Family Dinner

Devil Beside You

Ahn So Hee I Kim Heechul I Sunmi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
===========~~~|♥|Recap|♥|~~~============

Today was sohee the most bad day. Starting with Jiyong then meeting with Heechul. More worst Sandara Park misunderstood about the situation she saw early. BUt most of it, she meet with Heechul again who bring her a joy to calm her hurt heart. For Heechul, meeting Sohee almost make him felt like he meet with his mandoo back.

===========~~~|♥|♥|♥|~~~============

That day Heechul and Sohee skip their school and come to the amusement park after buy Sohee an ice cream. Sohee force him to ride the roller coaster, the game that he hates the most while Sohee only watching from above because she afraid of height.

I think I start to like this girl but gosh she was machine eater. She loves to eat, she will keep eating even when we riding the spinning cup and the amazing things is she didn’t throw up all the food she eat after all.

 ♫♫♫Please be my baby

 Make me your lady

 ♫♫♫


Sohee pick up her phone and she looks at Heechul then gives a sweet smile. After chit chat for a while a comeback to Heechul whose sit at the bench trying to bring back her real mind.

“Hew Boy. It seems its already evening now. I have to go home or else my appa will lecture me. So thank you for cheering me up and thank you for treat me ice-cream.”

Sohee bit good bye before leaving Heechul who was suffereing from throwing all the stuff from his stomach at the nearest basket bin. She turns back then wave at him with a great smile and Heechul wave her back but quickly face the basket again.

I will never forget about her smile. I love to see her smiling.
 

[Incheon Airport]

 “Ahjushi, did my Omma give a picture of their friend so I would know which they are?”

 “I’m sorry miss I have no idea about the picture but your mom said the lady will wear a red vintage jacket.”

 Red vintage jacket huh.  Well, there so many ladies wearing a red jacket but not the vintage style.

Is that her? Or that? But that’s not the vintage style.

Sohee keep searching. Her drivers stand loyally beside her.

“Aha! I found them. Ahjussi wait here okay, I already found her.”

 Her driver just nod as Sohee run to the lady who wore the vintage jacket. Sohee gently taped her shoulder.

“Excuse me, are you Miss Kim?”

Sohee ask and she bow deep.

“Yes. Owh, you must be BumSoo cute Mandoo right?”

The pretty woman asks as she pats Sohee head. Sohee just give a fake smile and lead her to the car. The pretty lady follows with her butler maybe because Sohee think he look like that. After they reached at Sohee car Mrs. Kim told the butler to sit at in front passenger seat.

 “Yobo, please seat at in front seat because I need to chat with BumSoo daughter for a while.”

 Gee, is that butler look man was her husband. He looks so different from his external vision.

“I know what you think about my husband; believe me I’m also though he was like that when I first saw him”

Mrs Kim grinned and heading inside the car.

On their way to Sohee restaurant Mrs Kim tries to chit chat with Sohee. She asks about life, school, boyfriend, and even her first kiss. Sohee cannot stop blushing when Mrs Kim start to talk about Sohee first kiss,

Aigoo why she ask about my first kiss? I admit it I never kiss before but wait. Did I never or I already forget it. But still, talking about this topic make me fell so awkward.

“Hon, shouldn’t you call Heechul to inform him about our arrival.”

Mr Kim interrupts the chit chat try to break the awkward atmosphere.

Thanks Uncle you really understand me, but Heechul name was so familiar with me. Tsk, maybe it's another Heechul. There so much people in korea name Heechul right. Silly Sohee.

“Omo, I almost forget because to lake chatting with this cute little thing.”

 Mrs Kim caress Sohee cheek and take out here phone to call someone.

“Mrs Kim closes her phone and look at Sohee with a weird smile or so. Sohee smile back at look outside the window to avoid from a boring chit-chat.

After 1 ½ hours of their journey finally they arrived at the Chinese Mandoo restaurant that belongs to Sohee family. Sohee quickly run out from the car and enter the restaurant with a happy smile and ask her driver to carry the luggage.

“Welcome to Mandoo restaurant.”

One of the restaurant staff greets Sohee politely as she bow deep but she become panic when she noticed it was her boss daughter.

“Annyeong Haseyo Unnie!”

Sohee greet back as she wave happily to her, but she was too nervous and greet Sohee back with her shuttering but deep voice. Sohee rubs her not-itchy head and lets out a giggle to cover the awkward atmosphere.

“Owh, unnie don’t call me Miss just call me Sohee or dongsaeng. It makes me look so old if you call me Miss.”

Sohee pretend angry and puts her head on their worker shoulder.

“I’m sorry Miss...I mean Sohee.”

 Her voice stuttered when she try to call Sohee name. Then Mr and Mrs Kim cames in to break the awkward moment in Sohee life. The new worker quickly lead the guest to the main room just to avoid Sohee over friendly behaviour.

Sohee only pout and look so dumbfound.

“Sohee-ah, you are here?” 

 Then an old man who wears a black suit come and bows low.  Sohee run to the old man and hug him tightly.

“Owh, Manager Nam. I miss you so much”

Sohee run to the old man to hug her father-like worker, but Manager Nam only bow instead of tried to hug her bags. Sohee laugh in embarrassment 

“Nice too meet you to Sohee. Your parent is waiting for you at the main room. Here, change your clothes with this dress.”

 

[This is Sohee dress. It's lovely, isn't it?]

“Owh Okay. By the way is she the new worker?”

Sohee pointing at the new worker when she just get back from sending Mr& Mrs Kim eaarly. She look so nervous when she saw Sohee frequently stare at her.

“Yes and she’s is Kim Yoobin. Why? Did she done something bad to you?”

Sohee shake her head and take the dress. Manager Nam nodded and lead her to the changing room. She turn back to see Yoobin and Yoobin bow when her eyes look Sohee.

No wonder why but she look so awkward being around me. But she looks so y to be a worker. No she should be a model. Omo! I got to tell Sunye unnie to take her as her model. I wonder if she still wants to find new model.

Great finally I reached at Chinese Mandoo restaurant thank to Minho who help to ride me here

Omo! It’s so cold here. Where am I? Dang! That girl shouldn’t leave me here. I’m still new at this place and this place has change a lot. I rub my palm to warm my body at least it help. Then suddenly a black car stop beside me and when the door open he was the man who arguing with Sohee this morning

“Yoh, new student what are you doing at this place and at this weather?”

He asks me with a smirk. Wasn’t he was the guy with Sohee this morning?

“It’s none of you business!”

 “Well I’m just thinking to give you a ride since you seem lost but I guess you didn’t need it.”

 

 “Annyeong Haseyo, Welcome to Chinese Mandoo restaurant”

Yoobin greet Heechul and Heechul greet her back. Heechul ask about Mr Ahn and she led him to their room.

Heechul bum someone who is wearing in yellow dress. He was about to yell her but he shocked because it was Sohee the girl who leave him at the amusement park.

  “Ah... You two are here? Did you to come together?”

Mrs Ahn asks but they both shake they head denied it. They both look at each other than their sit at the same spot because their parent is too busy chit-chat about their past story.

“Hey, do have any idea why are we doing her? But what are you doing here?”

 Sohee said in half whispering but her eyes still watching at her mom.

“How should I know? By the way, who are you to ask me that question? Are you my girlfriend? Or are you my wife? You’re nothing to me.”

“What?”

Sohee scream and stand up. Her family watching her with a curios face. Sohee noticed their expression and quickly sit down. She makes a fake smile to cover her stupid reaction but Heechul smirk at her. She stare at Heechul with a hatred but then she smirk when she think something bad to get revenge.

“This beautiful lady is your mom?”

 “Yup. Why?”

“Nothing.  It’s just...erm...just you didn’t inherits anything good from your mom accept your girly face.”

Serve you right! That’s what you get for humiliate me early. Hahaa. One point for Sohee.

“Bwohrago?”

Heechul yelled as he gives Sohee a death glare. Sohee only pretending like nothing happened by checking her nail, but she can't hide her smile. She smile is satisfied. Both Heechul and Sohee parent stare at them. Mrs. Ahn glaring at Sohee to give a warning for not doing something stupid but Sohee only raises her shoulder.

Heechul realized his act and quickly sit down and clear .

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 Heechul ask Sohee as he was whispering near Sohee ear. Heechul gave his infamous death glare but Sohee only give him a smirk.

 This girl just too much!!! Aigoo, I can’t believe I will meet a girl like this.

How could she give me a smirk while I’m asking her?

“Annyeong Haseyo everyone”

 Sohee grandpa come in and greet happily to us. Sohee smile to him and when Sohee's grandpa near to them, Sohee quickly gave him a hug, a warm hug. Her grandpa respond by hugging Sohee back but he let go when he saw Heechul.

“Omo! What a beautiful lady you are. What is your name?”

 Did my ear deaf or this old man just call me a girl? My heart sinks when I heard Sohee grandpa call me lady. Am I looks like a girl. It embarrassed me and what make it worse my parent and Sohee parent also laughing at me nonstop. Aish, what wrong with their eyes actually. It’s really irritating me.

Sohee almost burst her laugh but she tried to hold with covering with her palm when she saw Heechul gaze. Her face was red because too long holding his laugh. Then she can’t hold it any longer. She laughs at Heechul along with her grandpa.

“Haha...Arabuji. He’s a man. He is Mrs Kim son.”

 “I know it Honey but it only a joke. Heechul don’t be mad okay?”

 Sohee’s Grandpa tap Heechul shoulder and Heechul only nodded as a respect to elder. If he wasn't elder Heechul might attack him now. Whose know behind Sohee's grandpa sweet smile there's a hidden evil smile and too bad Heechul noticed it.

Mrs. Ahn noticed the awkwardness between her father-in-law and Heechul. She act quick with gently slap her father in law hand.

“ Omo! siabeoji(Father-in-law) you’re so naughty. You make Heechul scare.”

"Did I? Owh, really? Then I'm sorry."

Heechul only nodded but deep inside his heart she was totally scared whit the smile. Sohee who was become the loyal listener start to grab the menu and look at the list whit her shinning eyes.

"Wow, since when you change the menu appa? This is great. I want some kimchi mix with rice and make sure it’s spicy. Then, erm…hah…of course I want some bulgogi too. Ah! Don’t forget the soy bean paste stew. That’s all thank you.”

Sohee gave the menu back to the waitress. Mr. & Mrs. Kim jaw drop when hearing Sohee order while her parent just smile in embarrassed. Sohee noticed they reaction but she only raise her shoulder and smile happily.

Sohee is piggy. She’s truly different from other rich girls who diet to become slim. Didn’t she afraid she’ll gained weight and get fat. Oh my, of course she won’t get fat because all the fat turned to her cheek. Just look at her cheek. Aigoo, she totally a weirdo but she’s kinda cute too. Wait! What am I thinking? I guess my feeling is weirdo than her.

Sohee noticed Heechul long stare. She looks at Heechul and make a face like she want to bully Sohee but Heechul didn’t do anything but only smirking at Sohee cheek.

 “Aigoo, our mandoo is truly a good eater right?”

 “I’m not food so don’t call me mandoo. I hate that name”   

Sohee cross her arm and look at other direction as a protest but Mr. Ahn pinched Sohee cheek as Sohee pout . She tried to release her cheek but her Mr Ahn holds it to tight.

 

She looks so cute with that expression.   They look like a happy family while my family *Sigh* hard to describe our relationship.

“Omma please stop doing that. I really hate that.”

Mr Ahn ignore Sohee and keep pinching her cheek and leaving a remark on her cheek like she wearing a blusher

Sohee rub her cheek and pout again. She noticed there some eyes that keep stare at her without a blink on their eyes but she just ignore it. But after a while she getting annoyed with the attention, she stare at Heechul.

“CAN YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!  IT SO ANNOYING ME”

Heechul face starting to blushed but he quickly looks at the floor and play with his hand. Mrs Ahn clear as a warning to behavior but Sohee look at her mom with a fake smile then her mom just shook her head slowly and released a heavy sighed.

“Honey, It’s not good to talk to you future husband like that. You are humiliating him.”

Grandpa admonishes Sohee with his death glare.

“Yeah, it’s not good to talk with your future husband like that. Wait WHAT!”

Heechul try to protect his self but when he realized what Sohee’s grandpa said Heechul look at Sohee with a shock face.

“FUTURE HUSBAND!!!” They said in unison.

❈ .。.:**.:。❈*゚’゚・❈.。.:**.:。❈*゚¨゚✎・ ❈.。.:**.:。❈

“But how can a high school student get married!”

 “Honey, anyone over 15 can be married with their parent’s consent. I haven’t much time left, you know.”

_

 “Sohee-ah, do you still remember about the bed time story I used to tell you? Actually that story is real…

_______________________________________________________

 

========Next On Devil Beside You^^v=========

 

[Heechul Is Sohee Future Husband?Are they going to get married?Why must be Heechul and not other people.

There's an hidden secret behind the pact but what is it?]

Please wait for the next chapter_The Old Promise?

_______________________________________________

Happy AFFing®