Question and Answer

Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we stand in the front mirror, the witch suddenly turn to me and hold my hand as we face the mirror on the wall.

"Now, what?" I ask.

"Your questions began now. We have to face to the mirror when you do it and all of your questions will be answers" She explain.

"What's this have to with my bad luck?" I ask curiously.

"Eveything" She said casually.

I gulp. Feeling nervous but oh well. Here it goes.

"Why did I hear such voices? Was it all you?" I ask.

"No, it's not all me" She answer.

"Wait, what? How? Do you mean someone else is calling me too? Is it another witches?" She ask.

"This going to be a long one but bear it with me. You may be confuse after this but you will understand as time pass by. There's two types of the voices, soft and rough. Now you acknowledge that you always hear the soft voice, isn't it? Whenever you follow the voices, it will lead you to something. This something is a thing that I will explain later on. First, you need to know that the rough one can interrupt the soft voice and even pretended to be one, that is why you always ended up in a mess. Second of all, you can avoid this with that something I'm talking about. Third, are you ready?" She looked at me.

Hearing all of this, I am shocked. Who know voices can be so different. To a normal person like me, voices is just voice. Although in my perspective, it's a little different because of this hearing. It's also weird that I have to follow the voice, not because I wanted to but because I needed to. Something is calling me that seems to link with this 'something' which I have no idea what it was. Part of me scared but the other part of me is curious as hell. 

I take a deep breath.

"I'm ready" I said.

"This something is actually a reflection of yours. Morelike, both of you is a reflection of each other. Let me explain it, this reflection is a person. A boy. This boy have the same situation as you but not only that. Same thinking, same level of good looking, same everything except faces, age and body. This probably going to hurt but you both have the same past" She said.

I am shock from the beginning of her sentence but the last part shock me harder. 

"Past? Now, I don't know if I can handle that" I said.

I didn't noticed it at first but my hands was shaking which holding her hand, my lips trembled a little bit, I hear my heart broke again and my eyes are watery but I hold it. No, I'm not going to cry of a word 'past'. I convinced myself that I'm strong but no, I cried. I lost battle with myself. My pride is shattered in front of a witch and it's a chick. 

"Do you want to take a break?" She ask.

"Yes please" I let go of her hand and sit down in corner of the room, leaning on the wall, crawling to a hug as I try to stop to cry. I can't. Instead of stop crying, I cried more. Seriously, I hate this. I felt weak and this broke me down even more. I hate being weak and fragile. I pitied at myself for being so emotional and over sensitive.

I don't even know why I'm such a sensitive person when people mention 'past'. For real, I don't really remember anything. My memories is blurred but the feeling was hell real. Why am I like this? Wait, I just noticed that I could ask the witch but I'm not ready, not today. Maybe next time, when I'm not really sensitive, when I'm ready and confident, I will.

As I cry and cry and cry, I finally calm down but my eyes feels heavy as I pour out the tears, my heart feel lighter and empty after those tears, I feel vulnerable. I closed my eyes to see the dark, ah yes. It calming. It so calm that I totally doze off in that position.

I wake up after dozing off, I feel alright now. I probably sleep long enough, maybe hours. Well, I can't blame myself for it. Sleeps feel better after crying your heart out. I stand up and stretch, gaining some energy of it. I don't like being this weak. After that, I look around and the witch was sitting in a chair but she's still holding the cane. Well, it must be precious for her. Of course it is, the cane fricking change her to a young lady. I would too if I was her. I also wondered though, could I get one of that when I'm old? I want it too. Just thinking of it, makes me happy. With my handsome face stay young forever is like a dream come true. 

I go to her and-

"Wow" I said.

"I know you will impressed" She smirk.

She sitting on a chair, a broken chair to be exact. Which amazed me. 

"Alright, let's continue" She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter