New life

Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V :

 

As time goes by, I'm getting hungry, as well, thirsty. I can feel the younger felt the same way too. How can I not know when our stomach grumbling together? We both laugh and he layed off me and started to sit straight. 

"We should.. You know" He said to me, knowing exactly what's in his mind.

"I guess so but where? This area have cameras so here is not an option either"

"Okay, but atleast we could drink first? I walk around this area before and there's a free drink somewhere, even if your not a customer" 

"Why would the owner do that?" I asked.

"Cause he know people like us exist"

"Damn, lucky. I guess. Let's go then!" 

We walk around and see the shops here and there, it was a long way. We walk to the very end of the road and finally spotted the shop, there's labels that said "free drinks here! (not customer included)" which makes me think the owner must be really really nice. There's tons of cup set on a table with lots of drink to choose, but since very little, I'm not a fan by a tasty water. I just like plain water. Meanwhile, my reflection takes the tasty water which I don't know what's it called. I guess we do have differences, huh? 

"Just plain water, hyung?" He asked me.

"Yes, J." I answered.

"Explain a lot why your face is clear and- wait J? Seriously?" He asked, disbelief.

"Oh, you noticed. Thank you. Since I don't know your name yet, so why not?" I teased.

"What was that? Stop calling me J, it's weird. Who would use a letter as their name anyway?" 

"Me" Someone interrupt our conversation and we look to the person that said it, infront of us, with a rectangular smile.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked, a little defensive. I avoid people at all cost, although J is an exception for now. 

"I'm V. Why you look mad though? I'm the owner here, well, morelike one of the bosses here" He grins.

So this is one of the nice guy who put the drinks, huh? 

"Sorry, not used to it"

"Used to what?" He tilted his head.

"Nevermind" I sighed.

"Thank you for the drinks though" My reflection smiled at him.

I smiled too seeing his smiles, suddenly the world is shining.

"You both look so handsome when you smile! Not that you both are not handsome already, just more attractive than you just are! Maybe, perhaps, you both want to wrok as waiter here?" 

"Wait, seriously? We could?" I asked and for the first time, I smiled at this alien called V. 

"Your really good looking" V said.

"You too"  I smiled.

"Seriously though, we could?" J asked.

"You both are good looking, hence, attracts the girls and boys. We just have to change your clothes and that's it" V explain.

We both hug him with chants of 'thanks' and 'thank you' and the same word all over.

"It must be a blessed day today" V giggles.

"Ours too!" We both said at the same time.

"Are you guys are soulmate or what?" V laugh.

"We're not!" My reflection said.

"How cute and I really enjoy handsome boys giving me a free hug in this hot weather day but can you both please let me breathe?" V said, breatheless.

We all laugh at that. It's so weird, a moment ago I want to avo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter