The old Promise [?]

Devil Beside You

Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

===========~~~||Recap||~~~============

“Honey, It’s not good to talk to you future husband like that. You are humiliating him.”

Grandpa admonishes Sohee with his death glare.

“Yeah, it’s not good to talk with your future husband like that. Wait WHAT!”

Heechul try to protect his self but when he realized what Sohee’s grandpa said Heechul look at Sohee with a shock face.

“FUTURE HUSBAND!!!” They said in unison.

===========~~~||||~~~============

“What do you mean, Grandpa? He’s my future husband? You’re not joking right?”

Sohee tensed the words husband. She can’t believe her beloved grandpa could do such thing without her permission.

“Wedding is not something to lie. I’m so sorry, but you have to married sooner or later.”

Grandpa looks Sohee with a sweet smile. But Sohee didn’t felt happy with that smile. He knows how Sohee felt but his old promise is more importance than her feeling.

“Om-omma, Is it true?”

Sohee turn to her dad and her mother but they just stay quit and look down the floor.

Mrs. Ahn sighs like there are a huge stone on her shoulder.

 “Yes honey. I’m so sorry for not telling you earlier. Arabuji say he will tell you after this dinner done.”

Mrs. Ahn looks so sad but her guilty feeling toward Sohee is stronger than that. She can’t even bring her eyes to meet Sohee eyes.

“But how can a high school student get married!”

Heechul  interrupt after being the listener all the time. He asked as his eyes looking at Sohee who already had tear in her eyes.

 Why my heart like just had been rip when I saw her crying. And why I want to comfort her so badly.

“I know. But according to law, anyone over 15 can be married with their parent’s consent. I haven’t much time left, you know.”

“Heechul don’t interrupts and be quite. Just listen to grandpa explanation and you will understand.”

Mrs. Kim scolds Heechul in front of public. It hurt his feeling, so he end up being like his mother told and puts his ‘I-don’t-care’ face.

 “Sohee-ah, do you still remember about the bed time story I used to tell you? Actually that story is real. Heechul grandpa and I already had been friend since childhood. Our relationship is more than friend and more like brother that never be separated. We go to same school and doing activities together. After we graduated, we were working at same place before I married your grandma who was my Boss daughter. My father-in-law sends me to Busan for some business errand but when I came back to Seoul, Heechul grandpa didn’t work at there anymore. I try to find him everywhere but it no use.”

Her grandpa stopped for a drink. He takes a deep breath before he let out a deep sigh.

“But it’s already my fate to be a family with him when we meet again at the hospital when you grandma give a birth you Appa and Heechul grandpa companies her wife to get her daily review. When your grandma has give birth you dad, we make a pact to marry our child since Heechul grandma also pregnant 8 months. But it didn’t work when Heechul grandma born a baby boy and die because lost too many blood. But our wish to be a family wasn’t end there. So, our pact was passed down to the next generation. I hope you two can keep this promise. So, I can die peacefully after you two get married, this way I can face Heechul grandpa.”

Sohee’s grandpa stopped again but this time he wipe his tear. Her mom comforting him as her dad looked sown trying to hold his tears. Sohee looked around her and saw how Mr. and Mrs. Kim emotion drove into the story. Sohee become so confused right now. She look like lost her own words. This is beyond her control. The story-bed-time that she used to love is her destiny actually but she hopes she can change that.

“But it has nothing to do with me!”

 Sohee shouted as she stands up. The two families’ attentions are now on SoHee. They looked at Sohee in disbelief.  Heechul didn’t talk much after his mom scold him. He’s being the good listener and only interrupts when it’s needed. He didn’t agree or disagree and it made Sohee thought he’s was cold-hearted man who doesn’t have a heart.

“Arabuji, I’m disappointed in you. Did you know I always say you’re the best grandpa in the world? But now I took it all back. You’re not the best at all but the worst. How could you do this to your own granddaughter just because of an old promise?  DO you realize that you’re playing with my life? ”

Sohee burst out everything she had in her mind.  She looks so disappointed and hurt. Mrs. Ahn was shocked to see Sohee change. She never saw acted like this before. She holds Sohee hand trying to make sit back and discuss nicely. But Sohee hush her hand away and it really surprising Sohee’s family.

“I’m sorry but I can’t accept this marriage. I will forget what you just said. Excuse me, I have lost my appetite.”

Sohee bow deep and took her handbag. She glared at Heechul first before she gets out from the room. They all was in shocked, they don’t know what to do as they looked at each other trying to find the answer.

“You all are hopeless. Did you know that?”

Heechul words are cold and full of sarcasm. Mrs. Kim glares at him as a warning to shut up but Heechul reply with a smirk. It makes Mrs. Kim totally speechless.

 “Sorry Grandpa but I’ll forget what you just said. I didn’t agree with this pact at all.”

Heechul stand up and slowly exit the restaurant. His has nowhere to go. He just follows where his leg will bring him. But his heart suddenly worried about Sohee. His walks now become fast. His eyes start to look around in case he can found Sohee.  He start running and follow where his instinct bring him.

 “She must near here. But where is she? Aish, this girl”

He don’t know where he should find Sohee but how far he have been running but his leg keep running and bring him to the park which look familiar to him. He looks around and flashback about his childhood memories came when he sat on a riddle.

I know this place. Mandoo. I miss you.

 “Oppa, where are you? Did you know how much I miss you?”

Sohee hide behind big tree near the swing where we play together. She doesn’t know why she came to a place that hurt her heart a lot but her heart really missed that place at that time. All the memories come in Sohee mind one by one.

Duh, I miss my little Oppa. It’s been 9 years and I already forget his face but I still cannot forget him. Why I’m suddenly remembered about him? 

Sohee wipes her tears but she heard someone call her bad nickname.

“Arrgh! I Miss my Mandoo!”

Sohee was surprised and turned around when she heard her name was called. When she looked behind the big tree, she found Heechul was sitting alone on the riddle while gazing out. Sohee want to play a prank to Heechul as revenge because he not supporting she early. Sohee slowly come closer to Heechul and ambush him from the back.

“Wargggg!”

Sohee roar loud like a bear. Heechul was shocked with the sudden attack and fall down. Sohee laugh hard seeing how scared he is. For a minute Sohee forget about what happened at the restaurant and her heart heal a bit. He quickly stands up when he realized it was Sohee.

“Serve you right! That’s what you get for not helping me early. Cold-hearted man!”

“Yah! Who do you called cold heart?!”

Sohee rub her ear when Heechul shout near her eyes. Sohee didn’t say a word but only a smirk.

 “Whatever. You don’t even deserve to know it. By the way, I heard you going to live in our house?”

“Yeah. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“Nothing.  But let me remind you something.  We maybe live in same house but don’t talk to me in school. Ah, and one more thing, I want you to tell my grandpa that no marriage will happened.”

“If I said I don’t want?”

“You life will full of fun soon.”

Sohee let out her most evil laugh as her nose high to the air. After a while she stopped and took a deep breath before she let it out with a loud sigh. She turned straight and leaving Heechul in dumbfounded. But before she gone far, she turn back to Heechul and Sohee stick out her tongue and run as fast as she could too leave Heechul. 

❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

========Next On Devil Beside You^^v=========

 ““I already think about and let’s do it.”

Heechul said straight to the point and it make Sohee smirk.

“neo michyeosso!”

__

 “I’ll get married arabuji so please open your eyes. I’ll keep you promise. Arabuji, I’ll get married.”

 Sohee cry as she shakes her arabuji hand. Kim family and Ahn family quickly rushed in and shocked when they heard Sohee said. After a while Heechul came in with a doctor.

“Well it seems the wedding is on”

Please wait for the next chapter_ Please Don’t Go!

========See You Next Time ^^=========

=Recommended Video for today=

Wonder Girls - Nan Sarangeul AhjikMohlrah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ByAeOkSqU

 

Happy AFFing®

 

Comments and Subscribes are appreciated. ^^