Bonnie and Clyde - Part 1

Fire [Under construction]

Bonnie & Clyde 

Some day they’ll go down together;

And they’ll bury them side by side;

Too few it’ll be grief

To the law a relief

But it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde

- Bonnie

Our demise will be grand, my love. Though until the inevitable comes, we are unstoppable, a force to be reckoned with. We’re sick to the core, but that’s okay. We are stardust stories, my darling. Things like us only exist in dreams, horrid vivid, realistic dreams. Together we’re on an adventure of a lifetime, going down in history as legendary lovers of years to come. The world remembers us     
But that the price I’ll pay for loving you is a bloodspot and I’ll follow you, wherever you go.

The sky was a bruised purple like wine or lilacs with a clouded conscience filled with sin that lurked in the shadows and basked in the greedy human desires .We died underneath the stars tonight, our two souls tainted with unfulfilled wishes lost in the jungle of dying dreams .

The moonlight splashed down its watery white-silver glow, illuminating the warm bodies .The branches hang low with the weight of the snow. The frantic flurry of swirling white cutting right through, tempestuous onslaught. Intricate patterns of ice floated weightlessly downward in a blinding sea of white.

 

Jiyong POV

Kimonos shifting rather audibly

Her dainty hands clad in the silk material lay against my cheeks. Foreheads touching as I whisper against her. “I never dreamed you could look this beautiful.”Our bodies drawn together like magnets. My head shifting into the nook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet tangible scent, Fingers threading straight through the wisps of hair collected at her nape.

She stiffens immediately. Layers of silence. Wild wind whipping her already dishevelled hair.

3rd Person POV

Her hand drifting to my torso, the blood was seeping through the dressing, now staining the kimono.

Shaking, her hands slick with crimson. "Let me see." She cooed. "Please?"one hand against the wound and running the other through his hair. There was no pain, but it felt as if with every beat of his heart, more blood was pumped out.

As his grip on her shoulder grew weaker, and so did the numbing. Gravity began to take its toll, the cold air squeezed at his chest and made it difficult to take in oxygen. The wound was beginning to catch up to him caught up with her;

The snow begins to fall harder in chaotic flurries, the violent wind carrying them into wild vortexes and diagonal sheets. Circling the dying lovers.

 His eyes glossy with his dying tears. Blood streaking down the corner of his mouth. She kisses his frigid lips. The metallic taste of the blood smearing her lips began to taste sweet.  His arm wrapped around her forearm instinctively. His breathing began to come in ragged and shallow intersections.

His lungs give way, the streaked blood vibrant and shiny against the bleak white canvas beneath him. The chill of the snow chokes her, as she struggles to breathe with him in her arms.

The poison was taking action, the effects were quite evident but slow. She retches in pain and blood begins to pour again. The scent of rusting iron fills the still air.