First step

My "It" Girl

“Annyeong”

 

“Oh annyeong sunbaenim” she said while bowing down

 

“Don’t call me sunbaenim anymore, it makes me feel old” what am I saying? You stupid Taemin

 

“Oh, really? Should I call you Taemin-ssi then?” her smile, wow. My heart, I can’t take it anymore.

 

“Hmm.. that could work.. it’d be better if you call me oppa” cause I’m a year older than you Minji ^^,) how do I know all of these?

 

“Ah is that so? Then Taemin-oppa it is” smiling sweetly in front of me.

 

I can’t believe it. Oppa. She just called me oppa right? I must be crazy.

 

 I’ve heard a lot of girls calling me oppa but she’s the only one who sent down a tingling feeling in my stomach upon saying it.

 

I was right then.

 

 She is the one.

 

“Oppa, are you ok? You seem to be spacing out” her eyes are so cute

 

“Ah yes, I just wanted to congratulate you, your song is really nice”

 

“Thank you” she whispered, I think she’s a bit shy in front of me. Well, this is kinda awkward I guess.

 

“And you really dance well” I complimented her. It’s true, she’s an amazing dancer. No one can argue against me with that. It’s a fact. Omo, is she bushing? How cute!!!!!! I want to pinch her cheeks

 

“Thank you oppa but you’re a great dancer too…” did she just praise me? Aigoo… what do I do now?

 

“Well, I’ll see you around Minji” I said waving off as I went to the opposite direction

 

“Yes, see you around” it’s really nice hearing her voice. I can’t even describe it. It’s sweet, low, not the usual or ordinary type of voice that you hear from other girls.

 

One of the many things that I like about her.

 

Oh what the heck, I like everything about her ^^, )

 

But then I turned around and ran towards her “Minji…”

 

She was already walking towards the other way, good thing she heard me “Yes, oppa?”

 

I can’t help but put a smile on my face everytime she calls me oppa “Uhmm.. can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure”

 

“Can we be friends?” I know it’s a bit awkward and she seems to be contemplating before answering me “Of course oppa”

 

“Really?” I asked, not believing what I heard and she nodded

 

“Ok, since we’re already friends, can I get your number?” I asked full of tension in my voice, I hope she doesn’t hear my nervousness. She was just staring at me. What do I do?

 

I handed her my phone “You know… so we can catch up once in a while since our schedules aren’t really fitting” unlike us who are perfectly fitted for each other ^o^

 

“Ahh sure” she started punching her digits in my phone. Finally.