar faces of Chanwoo and Lay, the latter putting various things inside a bowl and mixing them. Yunhyeong immediately went to stand next to Chanwoo who stood in a corner that was the farthest away from everybody which honestly wasn't much, just a few steps away from the entrance away.

In the opposite corner, stood two boys. He recognized one of them as Ravi, he once had a fight with King Bobby which later turned out to be a misunderstanding, but he couldn't really tell who the other guy was, he looked around Yunhyeongs age and had a pretty indifferent expression. He had blonde hair that was styled up to the right side and he looked rather built. His clothes were ordinary just like the clothes the people in iKon wore, yet he gave off an impression of power, control and calmness. All in all the guy seemed terrifiying if you were alone with him. He must be someone important to stay with Taehyun and to have Ravi next to him. He remembered the talk Chanwoo and Taehyun had before the latter fainted, he said something about Ravi and another Seer called Hyuk. 'Could that be Hyuk?'

Mino cleared his throat and everybody's attention shifted to him. He sat down on Taehyun's bed and ran his fingers through his husband's hair.

"I called you here to discuss further plans, with Taehyun being unconcious and his portal being vulnerable he won't be able to take you anywhere even If he wakes up. Losing a connection to a portal can kill the user. Thankfully Yunhyeong catched Taehyun and absorbed part of his power so that the person who was doing that was disturbed. We dont know exactly when he will wake up but as fas as we know it shouldnt be too long. But he will still be unconcious for a certain amount of time, due to that we have a problem, we dont have anyone who can take you to the Seers meeting, and it will take you too long with the horses"

Lay lifted his head and said:"Jongin can take you there! He recently got his powers and is already taking two other Seers and their companions with them. He will be able to take you there I can call him right now!"

The boy next to Ravi lifted his head.

"That would be great, but do you think he will be able to take so many people with him?" asked the boy.

"Don't worry Hyuk!", exclaimed Lay and confirmed Yunhyeongs speculations," Jongin teleported all 12 of us already, he is strong and can take you to the meeting safely." Chanwoo and Hyuk looked at him gratefully. Not caring about the others in the room, Lay pulled out a necklace from beneath his shirt. It was a purple stone and about the size of a cherry. He wrapped his hands around the stone and closed his eyes wearing a concentrated look on his face. After a while he opened his eyes.

"They will come in a few minutes you can already prepare yourself. You will leave tomorrow."

The Seers and their companions walked out of the tent preparing for their next journey.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

 Sorry guys for the late update but I'm starting my apprenticeship on Monday and I still had so much work to do! UGGHH

Sooooo how did you like the chapter? Are you having problems understanding something? Did I make any mistakes? Please tell me so I can make this story better!

Then I have another question for you. Who do you want to see as a Seer and who is going to be their companion? Tell me in the comments maybe they will be the Seers! I'm currently running low on characters and i dont want to use OCs i dont really like them XD