Timeless Lovers (teaser)

Fire [Under construction]

Prompt (TEASER)

Timeless lovers

"I will love you till the end of time. I would wait a million years. Promise you'll remember that you're mine.

Plot summary:

I based this off the controversial life of the last princess of the joseon.- Princess Deokhye was the last princess of Korea. Under Japanese colonial rule, she is taken to Japan as a hostage. With the era's harsh conditions, she struggles to maintain the hope of the Korean people.  Jang-Han is a fighter for Korean independence. His mission is to bring Princess Deokhye back to South Korea and he also loves her.

Disclaimers: I am obviously not Korean or any Asian so I cannot even think of the struggles she had to take

Kim Hyuna – Princess Deokhye

(G Dragon)Kwon jiy-ong - Jang-han

Princess Deokhye

Today I leave home. I leave a place that has been my childhood cocoon. The sadness of leaving a place of strong love, a place where fond memories grew as fast as the billowing wind running through the tall reeds. I know I will savour each memory as strongly as it was my last. I know that the strands of love will keep us together even when we are far apart.

I was being taken away. Far , far away.

I didn’t want leave my motherland but yet it was not my choice

The trail of vulnerable tears slowly leads its way down the contour of my cheekbones. The soft chafing sound of my dangui rubbing in-between my finger tips comforting. Sadly the only left to recall my short stay. The foreign strangers and unfamiliar voices sized me down like an external parasite, a danger to their existence.

Clasping my palms as they sweat profusely, an amiable smile plastered over my tearful features; suppressing my longing impulses to run. I board apprehensively down the aisle cautious of the waiting glares.

My head bowing respectively out of shame. I could even look them in the eyes ,before pulling my up to face the calm surface of waters.

Goodbye my sweet motherland