Teasing

Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J P.O.V :

It's been an hour V showing me and Jin hyung around the house. It's an apartment and we're on the 11th floor. Quiet high and quiet low as well as the building is until 50+. When we first came in after V open the door with his keys, there's a medium living room with a television infront that have cabinet below it. A grey sofa that are facing to the television and between the television and the sofa, it have a red square carpet below a glass table. White curtains with blue colour painting on the walls. 

 

On the other side of the right, it have a not so big but comfy kitchen and Jin hyung looks so happy.. Cute. Wait, what? Nope, no. I can't.. 

 

Besides the kitchen, there's a bathroom for us and V apologize for that but we both said this is enough. More than enough. I'm really grateful of him. 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the left, it have two big rooms for both of us. I'm glad because if there's only one then I don't even know how to restrain myself. V told us things that are so detailed along every things it have on this apartment, I don't even think it's logic but oh well, this is just the first time I know him so maybe I will trust this guy, even though he's.. weird. 

Before V's left and tell us goodbyes, he tell us that we can shower as the rooms have spare clothes and towel and even boxers, I feel reddened when he said that and when I glance at Jin, he literally smirk at me. can you stop being so handsome and teasing?!

After V left, we both sit on the sofa, laying a little bit.

"Hey J.." Jin hyung said out of nowhere, startled me a little bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter