Here's the deal

Love is a complicated thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I take that what we have discussed today is to be taken and considered very carefully, Mr. Yu?" Taeyeon looks expectantly towards the older man, as he reaches for a firm handshake. The rest of the boardroom around them quickly disperses and exits. Nothing would make him happier than to successfully conclude this frustrating meeting. 

The man named Mr. Yu shows a small but sincere smile as he shakes Taeyeon's hand. "Of course Mr. Kim, I will immediately arrange for a meeting with the rest of our board members who were not able to come today. This issue should be resolved quickly and therefore, our official launch at the planned date should go much smoothly." 

Taeyeon shows a smile and a nod as a reply before he pats the older man's shoulder in a friendly manner. "Thank you once again for your cooperation, Mr. Yu. I look forward to meeting with you again to review the improved marketing plan. Have a wonderful day." 

The older man walks with Taeyeon towards the door to rejoin the rest of their respective groups, but before taking his leave, he glances briefly at Taeyeon before mumbling, "You remind me so much of your father, he would be very proud of you." 

Taeyeon shows a one sided smile and a deep breath as a reply, "Thank you. You have a safe flight back now okay? Once again, nice to see you." 

'Well, thank goodness that's over. About time for lunch now.' 

Taeyeon glances at his watch, "12:50? *sigh*." 

He quickly walks towards the elevator and presses the 'up' button, waiting anxiously for the doors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter