Hate

Fire [Under construction]

 I have decided to turn this little one shot into a series of one shots for all the hyungdragon shippers out there.plz vote up this story if you would like more chapters


Hyuna P.O.V

You’re the same emotional black hole residing in my vacant void, my personal infinite pit full of my own deep despair and loathing. Have you ever been into a vortex of exquisite torture?  It’s a blissful hell and an eyeful of bitterness.

Our love has only hatred left

I was dragged by,

 You like a fool

You broke down my walls without me even noticing.

 I see our seemingly endless

Romance’s bitter end.

We would build each other up in our own ed up way.

 

I didn’t need you to save me. I kept so much pain and I prided your affections giving them an alter in my heart but now I truly see them as they are. Tricks, fabricated of smoke and mirrors used as ploy for my love.

How could have I been so blind,

How could I not see you were killing me or so ever slowly,

How could have I put my heart into every lying word you whispered? Round and round I chased for your attention and round and round you ran. You, yourself creating narcissistic chaos around us.

We would mangle, tear and scream at each other; bite like two spiteful beings, yet they we our moments where we would succumb in front of one another. Those were the times that mattered. The ones where we would bare each other‘s soul, where we would be left exposed and open, the opposite of who we wanted to be.

you any way

I hate myself for letting you steal my sanity,

I hate myself for letting you use me like that,

I hate myself for letting you have this much power over me,

I hate myself not pushing you away quick enough before letting you in.

You have no idea how I had you so closely wrapped around my heart

Tell me was it fun to see me like that under your power, useless. So ignorant and oblivious

I hate you

I hate myself for doing this, but I also hate you for letting me.

I honestly wish I had never met you in the first place. I’ll just have to learn to live without you in my life, even if I’m lonely again and left shattered in fragments and pieces just like our love. I’ll be fine because I’ll probably miss you for the both of us.

I wish I didn’t waste all that time conveying to you

I wish I didn’t spend my time in arms 

Its sad how people refuse to fall again, it’s funny I actually thought I could really make it. I refused but yet here I am. I didn’t get to chose and now my heart is occupied by you. It was amazing how you starved my fears. It’s funny how you didn’t realise how much I did fall for you guess; but I guess was just another lab rat lost in your mind games.

You hold nothing over me anymore. Time to say goodbye to your stupid blunders and cruel intentions.

I can truly say I won’t look back

Its better if we leave things unsaid you said but I couldn’t choke my words and let them drown in own self loathing and sorrow.

I won’t miss all the things we used to do, all the time thinking about you and the selfish wanting of you. You made me crave you like a crazed addiction. Spending empty hollow nights by myself I won’t miss. But I won’t go any further than this because you my once part of me just as your the king to my brave heart. I was a fool in love.

So here it is

Goodbye sunshine take care of yourself.