Ring Ding Dong!

Devil Beside You

 

 

Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul I Kwon Ji Yong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

===========~~~|♥|Recap||~~~============

“Well it seems the wedding is on”

 Mr. Ahn said as he released a sigh. The doctor face turned red after the doctor check Sohee grandpa.

“Who pull the monitor wire?! No wonder why the no signal”

The doctor asks as his show the wire. Sohee grandpa closes his eyes tightly because he knows his lie has found out.

 

===========~~~|♥|♥|♥|~~~============

 “Sohee-ah, you’re so beautiful today. You look like a princess in this gown.”

 Sunmi complement Sohee.

“Gumawo sunmi-ah.”

Sohee gave a weak smile and Sunmi make an excuse to the ball room to greet the other guest.

“Omma am I really getting married. What about school? I have to go to college.” Sohee   ask with a tear on her face.

“Married can’t change anything. Marriage, accept it with grace. It’s nothing. Just consider you got new Oppa.”

Mrs Ahn tries to persuade her. Even thought she didn’t like the idea but she accepts Heechul to become one of their families.

Oppa? I really hope I have one but not like this. This is so ridiculous.

 “I can’t, even thought I want Oppa but I can’t accept Oppa who has same age with me .I’m scared if they know about this at school. How will I face everyone?”

Sohee said as she crying on her mom embrace now.

“Don’t worry you grandpa already take care of it. You grandpa was you principal senior at Seoul university.”

 Mrs Ahn persuades her as she rubs her back gently.

“Yeah. Besides that Heechul is not same age with you. He’s 2 years older than you.”

Mrs Kim who just keep quit from the start explains it to them.

“Mworago?” They ask in unison.

“Well, when Heechul first day at Malaysia he got drop to a class that is one year younger than him. So it’s mean he graduated at age 18 years old. Then he continue his study at high school at age 19 and he already study there for 1 ½ years. So when we move back to Korea he get drop to 17 years old class.”

Mrs Kim explains while smiling sweetly.

“Huh? I don’t get it aunty.”

Sohee said again while wiping his tears.

“Aish, I don’t know how to explain it but just believe me he already 19 years old.”

“Really? But I still scared. What if I got caught by my friends? I’ll really convince that grandpa scammed me”

Sohee stomped her leg like a little girl want a candy.

Mrs Kim just persuades her it will be alright but Sohee so scare and nervous.

“Sohee, it just a wedding ceremony. Just pretend you attend some prom party. Okay?”

“I cannot do it omma. I’m just too scared.”

 Sohee make an excuse again. She hugs her mom tries to persuade her to cancel the ceremony.

“Now don’t be a baby. I’m also nervous right now”

Mrs Ahn hit Sohee shoulder slightly. She wipes her tear.

“I’m telling grandpa I can’t so this.”

 Sohee stand up while pull her gown skirt up. She ready to tell her grandpa to cancel the wedding but her mother grab her hand.

“Do you want your wedding turn to funeral ceremony?”

 Mrs. Kim threatened Sohee, she didn’t mean to do it but she has no other choice but to lie to Sohee.

“I don’t know and I’m scared Aunty. Omma I’m going to bathroom for a while.”

Sohee run from the waiting room. She’s too nervous to talk about the wedding or thinking about it. But there’s only one thing in his mind now. That’s run from this crazy wedding.

“Aigoo, what should I do what should I do with my baby.”

Mrs. Ahn cry while Mrs. Kim comforting her.

Sohee lied to her mom.  She was going to run away from that wedding ceremony. With all her strength she runs away from the room to the foyer. She bump someone accidently, when she look up she was shocked when she know it was Jiyong. Jiyong look up and froze when he realised it was Sohee.

Ahn Sohee? She is the Ahn Sohee who makes  my heart pounding wildly, right? But why she wearing a wedding dress.

“Hey, Sohee what are you doing here? Why are you wearing this gown?”

Jiyong ask while give his hand trying to help Sohee get up.

Sohee look speechless and quickly stand up instead of taking his hand.  Jiyong look a bit disappointed when Sohee didn’t take his hand.

Omo! What should I do? Should I run away just like that or lie to him. But what if I got caught red-handed

She looks straight at his eyes trying to find words but he suddenly let out a chuckle while rubbing his back neck.

“Oh, you are doing a photo shoot for your Sunye unnie?”

“Deh?”

Sohee look so confuse and blur. It seems like she just awake from her sweet dream.

“Wasn’t you cousin is a fashion designer? Maybe she asks you to be her model since you’re her cousin. It’s a fool for me for asking like that. I thought you going to married.”

 Jiyong said as he still rubbing his back neck again.

“Huh? Owh, yeah. Hahaha”

Sohee let out a chuckle to cover her nervous. Sohee felt relief because Jiyong still didn’t know about the wedding.

“I’m come to give support to Taeyang for his wedding dress MV shooting. He just shoots at the nearby hall ball. Hehe. I’m sorry.”

Jiyong explained everything even though Sohee didn’t ask about it. Jiyong look so funny and it makes Sohee laugh.

She laughs. Damn she so cute, looking at her smiling face makes me want to pinch her check. Should I take her out later? It seems Taeyang MV shoot will end soon.

“Can you wait for a while? I got something to ask you. I’ll be right back.”

He said and he run to his friend who already waiting for him. 

Wait! This is real? I just chatting freely with my crush and he asked me to wait for him. Aigoo, I'm just too happy. I'm lucky today.

Sohee smiling alone while waiting for Jiyong. She standing still at her position while kicking the tiles gentle when a hand suddenly tap her from behind.

“Why taking you so long Sohee? The ceremony will start soon. Come quickly.”

Sunmi pull Sohee hand. Without saying goodbye or any last word Sohee leaving Jiyong who ask waiting him for the first time.

Aigoo... this is the first time I talk so long with Jiyong but why Sunmi come and interrupt us?

Jiyong turn back to ask Sohee to go out but she’s not found anywhere. Jiyong look so disappointed again.

 Dang it’s all this panda fault.

“Why did you calling me? Look she already gone, it’s all you fault!”

“Hyung what did I do?”

Seungri ask as he makes the cutie face and it really annoyed Jiyong.

 “Now, the groom will enter please welcome him with a big applause”

The MC announces and the entire guests look at Sohee as she came in the hall.

“She’s so pretty.”

Sohee smiling when she heard the words and her nervous gone immediately when she hear people complement her and envy her.

“Are you okay Appa?”

Sohee ask worriedly when she saw her daddy face so pale.

“Yes my dear, I’m fine. We better let’s go”

He said and sighed. He took a deep breath and let out a loud sigh.

 He took Sohee’s right hand and cling it to his arm.

As they start walked to the altar the music started playing along their step.

So Hee looked at the man stood in front of the priest and she turned around to see her family,

So Hee smiled behind the veil that covered her face to cover her nervous, she can feel her leg trembling. Her father released Sohee arm from his arm and gave it to the groom.

“Please take care of her”

Sohee’s father said with pleaded voice. Now she stood beside her groom, the stranger, she almost couldn’t breathe properly because of nervousness around herself.

“Now I’m proudly standing here in front of a couple that God sent to this world”

The priest who stood in front of them started saying the words that every couple wanted to hear but not for them.

Hearing the words is like hearing their punishment for their sins.

“Mr. Kim do you take Ms. Ahn as your lovely wife, happy or sad, health or sick, and spend your whole life with her until death break you apart?” he asked,

So Hee held her breath, while she was waiting for the reply

Say no. Say no, please! I don’t want to hear it. You must say no!

Sohee closed her eyes tightly. She hopes the event will end soon.

“Yes, I do”

Heechul replied in flat tone. Sohee close her eyes tightly.

“Damn, why did he say yes?”

Sohee said but she didn’t realize the, microphone already appointed to her.

 All the people in the hall look at her with disbelieve look. Sohee realize her mistake and clear .

Omo! Did everyone hear that? Damn it was so humiliating.

SoheeI look at the priest again and give him a fake smile to cover her nervous face.

“Just continue it Father. Don’t bother about the early incident.”

The priest just stares at Sohee and clear his throat before asking her; The I do, I do things.

 “Aherm...Ms. Ahn do you accept Mr. Kim as your lovely husband, happy or sad, health or sick, and spend your whole life with him until death break you apart?”

OMG, I can tell my heart pounding fast. What should I do? Should I say yes or no? What if I said no? If I say no, what will happened then?

Sohee turned back to ask her family but grandpa looking at other direction and Mom really stressed her out.

Why did she acting to passed out, didn’t she love me?

Breath Sohee, Breath.

 “Yes, I do”

 Did I say that?  Argggghhh....Can we rewind it back? I should say no. No and No! This marriage is illegal.

“Good, now change the ring”

 The priest said wisely and nodded to the Heechul. Sohee keep looking at the priest. She’s too nervous to stare at Heechul.

“Sohee!  Look at your groom!”

Mrs. Ahn keeps calling her to turn to Heechul but Sohee won’t hear it. She’s just too nervous to look at his face.

Aish. This girl is such a trouble maker. Just look at me and all this nonsense will be end soon. I’m tired to smile.

Mr. Ahn and Sohee’s arabuji call Sohee name for several times but she just pretending she didn’t hear anything.

I guess the priest was pissed off now. His face turned sour, so sour.

“Aherm...The bride please looks at your groom.”

Slowly Sohee turned to Heechul but she look at the ground; she can feel her legs shaking.

Suddenly a warm hand took Sohee hand and put a small diamond ring into her index finger on the left hand.

It looked so cute. I wonder who choose this ring.

Sohee was too busy admiring the ring until she forgot to put the other ring into Heechul finger.

“Aherm.”

Once again, the priest did his job again. He gave Sohee a signal to put the ring too, or should Sohee call it as a warning?

Sohee quickly took the other ring and put it into Heechul finger. Sohee can hear the guests clapping like there an Idol concert.

 Aiish. This is so embarrassing.

“Now you may kiss your bride”

What?! Kiss? U-uh, I won’t kiss him. Arabuji! Please help me!

I don’t want to kiss him. Shiro!

Sohee look back to her grandpa but he pretending looking other direction. Sohee pout and look at the priest weakly.

“Father, can we skip this kissing thing and go on with the other celebration?”

Sohee plead as she make a puppy eyes, she know it work to all people but not the priest. He shakes his head as NO! The entire guests laugh at Sohee weird act including her friend Sunmi.

 “Duh! You think I want to kiss you too. In you dream mandoo.”

 Hish. This girl is sure really irritate me. How could he humiliate me in front of the guests?

 Heechul crossed his arm and staring at Sohee with annoyed face. He admits his heart hurt a bit when Sohee ask that question. He thinks Sohee really hate him, but he forgot something. Sohee really hate when people call her Mandoo.

“Who are you to call me mandoo?!”

So Hee yell at him. The guest start to talk about them and the priest try to calm them both but they keep arguing. Sunmi and Hongki who attend the weeding take a quick action.

 They came to the altar and push both of their head when they off guard. Sohee shocked when she felt soft and warm skin leaned on her lips and same with Heechul. They guest and family clapping they hand happily especially Sohee’s grandpa.

 “Sohee-ah, don’t do anything bad with Heechul okay. I don’t want to hear that you pregnant when you came back from you honeymoon.”

Sunmi never stop teasing her. She repeats points at Heechul while giving a mischievous smile.

“Yah, what wrong with you? I will not do something like that with him. Tch, it won’t happen even in my dream.”

Sohee try to hide her blushing face, Sunmi just asking a sensitive question and for her this question is out of her planning.

“Sohee-ah, here is your both pocket money for honeymoon. Don’t lose it okay.” said Mrs. Kim.

“Yeh, Aratso aunty.” Sohee take the money with a smile on her face.

“Aigoo, don’t call me aunty. You already became my child now, so call me Omma.”

 Mrs Kim pats Sohee hair.

“Neh, omma.”  Sohee said in shy tone.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Ahn laugh at Sohee cuteness.

“So Hee, ppalli (quickly). We must take the bus now.”

Heechul grab Sohee hand. Sohee heart beat so fast when Heechul touched her hand. Sunmi who saw Sohee expression was laughing alone at the back while waving them a farewell.

 “Sohee-ah, did realize that you already fell-in-love with Heechul. Well, your love story has just begun Ahn So Hee. Teheeee^^”

Sunmi mumble alone and Hongki just shook his head looking at his 4-D twins

❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

========Chapter 6 preview=========

“Don’t move.” Sohee stop Heechul from standing up.

“Yah, it’s not like this plane will move if I move. I need to used the washroom.”

“Shiro, I said don’t move.” Sohee whisper and hug Heechul hand.

 

x

“My diary!” Sohee shout and quickly get up.

"You are DEAD!”

“I just got a devil beside me.” Sohee whisper in hopeless.

Please wait for the next chapter_ Heechul-4: Sohee-3!

========See You Next Time ^^=========

 

=Recommended Video for today=

Ladies Code-I hate You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQpK15QbxhA

 

Happy AFFing®

 

Comments and Subscribes are appreciated. ^^

Thank for subscribing my story^^