Please, Don't go!!

Devil Beside You


Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul  I Sohee's Grandpa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

===========~~~|♥|Recap|♥|~~~============

 

“If I said I don’t want?”

“You life will full of fun soon.”

Sohee let out her most evil laugh as her nose high to the air. After a while she stopped and took a deep breath before she let it out with a loud sigh. She turned straight and leaving Heechul in dumbfounded. But before she gone far, she turn back to Heechul and Sohee stick out her tongue and run as fast as she could too leave Heechul. 

===========~~~||Recap||~~~============

Sohee look so sad due to what happened last night. She didn’t talk to her family or greeting Kim’s family at the dining room this morning.

 She went early to school, trying to avoid any eye’s contact with Kim’s family especially Heechul.

She’s trying her best acting like nothing happened and goes to school like usual.

“SoHee!!!”

Sohee turned back to search whom for calling her and it was Sunmi.

With her bright smile Sunmi run happily to catch Sohee while her hand keeps waving in the air.

Hongki who was following Sunmi from behind only could laugh at his dongsaeng hand and run happily toward followed by Hongki who smile sweetly at the back.

“Hey.”

Sohee waved back with a weak tone.

“Where are you going yesterday? I’m so worried when I know you’re not in you class.”

Sunmi ask and link her arm with Sohee. Sohee only shake her head.

She’s not ready to tell Sunmi about her problem or anything about the marriage.

“Huh?! Owh, I have to get back early yesterday. My mom suddenly asked to go to airport for picking up their friends from Malaysia.”

 “What? Malaysia?! Are they foreigner? Did they speak Hangu? How do you communicate with them?”

“As I know they’re not aliens. They’re Korean but immigrate to Malaysia. So they speak Hangu.”

Sohee explain but still teasing Sunmi from being curious about her guest.

Sunmi chuckled but she quickly change the topic.

 “Really? But guess who I meet yesterday?”

“Who?” Sohee asked back.

“Kim Heechul!”

 Sunmi look around her before telling about what happened yesterday with Heechul.

 “Yesterday we meet him walking alone at the street. He looked lost that why oppa let him ride in. But that brat really rude, he only glare at me instead of gave me a greeting. Well, since I was Hongki sister and he ride my brother car. Right?”Sunmi complain.

Sohee only nodded as a respond  while swing their hands back and forth. Besides, she really not into this topic which related to Heechul.

Hongki noticed the changes in Sohee expression and quickly interfere to bright up the situation.

“Yah, Lee Sunmi. You lips will getting dry if you keep talking about Heechul. Now, let just forget about it, okay?”

Sunmi nodded while pouting her lips. Hongki  laugh at Sunmi reaction then patted her head for that, he know Sunmi still not statisfied but she will never argue with her twins.

“Well, talk about your friend. There he is.”

Sunmi pointed at Heechul who standing at the gate waiting for someone.

Omo! Did he wait for me? Is he come to take his diary again or he wants to talk about the marriage? What should I do I don’t want to talk with him right now.

Sohee quickly hide at Sunmi back trying to prevent Heechul noticed Sohee. But it’s too late because he already saw Sohee. Hongki wave at him as Heechul came to their direction.

Heechul grab her hand and pull Sohee away but Sunmi pull Sohee back.

“Yah, what are you thinking you doing right now?”

 “I’m borrowing her for a while don’t worry I will send her back safely.”

“Tch, like I believe you. Yesterday you just grab Sohee to nowhere and now you want to take her away again. I don’t think so, weirdo. If you want to talk with Sohee then I will follow too, it’s for her own safety. I don’t care if you like or not.”

Sunmi pull Sohee but Heechul pulling Sohee back. They keep pulling Sohee and no neither of them want to give.

Hongki felt sympathy looking at Sohee in pain. He tapped Heechul hand trying to stop the Sohee-tug-of-war.

“Chingu~yah, I think you better bring my dongsaeng along or it is so impossible to talk with Sohee.”

 Hongki glare at Sunmi who already linked her hand with Sohee. Sunmi raise her thumb up and smile statisfied becasue she know she had won the 'war'. Hongki only smile.

“Aish, I got it.”

 Heechul agree and let go of Sohee. 

Heechul leading them to the nearest cafeteria. Since they arrived at the cafe Heechul didn'y say a word but keep staring at Sohee without a blink while Sunmi tighten her grip.

 After a minute of silence Heechul clear his throat before turn to Sohee with serious face.

“Aherm...About what you grandpa said last night...erm...I really thought about it, and I speak first”

He takes a deep breath before he continued. Sohee straighten her body while focused on Heechul, while Sunmi looking confuse.

“I think...erm...I think.”

Heechul look hesistate to with his next word. He become speechless suddenly. Even though he had practised it overnight but he didn’t know how to start it.

He doesn’t know why he becomes nervous suddenly.

“Think what?!” Sohee raised her voiced.

She becomes impatient and Heechul hanging in words make it she more irritated.
 Heechul look at her in disbelief but he suddenly formed a smile.

Well, she still looks cute even thought with that angry face, she look like a cook mandoo that ready to be eaten. WAIT! What I’m thinking now.

“I already think about and let’s do it.”

Heechul said honestly and it makes Sohee shocked. Sunmi seem shocked too but confused is all written in her face.

“neo michyeosso!”

 She yelled like there’s no tomorrow.

Heechul was shocked to see that side of Sohee. He didn’t know the shy Ahn Sohee can yell like that.

“Yah, you think I want to?”

Heechul try to look calm but deep in his heart he feels so humiliated.

Sohee reaction is not something he expect to.

“I don’t want to do it with you. Even if I did, it’s insane. I’m just 17 years old.”

 Sohee pouted her face again. Sunmi getting confused and looks at Heechul then to Sohee for some answer.

“Please reconsider this.” Heechul plead.

Seeing no reaction form Sohee, Heechul made a drastic offer.

“Anyway I’ll do anything else you need if you agree with this pact.”

Heechul try to pursue again. He cannot see his mom crying like this morning. He has to accept this marriage even thought he was force to.

Sunmi who become the loyal listener since the beginning start to cry.

She misunderstood Heechul want to do something bad to Sohee.

“Yah, Kim Heechul. Are you sugar daddy? Sohee~yah, did this man do something bad to you yesterday?Bianneh Chingu. I cannot protect you.” Sunmi said as she hugs Sohee tight,

 “Ya,Mimi-ah it’s not as like what are you thinking.”

Sohee persuade Sunmi again. Sohee look around her and pat her friend hair.

Then Suddenly, Sohee phone ring and her face turned pale when a minute she answer the phone.

“Waeyo? What’s happened Sohee?”

Sunmi stop crying and look at Sohee white face. If Sunmi tore her face maybe there will be no blood came out.

She didn’t say anything to Sunmi but stand up like a robot.

She grabs Heechul hand and pulls him up to leave the restaurant.

Sunmi get scared looking at Sohee acting weird, same with Heechul. She looks so different.

“Sunmi-ah, can you help me to tell Ms Baek that something urgent happened and I can’t make to school today.”

Sohee leaving Sunmi in clueless

 “Aish, how did this thing work?”

Sohee's grandpa adjusting the machine wire so he can easily pull the it when the time came. After a several testing and satisfied with the wire, he quickly pretend to sleep when he heard Sohee calling his name from outside the ward.

“Arabuji, gwencanayo? Are you hurt somewhere?”

Sohee check her grandpa just after she arrive the ward and Heechul just stay quietly at the ward corner.

“Owh, agiya you here?”

 Sohee Grandpa slowly opens his eyes and look at Sohee with a sad eye.

“Yeh, arabuji I’m here. What happened to you?”

Sohee help her grandpa adjusting his pillow so her grandpa more comfortable.

“Sohee–ah, my time is near. I don’t know how much longer I can wait but I’m afraid I can’t see you marriage before I go.”

 Sohee grandpa fake a cough to make it more real and Sohee who in panic situation didn’t realized his plan.

“Arabuji, please don’t say like that. I don’t want to lose you but I can’t marry Heechul, arabuji. It’s something ridiculous for high school girl like me to married.”

Aish why this kid so heartless? I’m already acting like I’m dying but she still ignores it?

Sohee make another excuse again. But this time her grandpa has no other option so he pull the wire slightly.

Sohee got panic when the machine didn’t show her grandpa heartbeat signal.

“ Arabuji! Wake up, arabuji!”

Sohee shout as she shakes his body. Shocked with the scream Mr. Kim came in with Sohee family.

Sohee’s grandpa slowly open his eyes because too dizzy from the shake.

“Owh...I’m out of myself again.”

Sohee grandpa looks around him and all his family already there.

He pretending to be sick and they really fall in his trap.

“It’s almost giving me a heart attack”

 Mrs. Kim said as she links her hand with her husband.

“Let’s have a word outside”

Mr. Kim led Sohee family outside to talk about the child marriage.

“Keeping this promise is the most important thing for me. I don’t know how to face Heechul grandpa if you all didn’t fulfill this pact.”

 Sohee’s grandpa started to cry. It’s a fake but who’s know.

“ Arabuji bianneh, but I can’t. I can’t do this.”

Sohee shake her head vigorously. She still wants to enjoy her youth like other teenager.

Sohee grandpa become so upset so he quickly pull the wires, he didn’t care if Sohee shake his body or whatever. What he care now is his plan must succeed. Sohee must marry with Heechul.

 Sohee and Heechul get panic after they saw no heartbeat signal show at the monitor.

Heechul quickly call the doctor while Sohee knocked the monitor because she thinks the monitor maybe broke again.

Sohee arabuji  slowly open his eyes when Sohee turn her back.

When Sohee face him back, Sohee’s grandpa quickly closed his eyes.

“I’ll get married arabuji so please open your eyes. I’ll keep you promise. Arabuji, I’ll get married.”

 Sohee cry as she shakes her arabuji hand. Kim family and Ahn family quickly rushed in and shocked when they heard Sohee said.

After a while Heechul came in with a doctor. Sohee keep repeating her word while her mom comforting she. Heechul look upset but at the same time he feels so happy.

“Well it seems the wedding is on” Mr. Ahn said as he released a sigh.

The doctor face turned red after she checks Sohee grandpa.

“Who pull the monitor wire?! No wonder why the no signal”

The doctor asks as his show the wire. Sohee grandpa closed his eyes tightly because he knows his lie has found out.

❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

========Next On Devil Beside You^^v=========

 “I’m telling grandpa I can’t so this.”

 Sohee stand up while pull her gown skirt up.

She ready to tell her grandpa to cancel the wedding but her mother grab her hand.

“Do you want your wedding turn to funeral ceremony?”

_--_

“Now you may kiss your bride”

 “Can we skip this kissing thing and go on with the other celebration?”

Sohee plead as she make a puppy eyes, she know it work to all people but not the priest.

 He shakes his head as NO! The entire guests laugh at Sohee weird act including her friend Sunmi.

 

Please wait for the next chapter_ Ring Ding Dong!

========See You Next Time ^^=========

 

=Recommended Video for today=

Irony and Hey Boy - Wonder Girls and Seo Ji Young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMkE-MNDOaY

 

Happy AFFing®

 

Comments and Subscribes are appreciated. ^^

Thank for subscribing my story^^