The Transfers student

Devil Beside You

Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul I Jiyong I Sandara Park I Mrs. Ahn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
===========~~~|♥|Previous Chapter|♥|~~~============
Sohee lost her pet but she gain new friend who became her first LOVE. They spend some times together and promise to play together again. But for some reason the boy never comes and leaving Sohee waiting  at the playground alone. The truth is she lost her first love but she made a new best friend who willing to protect her to dead.
===========~~~|♥|♥|♥|~~~============

“Sohee-ah, Wake up!!!Hey little princess wake up!!!! It’s already 7.59 AM and you only got 15 minutes to get ready to go to school.”

Sohee mother wake her up but Sohee only whining cover her face with the blanket. Then her mother shakes her again. This time more vigorously.
“ Omma, can you let me sleep for a while.”

“Aigo,Yah! mandoo WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!”
“ Yah! Omma! How many time I have to tell you to not call me with that name!”

Sohee said as she stand up straight quickly.  Her mother smile sweetly as she look at her only beloved daughter.
“Omma, why are you smiling like that?”

Sohee look so scared but it makes her mom grin more.

“Nothing. It looks like these methods are working to waking up my stubborn daughter.”
“Whatever.”

Sohee said in weak tone. She yawns for several times before she starts to sleep again.

Aigoo my daughter is so stubborn! She’s totally like me when I was a high school girl. Omo! If she really likes me then she must hate this method. Because I were also hate when my mom sing a teen song.
 

“Yah, Sweetheart! If you continue you sleep again then I will call you Mandoo.”

“ You better not do that omma.”

She looks at her with sleepy plus annoying face. But her mother just smile at her.
“ I don’t care eh eh…eh…eh.”

Mrs Ahn start to dance the 2NE1 Dance while singing the song with her own lyric.
“ Omma I can’t believe you dancing like a teenager.”

She glares at Mrs. Ahn but then close her eyes with pillow.

Aigoo I can’t believe Omma will do such silly thing just to wake me up but guess what. I won’t give up to such music.

My main priority now is sleep.

“ Yah! Mandu0000000000000000000000! WAKE UP MANDDDD000000000000000000000000.
Mandoo, mandoo, man, man, man, man, Mandoo (Tell me Song rhythm)”

Mrs. Ahn dance to Tell Me dance, the nation song by Wonder Girls.

It was useless her sleep was over my dance. What way I can do more? A-ha! Why I didn’ thought about it earlier? I’ll use her lunchbox as a weapon to wake her up. I now there’s nothing can be over her lunchbox. ㅋㅋㅋ.

“Yah, Ahn Sohee! If you still not wake up, I will not prepare kimchi in your lunchbox anymore.”

Mrs. Ahn pretending to be mad at Sohee, but there’s still no respond pretend mad at Sohee, but there no respond from Sohee or even move a bit.

“Araso,araso… If that what you want, Omma will not prepare you lunchbox anymore. I will stop preparing you lunchbox and I will ask you appa to give you money every day.”

Mrs. Ahn pretending going out from her room, then Sohee suddenly wake up and hug Mrs. Ahn from her back. Mrs. Ahn just smiles satisfied
“Omma.Omma.Omma. I’m already awake now .So, please prepare lunchbox for me. I don’t like bring money to school. I hate going to cafeteria. Jeabal.”
Sohee plead as her looking at her mom. Mrs. Ahn nodded and smile. She asks Sohee to wash up and clean p her room before going down to breakfast.

“Morning appa,Morning omma,Morning Arabuji.”

Sohee greet her family as she walk down from the stair and kiss Mr. Ahn Cheek but her grandpa watching at them with jealous face.
“Ahem! Arabuji also want to get kiss from my only grandchild.”

Sohee grandpa pleads as he makes the puppy eyes to me. Sohee and Mr. Ahn just giggled at his childish act.
 “Aigo, look likes someone got jealous because he didn’t get a kiss from this cute lady.”

Mr. Ahn teases Sohee grandpa and Sohee. Sohee giggle and kiss my grandpa cheek whiles Mr. Ahn smiling sweetly at them. Then Mrs. Ahn came out from the kitchen with a lunchbox on her hand.
“ Sweety, here’s your lunch box. I’ve add some kimchi and fermented bean paste soup for your lunch today.”
“Cheongmall? Khamsamida Omma. You are the best MOM in the world.”

Sohee jump in joy then she jump and hugs her mom. They all laugh at Sohee silliness.
Then their family driver comes to inform about the time. Sohee bid farewell before shegone to school.

“Ajusshi, can you stop at that big tree.”

Sohee pointed at the big tree.  The driver felt guilty to stop because it still far from Sohee School but didn’t care because she already used to it.  The car stop and Sohee look around her before she gets off from the car. She’s afraid if anyone sees her in that car, some experiences make her more alert to her surroundings. From far Sohee can see Sunmi came out from her oppa jaguar and she waving friendly to me.
“SoHeeee-ah!”

Sunmi run to Sohee while calling her name, then she hugs Sohee tightly.
“Sunmi, I know you miss me but you don’t have to hug me so tightly. I can’t breathe.”
“ I’m sorry. I’m just over joy today.”

Aigoo, Sunmi always happy everyday without any reason so I can’t guess why she’s happy today.

But that’s what makes her more special to me. Right?


“Why your brother didn’t send you in front of school gate today?”
“He wants to pick up his friend that just moved from Malaysia. I heard he’s same age with us, no I mean same school and grade but different age. I also not sure what oppa told me but all I remember it’s all about the education ministry differences.”

Sunmi tells Sohee about the new boy but at the same times thinking about the age difference. Sohee just smile and grab Sunmi to her class just to show Sunmi her meal for lunch. She Open the lunchbox but when she want to close the lunchbox The Wannabe Girls bumped Sohee and make Sohee lunch box fell down to the ground.

OMG! Why this happening to me? Why me? Why my lunch box? What should I eat next? They are so cruel! They must purposely do it. Omma, I want my lunch box back!

Sohee look at her food with teary eyes then she look at The Wannabe but they all smirk except Seohyun who felt guilty with the incident.
“Omo! Sorry. I didn’t mean it. Sorry because making you lunch box fall.”

YoonA apologies but it clearly a fake when she smirked at Sohee.

“ You meant it right? What a bad heart you have same like you stinky body.”

 Sunmi tries to protect Sohee and she just look calm but no one knows inside her heart pounding like hell.

 Poor Sunmi, Sunmi tried her best to protect me but I only can watch them with a calmly face. I’m not someone that easily scared to other people. I’m a strong person but it’s doesn’t mean I can bully other people.

“Bwoh?! Who do you mean stinky, us or you poor friend food? You know what, a poor person like you two didn’t have any right to talking bad about us because we are to perfect to became a bad issue.” Jessica said as she playing with her end hair with s disgusting face.

Form a far Jiyong and his fiancée watching at the incident. Jiyong want to help Sohee but his fiancée, Dara hold his hand to stop Jiyong.

“What are trying to do Jiyong? Don’t get involved with them, it only troubling you self.”

Dara hugs Jiyong hand and brought him to their table.

 I’m sorry Sohee I cannot help you like always, I’m so sorry for being coward. But lucky I didn’t walk more forward or Dara will know about my feeling towards Sohee.
 

Sunmi want to fight back but they are lucky when Miss Baek came with a new boy.
“ Yah! You kid, what you are thinking you doing. Now kids back to you own class now and Sunmi go back to you class now.”

Miss Baek yells and they all quickly do as she said. Miss Baek smile shyly at the transfer boy and bring him infront with polite. The classroom felt like want to throw up because they know what its mean when she acting likes that. It’s totally not her really self but just the fake one.
 

“Class. Today I will introduce you new student that just move from Malaysia. Okay, Heechul please introduce you name to the class.”

Sohee worlds seems dark when she heard Heechul name. She starts to panic and lost focus.

Is that him? Omona! Eotteokajo? I didn’t hear anything about the new student words. All I can hear is the voices from my childhood memories and my first love.


“Sohee-ah, since you give me chocolate and bracelet, I want to give you something as a gift to. It’s was a necklace but just ordinary necklace. It was my grandma necklace that she gave me so I can give to someone I like.”

“Yah,Ahn Sohee! Are you listening now? Why you still dreaming? It’s already morning so please wake up from your sweet drem!”

Miss Baek shouts her name. Sohee was shocked when she heard her was called and she quickly stand up then bowing at Miss Baek.
“Neh, Miss!”

She realized her entire classmates looking at me with confuse face and after a second their start laughing at Sohee, Sohee just scratch his head that not itchy with a shy smile.

Dara look at Sohee to observe what make her so interesting. She was jealousy when there’s so many boys love her even though own brother.

I don’t know why all the boys in this school admire her. She is only a poor girl that has a chubby cheek. No wonder why The Wannabe Girls hate her, even though they famous but their got no fan boy as much as Sohee, even my fiancée IS ONE OF HER FANBOY.I notice that Jiyong keep watching at Sohee

“She so cute.”

Jiyong whisper but Sandara heard it but it too slow.
“Excuse me. Did you say something?”

Sandara ask for assuring but Jiyong just smile and shaking his head.
“Class, please be quit! Okay Heechul can you re-introduce yourself again and Sohee please take attention to him.I really-really mean it”

Miss Baek warn and glared at Sohee then turn and smiling to Heechul.

No way! Did I just saw her flirt that new student?Aigoo She’s truly an old maiden. It’s funny when this men marry her.ㅋㅋㅋ

“Annyeong Haseyo. Kim Heechul imnida. I’m Korean but I moved to Malaysia when I was 10 years old.

He introduced again and smile no it’s more to grinning in Sohee opinion. The girls find it cute and star Owwing especially The Wannabe Girl, but Sohee look didn’t really like him and just keep quiet.
 


Miss baek told Heechul to sit beside Sohee because that’s the only empty chair.

“Okay Heechul, now you take you side beside Miss Ahn. You know her right.”

 Miss Baek smiling at Heechul then she winked at him. Heechul move slowly to Sohee then he turn back and he smiling to Tae Yoon the Wannabe Girls leader. The Wannabe Girls member smiling proud but Sohee just pout at them. Since Miss Baek didn’t teaching today Sohee want to be friend with Heechul then turn to Heechul with a smile?
 

“Annyeong Haseyo? I’m Sohee.”

Sohee take her hand out and introduce herself with a smile, but he respond or even smile. He’s just ignores Sohee.

“Hello, are you there?”

Sohee makes a joke but he still ignore Sohee and give him a quick glare.

“Can you be quiet? You’re so annoying.”
“Mwo?! I can’t believe you say that to someone that try to make friend with you.”

Sohee said like whispering tone. She starts to hate Heechul but she still gives the best smile she ever had. But it’s fade when Heechul gives her a smirk.
“Did I ask you to be my friend? Why you are so easy. You always like that, making friend to unknown…”

“Bwo?!You…”

He mocking at Sohee with making a puff face and it’s really make Sohee pissed off.

“Yoboseyo?!”

Heechul look straight at Sohee but Sohee won’t give up and stare at him back.

“You’re really something. Are you close to me? Why do you call me yobo?”

Sohee was speechless when she hearing that.  After a minute Sunmi come into Sohee class and call Miss Baek. After a minute, Miss Baek came again with good new and maybe bad news for the girls.
“Well class. I just receive a bad new from your principal that Heechul must change his class to class 3-B.”

All the girls just whining while Sohee smiling happy with the new. So Heechul got moved to 3-B and Sohee now all by herself. Sohee spot a book that does belong to Heechul. She opens it and it was Heechul diary. There’s was a picture that was out from the diary and it was a girly boy picture, She look at the picture and he’s look so familiar to Sohee
 

I look at the picture and I think the picture look so familiar but I didn’t remember where I meet him. Is it Heechul child picture but if this him then where I’ve seen him before? I really know this boy but where I’ve found him?

“Yah,Ahn SoHee? Are you still dreaming? Are you wanted to get detention?”

Sohee got shocked and quickly hide the diary and look at Miss Baek with innocent face and smile as her eyes smiling too.
“No. I’m so...so...sorry.” She said as she makes the puppy eyes.
“Aowhhhhhh…” The whole class said in unison. They felt Sohee are so cute and The Wannabe Girls also admitted Sohee Cuteness.

 


❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

 [Huhuhu… Sohee bad luck has come this year. First, Minho; Sohee mutual enemy come and confessing his love and then Heechul come and demand his diary back. Jiyong and Sunmi has become her knight of the day but the bad luck won’t let her go; Dara and Hyuna really hurt her a lot. She just hoping this all will end soon. Then Heechul has change 360˚ when he helps Sohee. But what is his real intention actually? Did he really sincere?]

Please wait for the next chapter_Bad Day

_______________________________________________

 

Happy AFFing®