Heechul-4: Sohee-3

Devil Beside You

Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

===========~~~|♥|Recap||~~~============

“Father, can we skip this kissing thing and go on with the other celebration?”

 “Duh! You think I want to kiss you too. In you dream mandoo.”

x

 “Sohee-ah, did realize that you already fell-in-love with Heechul. Well, your love story has just begun Ahn So Hee. Teheeee^^”

===========~~~|♥|♥|♥|~~~============

        Sohee and Heechul didn’t talk much on the way to airport. They have declare they war when Heechul intentionally locked the back door and get all the comfortable back sit by making Sohee sit at the front sit. Sohee was planning to get her revenge when they reach at the airport. But as soon as they reach the airport, Sohee was the first to get out and took their bag. Heechul get out from the car with his hand folded up then walk to Sohee who was struggling to carry their heavy luggages.

 

“Yah, carry my luggage too.” He says in commanding tune.

 

“Shiro! Why should I carry yours?” Sohee protest and stop from what she doing. With still folded arm he looks at Sohee and smirk.                                  

                                                

“It’s not an optional. Before I get my diary back you are my slave.” With those words Heechul walk away to the depart hall with his victory smirk.

 

Sohee sigh in hateful but yet still carry the two heavy luggages.

Stupid Heechul! He’s just a devil beside me. I lose.

 

Heechul-1 and Sohee-0

 

Sohee took a deep breath as they get in the plane, she quickly get into her sit which is near the window and Heechul take her place beside Sohee. Sohee didn’t move an inch after she put on her safe-belt. She looks so stiff.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Relax.”

 

He only gets a glare from Sohee. Sohee want to reply but the sudden movement from plane due to it depart make Sohee nervous. It was Sohee first time taking airplane and thinking they might be away from earth make her height-trauma haunting her.

 

She grabs Heechul hand tight and slowly take a deep breathe as the plane goes up. Heehcul felt uncomfortable and tried to open Sohee hand but Sohee grips getting tight.

 

“Yah, it’s okay now.” Heehcul comfort but the sudden shake makes Sohee shocked.

“Don’t move.” Sohee stop Heechul from standing up.

“Yah, it’s not like this plane will move if I move. I need to used the washroom.”

“Shiro, I said don’t move.” Sohee whisper and hug Heechul hand.

 

Heechul look at her and sigh in disbelief. In the end, he is really not moving even though he really needs to use the toilet. “Can tell me why we go to honeymoon in first place?” Heechul complain in whispers but loud enough for Sohee to hear.

 

“It’s free, duh? That’s why I take it.” Sohee nonchalantly answer.

But then make a v-sign with a smile.

Heechul glare at him and intentionally shake his body vigorously to hush Sohee hand away but she grabs getting firm. Heechul sigh and crosses his leg to control the hold his unstoppable nature calling.

Sohee smile in winning.

Heechul-1: Sohee-1

 

=^^=

“Ah, Busan we are here!” Sohee yawn while stretching her body. Even though their journey is short but the ‘scary’ shaking make her body work a lot. She cannot even close her eyes because the plane keeps shaking.  

“Heechul let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Sohee ask.

Heechul didn’t say a word but just walk straight to the washroom. After a while he gets out with a sigh of relief. Once again, Sohee persuade him to eat but Heechul pretending didn’t hear and only walk pass by her.

Heechul-2: Sohee-1

Sohee look at him in anger especially when her stomach start to singing it own melody to get fill. There are only two things that make her upset, food and sleep. Keep on calm, Sohee follows Heechul from the back. As soon as she reach outside, Heechul ask her get a taxi with excuse he is tired.

Sohee felt irritated but still she do what Heechul ask.

 

Wait a minute.

It’s not like he’s my boss? Why am I acting like I am really his slave.

Aish, I lose again.

 

Suddenly, bad idea came across her head. She remembers she’s the one who holding the money. She smile and look at Heechul with hatred. She’s planning to leave Heechul alone in the airport without money. Slowly she took her luggage and quickly enters the taxi.

Heechul who was waiting saw Sohee action, he quickly run to catch Sohee but she act fast by locking both door.

"Yah, ahn Sohee! Where are you going? Yah! Yah!" Heechul knocked the window but Sohee didn't bothered and just ask the driver drive on.

“Ahjussi, quickly go. Ppali.”

“But where are we going?”

“I tell the address later just gets going.”

 

The ahjussi nodded and start the engine. Heechul was shocked and repeat knocked the window but only get Sohee mocking face.

"Yah! AHN SOHEE!"

The taxi drove away and Heechul catching from behind. Sohee who view everything was satisfied and happy.

 

We’re are even 2-2

 

=^^=

Lover Inn

          Sohee was enjoying her dinner when Heechul came. He was send by an ahjumma with her cute daughter. Sohee smirk when she saw Heechul terrible condition, getting mud all over his body. He looks terribly tired and shocked, especially when the ahjumma gave him flying kiss.

 

“Oh, you’ve arrived. You must be tired. Do you want some water?” Sohee pretending to gave him water but when Heechul want to take it she quickly drink it.

“I’m kidding.” Sohee said and stick out her tounge. It just adds fuel in Heechul anger.

 

Sohee-3 and Heechul-2

             Heechul only smirk and slowly get up. Sohee only faking a smile and continue eating her dinner while intentionally shout the deliciousness of her food. Heechul turn back with a death glare before he walks to his room.

Sohee was laughing in happiness but no laugh came out from . She only hold her stomach and lay on her floor like someone laugh. Suddenly, the owner came interrupt her happiness.

“Did you have a nice dinner?”

“Deh.”

“Actually we got a little problem. You mother have only reserve one room for you since you are married. Suddenly, this morning she said we want to reserve two room but we cannot do it since the inn already full since yesterday due to the summer festival. SO I hope you won’t mind to stay in one room.”

“Bwoh?”

“I already inform your mom and she understood. We will pay the deposit later.”

“This mean, Heechul and I one room now.”

“Deh, he must be resting there now.” The owner says, Sohee nods but suddenly raise her head.

“My diary!” Sohee shout and quickly get up.

She forgets to keep her diary early after write her happiness for get revenge and worse she let in open wide on the table. Heechul cannot see it or her life will totally ruin.

She runs as fast as she can to reach her room but it’s too late. He slowly turning to Sohee with his undesirable smirk and her diary in his hand..

 

Heechul-4, I wins… 2 point for the diary…

Aigoo..

It’s a breakdown for me. Should I raise white flag?

 

"You are DEAD!”

Sohee gulp hard and slowly sit on the floor while Heechul let out a devilish giggle.

“I just got a devil beside me.” Sohee whisper in hopeless.

❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

========Chapter 7 preview=========

          "Bianneh, but  the talent contest only for lady."

"Yah, let's pretend you're lady. Besides, your body is not that bad and we'll change your name to Chullie. Okay?"

"Why should I listen to my slave. It really humiliating for me to act like a girl even though I may look like one. "

"Tch, bragging once again. Yah, the main prize is great. Fermented kimchi."

"Yah, can you stop think about food. Look at your cheek they getting puffy."

 

"The winner for most attractive lady is Kim Chul-Lie!"

 

 

Please wait for the next chapter_ Summer festival!

========See You Next Time ^^=========

=Recommended Video for today=

15& -Sugar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjuHcP5hsM

(Love they new song^^..Support 15&, JYYNation GO!)

 

Comments and Subscribes are appreciated. ^^

Happy AFFing®