A Friend

Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin P.O.V :

After all the magic things that occur in my life, I need time to accept the fact that I have a reflection and those not the scariest part, yet. We even have the same experience in life and I would lie if this doesn't scared me off. It did, a lot but what could I do? Run again? I'm tired of that . It was morning already and I still walking around due to nervousness of meeting him. I can't even sleep and the chances of meeting the gang I just ran away from was high so sleep right now is not really a good idea. 

I walk near the shops so I can see what time it is as the shops beginning to open, I walk slowly to glance at the clock which strikes at 8 a.m in the morning. I could see the owner and the workers set up stuff in the shop before it's officially open at 9 a.m. It must be nice to work, right? I mean, being a thieves is not nice at all but that's the only thing I could do to survive. What owner would like to take me? I'm just a trash, a useless trash. 

I stop walking and decided to sit down at the bench below the tree, its at the center and between the shops and I really need to rest a little. I sit down and grab the pink flip phone the witch gave me. I scrolled to some things and most of it, it's empty. I wonder if she just buy this? This pink flip phone looks untouchable for some reason. I test for the internet and it's really fast, bewildered by the fact that it looks old but it's cute cause it's pink and also incredibly fast. Don't judge by the cover of a book, they said. I guess, they're right. After checking the internet, I check the phone contact. 

contact 

him

witch <3

Only two contacts in here is understandable, the love symbol is not. What the fricking chong chang is wrong with this witch, seriously? I have to say it's entertaining, somehow. But whatever, the reason I look for the contact is not for this anyway but for 'him'. Why just 'him'? Could she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter