Pregnant

Fire [Under construction]

Been busy doing my tests.Will i ever update early probabaly not 

Prompt

Imagine that Person A is heavily pregnant and is lying on the couch. Person B comes and gives A a kiss on their belly, but at the exact spot and time where they kiss, the baby gives a huge kick. B is a little thrown off but they laugh and say, “That little just kicked me in the mouth!”

Author note: Kind of changed it a little making the baby plural.

 

No-one warned me it could last for five months. I'd been in the hospital hooked up to a drip for rehydration, but apparently that was more common in twin pregnancies. While my stomach swelled my limbs lost muscle tones became more fatigued, my face had become gaunt, robbed of her usual rosy glow over the past days. I despised eating and mostly I survived on ginger ale and crackers.

waddled across the room, and as I slowly approach the door.

My ankles now swollen from the constant steady weight I was gaining.

The severe, stabbing pain lapping the left side of my lower back. This pain was radiating across my body, engulfing my entire cervix. I know its coming, my muscles tense, once again the straining pain now unbearable and back with vengeance. Though the movement of life inside I wanted was worth all of it.

 I can no longer keep myself standing upright any longer. I begin crawling on all fours in the direction of the couch. Before ungracefully hoisting my tired and sore, pregnant body off the floor and onto the sofa.

My back throbbed as the pain was rushing through my body like an igniting fire. My eyes squeezed closed as my face contorted. I feel my jaw clench in anticipation and already I am resigned to the discomfort to follow.

The pain quickly ceasing.

Heaving in the air more rapidly.

My back connecting the with cool, soothing leather surface of the sofa. I took a moment to compose myself. Inhaling sluggishly, I closed my eyes once more. Unknowing to the familiar sound of chiming keys turning in their position. The gentle cedar mixed in scent of, wafted through the doorway rapidly flooding my senses.

 Comforting and immediately pacifying the pain.

“Jiyong you’re home?” I marvelled in bewilderment, brows rose in uncertainty. 

I felt his presence, an overhanging shadow, leaning into me; he was directly in front me, the same smile carved into an angular face. I felt his eyes fixed on my lips. Our lips touched. I felt their warmth, then the moistness of his mouth.
Euphoria, pleasure at the touching and closeness.

“Yes I got to leave the studio early to see how my beautiful wife and soon to be born babies were doing”

He sat down, shifting in his position

 “Painful!” I retorted promptly

“It’s all your fault I ‘m like this you know”

“I hated this state of silent lethargy, this waiting, I feel trapped in my own body “conveyed in frustration

He reached out, to me grabbing my hands with his slightly overworked calloused ones. He lifted and held me close. His hands stayed position along my forearms. The fingertips leaving lingering sparks.

My swollen stomach protruding outwards

He fell to his knees, his forehead leaning against the centre of my abdomen. He brought his lips came closer to my belly.

“I’m sorry “his voice tinged with remorse and amenity.

I let his hand caress my belly, He kissed my belly. To be only be kicked back in return by the movement of life inside me. His eyes filled with awe and bewilderment. Completely thrown off by the unexpected action, we break out in laughter.

“That little just kicked me in the mouth!”He expelled in amusement. Getting up off his knees He pull me off my feet and back onto his lap.

“Don’t you think you’re a little big, maybe we‘re having more than one” he questioned me, his hand rubbing my belly.

“Maybe?” I rebutted.