Treading on water

Love is a complicated thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while but here's an update for you all. Hope you enjoy it! :) 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany abruptly bolts up into a sitting position in the middle of her big bed in the wee hours of the night.

She's been having the exact same dream for days now. It's proving to be very hard not to get irritable after every time the dream visits her. It only resulted in her being frustrated.
It's all Taeyeon's fault, she thinks as her hands push her long hair back and away from her face. 
She lays back down on the bed with a heavy exhale, her forearm laid atop her forehead lazily as she tries to forget the radiating warmth between her legs.

Since that night she had her talk with Taeyeon, her brain somehow decided to begin playing the events of one specific night over and over and overrr again in her sleep. She attributes his telling of his own loose recollection of how it happened to be the cause of her having vivid flashbacks in her dreams. 

Before Taeyeon told her, she was unable to recall anything that happened that night. The only thing she was sure of was that Taeyeon would never take advantage of her, which was true. She can't believe she initiated it all, that she basically threw herself onto him.

Taeyeon didn't need to tell her more than what he told her because immediately after he told her that a kiss after he woke up started it all, her brain plucked out a memory of her practically lunging towards him and planting her hungry lips onto his. 

Unconciously, Tiffany's forearm that was on her forehead drops down to her lips, her fingers dancing on them as she recalls the feeling, the thrill and the electricity...it's still there. 
 

 

 

 

 

"Jushi!" Seohyun squeals as soon as she hears the low rumble of a familiar vehicle pull up on their driveway. Long forgotten were the lego pieces she was playing with on the rug sprawled out in the living area as she bounces up and down excitedly by the open front doors, waiting for her favourite visitor to exit the vehicle. 

Taeyeon beams the biggest smile seeing little Seo waving at him excitedly as he turns off the engine. He exits the car and as soon as the doors close, he feels her little body cling onto his legs, hugging one of them tightly like a koala as she squeals. 

"Hi, Jushi!" Seohyun greets after he ruffles her hair and bending down to pinch her chubby cheeks. 

Tiffany stands in the doorway and watches the exchange between the two just feet away, she finds the sight to be absolutely adorable and it warms her heart. With a smile on her face, she lifts a hand up to acknowledge Taeyeon's presence as he looks towards her direction with a smile. 

I don't think I'll ever get used to this, she thinks with a faint smile on her face. 

Taeyeon has been coming around every single day since their talk and it's great for his relationship with Seohyun, but it definitely is not helping in supressing her dreams. If anything, it fuels those cursed dreams. Since summer is approaching, they've been blessed with some warm weather that calls for sleeveless or short sleeved shirts and Taeyeon has been wearing exactly those. His arms are impossibly toned and it's proving to be Tiffany's worst enemy. 

Today, he's wearing a shoulder/pec hugging black tee designed with fashionable little rips on the chest area. The little rips begin to drive Tiffany insane as she gets a preview of the chest tattoo which it looks like Taeyeon has.

Taeyeon's deep voice nearby snaps her out of her wandering thoghts. 

"How's your day going today, Fany?"

"Ah, it's been good. It is the weekend afterall so Seohyun and I have just been relaxing." 

Seohyun tugs at Tiffany's shirt, looking up adorably with her big round eyes. "Umma, pool?"

"Um sure sweetie but I don't think Taeyeon brought swimwear..." 

Taeyeon smiles sheepishly at the child who looks at him expectantly. "Yeah...I could go buy something quickly though. The traffic isn't too terrible right now." 

Seohyun shows a slight pout at the idea of Taeyeon having to leave again and Tiffany notices it, but just then, an idea pops into Tiffany's head. She remembers that Taeyeon has always had a set of clothes in the closet of her old room, it might still be there considering she hasn't had time to properly clean it out since she hurriedly left years ago. 
"Uh Tae, I don't think you need to. I just remembered you have some clothes stashed in my old room...we can go check if it's still there?" 

Seohyun bounces up and down with a big grin, running into the house first. She waits by the stairs for the two adults and together they ascend and hang a right towards a place untouched for many years. 

In a few moments, they're in front of the all too familiar door. Tiffany's old room. 

Seohyun tugs at the door handle, succefully opening it with a cute little grunt. Her eyes go wide at the sight of a human sized teddy bear in one corner of the room, she runs to it immediately. Meanwhile, Tiffany takes in the sight of her childhood room with a slight smile, there were many memories here. Taeyeon stands beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter