Fire pt 2

Fire [Under construction]

This the continued version of fire but more mature, this is my first writing , so if it seems a little rushed then blame it on my beginners’ skill, hopefully it isn’t but I plan to update my timeless lover story. Anyway I was thinking about writing a we got married story for hyungdragon, I know the is already one, so what do you guys think? Comment below

 

 

Hyuna P.O.V

“Don’t you stop jiyong” I said  gulping down air like it was my last before capturing his lips. My ink heart thudding back into life again. He whispers in between the kisses that are more insolent rather than tender “I wouldn't dare”. His firm body pushes into me, closing my eyes in pleasure

The vulnerabilities we both share spill out like a waterfall of weaknesses in inky black night. Shutting my eyes I relish his hold around me. His sunk into my . Our breathes emptying out. I leant over and my fingers wrapped around the elixir of my life. I downed the familiar amber liquid as it trailed down my throat lighting it way down. Its bitter aftertaste burning warmth. He apprehended my lips once again. Swallowing the sweet aroma of the alcohol.” Aren’t you the one that said not to stop?” he speaks in heavy breathing

I hesitantly looked up at him, the swirls of two emotions remained in his stagnant eyes. Lustrous fervour and wanting desire, in an instant I had pulled away, now arched up into him. He covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. I kissed him back roughly.

As our lips crushed fervently together, I opened my mouth. My voice now raw I release a needy moan from the contact of body heat against my own.

Eyes now closed. He let out, a low throaty grown.  

His rough fingertips dug into the dips of my hipbones, leaving red indentations.

I could feel the heat.

He leans in close to caress the skin on my neck, his calloused hands gliding across my warm skin. He takes his time. Then, slowly he cups my face in his hands and gives me what he knows I want.

His lips now smothering my ; His mouth searing hot and buzzing with the lingering sting. His hand slides through my hair as our kisses got deeper. A subtle hint of urgency in between us.

My insides consumed with longing and thirst demanding to be repressed by his ual advances.

“Please I need you, I need this” I whisper in desperation. My palms clammy and gripping onto his forearms with a vice like grip.

His fingers travelled up my back, coming to fiddle with the clasp on my dress. My body tensed and my breathe hitched.

 He deftly ped the back of my dress in one seamless motion. The dress pooling around my ankles. Pressing into him, I wrap my arms around his neck; I could feel the heat of his loins through his trousers.

Releasing guttural moans as my hand gazed his bulge.

maddeningly slow precision, I unfastened his trousers 

G dragon POV

“hyuna,” he murmured. I couldn’t take being teased with right now.

She was going to put on me. Wrap those soft, sultry lips around me. I gripped her shoulder, torn between dragging her away and having my way with her right there .

She breathed against  the skin, a pulse-point away from my head. “Let me please you, jiyong”

It wasn’t the scalding heat of her lips as they slid over the blunt tip as she took him sent me staggering backward against the bedroom wall , what nearly dropped him to his knees was her desire to give him pleasure. He had always been the one expected to give, the women demanding to receive.

I moved both hands to her shoulders and pulled her to me, kissing her.

Slipping fingers in-between the wet folds. Rubbing circles her moans grew more intense and she spread her legs wide open and could see her two fingers rubbing in hard circles around her between her legs as she plunged her fingers in.

 

I swung her up into my arms as if she was nothing more than a ragdoll. Her head rolled back between my shoulder blades as we faltered against the wall. Her legs wrapping around my waist , ankles crossed; backs hitting the cold wall.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

Her gasp at the shocking fullness of his body entering hers. answering him, rocking beneath the long, hard s of his pelvis into hers. He continued to rock with her, his hand moving between her legs, rubbing circles of pleasure.

The swelling feeling pulsing through her lower region. Before she knew it she was ing. Muscles tensing , eyes dilated. Soft moans and gruff moans released into the air.