Chapter 9

Sweet Revenge

It's been a week since Jessica's in the hospital, Krystal who was being stubborn was on leave from the company. 
She's been on look out for her sister, though her sister disagree. 
"Soojung~ah, you should really go back to work. You'll get fatter here if you don't work out. Your admirer would hate you." Jessica jokingly said, they we're sitting in a bench behind the hospital where there's a large garden where patient can take fresh air and relax. 
"I don't want to. I don't care if I don't have fans anymore, I'm not leaving you here." Krystal took her guitar and started playing. 
It's been five days too, the sister we're playing at the garden, patient and visitor's gathers around to listen to them, they wore masks and some disguise to avoid any media. Krystal has been playing guitar, and sometimes they would play with some piano, Jessica would play. 

 

The crowd, or should I say, the patients roared up, it was like a concert. The sisters we're happy, making people happy especially those people whose days are counted. 
being in the hospital, they learn a lot, they learned how time is so special to all people, when days are counted, love comes. People stays by yourside. 
They've become your inspiration to live, people wants to live because they don't want to leave their love ones being hurt. 
The sisters decided they would perform to make patients happy, especially those who don't have someone to stay during their hard times at the hospital. 
"You really rocks! You could beat those artists in one shot!" A man shouted his joy, this make the sisters giggled. 
"Thank you, I hope you'll listen to us tomorrow." Jessica said in a happy tone. 
"Of course we will. It's like a concert when you two play. We won't have any chance to come to any concert now. We're thankful you're a singer." An old woman said with a smile. 
"Yeah, Thank you for giving us life through music." A woman in a wheelchair smiled, Krystal walks toward her and pat her shoulder. 
"That's why you should all be healthy and live for another year and another, let's enjoy music as long as we can." Krystal said with a smile. 
Jessica smiled at the sight of her sister being closed to the patients. 
"Excuse me Ms. Jung, You have go back to your room." A nurse approach Jessica. Krystal bid goodbye to the patients. 
"See you tomorrow, stay tuned for our concert, okay?" Krystal said with a laugh and the patients all laugh. 
Krystal push Jessica's wheelchair and they headed to her ward. 
"I can walk you know Soojung?" Jessica rolled her eyes, her sister insisted she'll take a wheelchair. 
"Nah! I don't want you stressing out yourself." Krystal said with a smile as they both stop in front of the door. 
"Just a sec." Krystal humm the words as she open the door and push the wheelchair inside.. 
"Wae Soojung? Why did you stop?" The blonde asks, when Krystal stood frozen on the ground. The blonde sigh and stood up and saw a certain woman they don't want to see. 
"T... Tiffany?" Jessica's eye widen in shock. Krystal just stood there frozen. 
"Unnie? What are you doing here?" Krystal asks, shocked like her sister. 
"You want to come in before I explains?" Tiffany walk toward them, the sisters enter the room, Jessica was walking and the wheelchair was completely forgotten. 
"Why didn't you told us about this jess?" Tiffany started calmly.
"Unnie~" 
"No Krystal, I want to know why, Is this why you turn Taeyeon down?" Jessica look down at the floor, not sure what to say to her bestfriend. 
"Jessica Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany raised her voice a bit that startled the sisters. 
"Jessie~ please, if you told us, we would be able to understand. Don't be silly to make us mad at you just to escape? What is this? A crazy game? You think we won't care at all?" Tiffany's eyes started to water. 
"Tiff~ I'm sorry, I just don't want you to worry. I'll tell you all once I'm all okay." Jessica started to explain. 
"When your fine? What if you won't? we'll be hating you for no reason then what? because you lied to us, we're your sisters and Taeyeon? You lied to her? by hurting her? You think we could just accept that you're suffering from an illness and we're not by yourside to comfort and give you strength?" Tiffany sobs. 
"Tiff~ I'm sorry. I just don't want you to know,Can you not tell the others?" Jessica pleaded. 
"I don't know if I can keep this a secret." Tiffani shook her head. 
"Tiff~ please, I don't want to hurt the others further more." Jessica explain. 
"I don't.. they deserve to know the truth." Tiffany said in a low voice. 
"Tiff~" 
"From you of course. Just be well and tell them the truth, I'll keep your secret for now." Tiffany sigh. 
"Really? THank you steph.." Jessica said with a smile. 
"Come here you You little." Tiffany hugs the Ice Princess and they both cries their heart out. 
"I'm sorry Tiff." Jessica said in between sobs. 
"It's okay, come here Soojung~" Tiffant open her arms and hug the sisters. 
"How did you know unnie?" Krystal asks. 

[FLASHBACK (Tiffany's POV)]



Manager Kim called Krystal to come over the party and threaten her if she won't come. Few minutes later, she came and look around the room. 
She spotted her group member talking to others, when yoona came behind her, they talk for a while and headed to our table. 
I notice her feeling uneasy as they walk, there must be something going on, I look at her closely then I notice her eyes, Did she just woke up? or did she cry? 
"Hey, Dongsaeng is here!" Yuri exclaimed and hug her. 
"Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim" She bowed at us one by one. 
"Come here krys, sit with us." Yuri offered the chair beside her. 
I look at her closely, she must've been cryibg, but why? Is there something wrong? I thought they're fine. 
"Would you like some wine?" Yoona offered, and She just shook her head. 
"Thank you sunbaenim, but I'm not allowed." She just replied. 
"I see." Yoona nodded sadly and tried to smile. 
"So, how are you Soojung?" I asks, breaking the uneasy mood, yoona has started. 
"I'm fine." She smiled awkwardly. 
"I see, I've heard you took a year leave?" All eyes in the table turn to Krystal the moment they heard what i just said, and I saw Taeyeon look at her too. 
"Ah yeah." She replied shortly. 
"But why? I thought you're doing fine?" Yoona asks worriedly. 
"I'm really fine unnie~ I mean Sunbaenim. I just want to take a break." She lied, I know It's a lie. They both feel uneasy to lie. 
"I see, being an artist sure is tiring. But It's fun too." Yuri exclaimed. 
"Are you sure?" I asks not believing what she just reason out. 
"Ne." She nodded nervously. 
"But, a year is too long." I asks again. 
"Well, I need to refreshen up." She smiled awkwardly. 
"Hey~ Baby jung! You're here." Amber appear out of nowhere. 
"Annyeong Haseyo Unnie's" Amber said in a rap tone as she greeted us. 
"Hey Am." We said in unison, I was a bit disappointed, I can't asks Krystal furthermore. 
"Can I borrow Jung for a sec?" Amber asks with a smile. 
"Sure, She's all yours." Yuri smiled back. 
"Thank You!" Amber then drag Krystal to their table. 
After a few minutes, I saw Krystal leaving the dining hall. She came back in a hurry, I walk outside and waited for her, I bump her on purpose. 
"I'm so sorry." She look up and apologize. 
"Tiffany sunbae~nim, Sorry I'm not looking at my way." She then bowed. 
"It's okay, Going home already?" I asks. 
"Ne." She nodded. 
She was about to leave when I grab her hand. "Soojung? Is everything alright?" I asks, again. I want to know the truth. 
Krystal look at me for a moment. 
"Soojung~" I holds her hand signaling to tell me the truth. 
"Unnie~" Krystal hugs me and cried. I pat Krystal's back and let the her cry not minding weating my dress. SO, there'e really something? 
"It's okay Soojung~ah" I took a step back to see her face and wipes the tears away. 
"Mianhae unnie~ I cant' tell you anything right now. Can you wait until I can?" She pleaded like a kid, She really don't want me to force her. 
"It's okay, Just tell me when your ready. But please not when it's too late." I wipes her tears and eyesmiled. 
"Thank you unnie~ I'll be leaving than." She sob. "

Take care" I let her go and follow her, she grab a taxi. I take a taxi following her, My eyes widened, Why would Krystal come here late at night? 
"Who's in there? Uncle? auntie? but they're all fine." I told the taxi driver to go back to the venue. 
"Tiffany~ Where have you been?" Yuri and yoona was standing by the entrance. 
"I just went out for fresh air." I lied. 
"Come on, Let's go home. Taeyeon's moodswing." Yoona whinned. 
"You can stay, I'll handle her." I said with a smile. Yoona just can't get enough of the food. 
"Nah! I don't want to go there anymore." Yoona shook her hand. 
"Okay, let's go home then." We headed to the parking lot where the others are waiting. 
"Tiffany, where have you been?" Sunny whispered. 
"Just some fresh air." I replied and went in the van. 
It was suffocating, the car's so quite, so unusual of them. 
"What's wrong?" I break the ice. 
"Taeyeon.. She... uhm... She tried to jump on the rooftop." hyohyeon whispered. 
"What?!" I yelled. 
"That kid!" My blood is boiling. how could she do that? 
We arrive at our dorm, the other member went to their respective room. I enter Taeyeon and Sunny's room as a cue, Sunny went out. 
"Kim Taeyeon! What did you just do!" I yelled at her. 
"What?" She yelled back. 
"Are you crazy? What has gotten to your mind?" I sigh in disbelief. 
"Maybe." She replied cooly. 
"Okay, this is it. I'm done. If you won't stop your craziness I'll be leaving you too." I yelled. She just keep mum. 
"Taeyeon! Why are you like this?" I asks and sat beside her. 
"I don't know, I just drank too much I think. I didn't mean to lose my balance at the rooftop." She explains. 
"Don't do that again, okay?" I pat her back and smiled. 
"We can work everything out. I promise you that, just stay with us. We'll be here always for you." I pull her for a hug which she reciprocate. 
 

[PRESENT (AUTHOR"s POV)]



"Since that day, I've hired a private investigator to follow soojung around. And that's when I found out that your confine here when I disguise myself yesterday when I saw you two." Tiffany explained. 
"You're such a psycho!" Jessica slap her friends arm playfully. 
"Yah! I would do everything for my Besfriend here." Tiffany pinch Jessica's cheeks. 
"Don't do that." Jessica slap her hands away. 
"Oh yeah, when will you be out? We could hang out sometimes." Tiffany asks, munching some foods brought by Krystal.
"Next week, I think." Jessica replied, Krystal was feeding her since she always insist on taking care of her sister. 
"I see, you should eat more Jess~ you look thinner." Tiffany pointed out. 
"Ne, I told her she should eat a lot but she always refuse." Krystal rolled her eyes. 
"Ahaha, does she always sleep?" Tiffany asks with a laugh. 
"As always unnie~ ouch!" Krystal wince, Jessica slap her in her thigh. 
The day went by, Tiffany bid the sister's goodbye. 
"I'll see you next time. Be well, okay?" Tiffany kissed her bestfriend's forehead. 
"Bye Tiff. Take care." Jessica said wit a smile. 
"Bye unnie~" Krystal waved at her. 
"Bye soojung~ take care of your sister for me." Tiffany waved back and eyesmiled until she was out of sight. 

 

 

Tiffany's POv



"I'm home!" I exclaimed and search the dorm that seems to be empty. 
"I wonder where all the other's have gone to". I search the refrigerator for something to drink. 
"Yah! My goodness!" I yelp when I saw Taeyeon standing behind me. 
"Gosh Tae! Could you make some sound when your here? You almost geve me a heart attack." I drank a bottle of Cas.
"Where have you been?" She asks as she stole my bottle. 
"Yah! that's mine." I slap her hand and took my Cas back. 
" I just went to check on something." I lied, I just lied to my Bestfriend! 
"I see." She nodded and took a bottle of Cas and sat beside me. 
"You've been busy this week, huh?" I gulp by her question, did she notice? 
"Well, kind of." I shrugged. 
"Is everything alright?" I was taken back by her question. 
"Of course, everything's fine." I chuckled. Except for one person. I let out a sigh. 
"You say so~" She stood up and was heading to her room. Tae~ can you tell me, for once what you feel? 
"Tae~" I called out, She stop in front of her door. 
"Ne?" She asks as she look back. 
"Where are the other's?" 
"They're off to the company." She replied shrugging. 
"How about you?" 
"They said I need to rest." She sigh and get inside her room. 
"And yeah, they won't be back until tomorrow." She yelled from her room. 
I missed the old Taeyeon. But I know only Jessica can bring her back. I sigh and remember the sister's back there. 
They're somewhat happy though they're on the hospital, singing in front of the crowd. they must've missed it. 
I turn on my IPod and played some music. I close my eyes and started to get lose in the beat. 
~ got a feeling that I'm going under 
But I know that I'll make it out alive 
If I quit calling you my lover, move on. 
You watch me bleed until I can't breath 
I'm shaking falling on to my knees 
And now that I'm without your kisses 
I'll be needing stitches 
Trippin' over myself 
Aching, begging you to come help 
And now that I'm without your kisses 
I'll be needing stitches ~

 I sing and hum with the song when I feel a weight sat beside, I open my eyes and saw Taeyeon, eyes watering. 
"Tae~" She pull me for a hug and cried. 
"You should do this a lot, you know." I rub her back and let her cry in my shoulder. 
"What do you want tae?" I asks as she sobs in our hug. 
"I want to forget!" She firmly said. 
"You don't want her to come back?" I distance myself to face her and wipes her tears away.

"It hurts Tiff" She said in a sob. 
"Can't you wait for her? I promise I'll bring her back to you." I cuped her face and kissed her forehead. 
"I don't want to, can't you just help me forget her?" She asks in pleading eyes. How can I help you when the reason why Jessica hurt you, was to keep you from hurting you more. 
"I'll try." I sigh in defeat. 
"thanks Tiff." She smiled, I hug her again and kiss her forehead. 
"I'll be here for you Tae~ anytime." I whispered.

 

 

 

AN:  HI guys. it's a double update.. Sorry for the error, I don't have that much time to edit this.

Hope you still enjoyed reading..:) 

THank you for reading this far and I hope you'll stay tuned.  Just two or three chapters left. 

Do leave some opinions, I love reading your comments.. :)

 

EyesmileMaoMao At Your service..^^