Breaking News

My "It" Girl

It’s crazy right? I don’t even know much about her but it feels like she’s a perfect fit for me.

 

“Have you heard about the latest buzz?” Jjong hyung said while walking in the living room of our dorm. All of us started giving him a curious look

 

“What is it?” asked Minho hyung who was reading a book beside me

 

“Well, I just heard that YG is gave 2NE1 a 5-year dating ban” he said happily *SMACK* “Ow! What the heck Key!”

 

“Why do you look so cheerful saying that news! You know that I’m with CL and Taemin likes their maknae! You idiot! Insensitive jerk! ” Key, who was pretty much outraged by Jjjong hyung, shouted.

 

Everyone seems quiet with what just happened. No one seems to bother Key eomma but I can’t help but ask “What do you plan now hyung?”

 

“YG knows about me and CL already, I already passed their exams even before 2NE1 debuted so I don’t have a problem”

 

“You passed?!?!?!” all of us screamed at him

 

“How?”

 

“When?”

 

“What was it like?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

 

“Was it hard?”

 

All of us started throwing questions at him with his sudden revelation. I guess we were just too shocked “I don’t know. It just happened. Next thing I knew was that I was allowed to officially date her but we need to be extra careful so that no one will know about it. Our groups are just starting and YG sajangnim doesn’t want any scandals as of the moment that’s why he decided on the rule. Are you guys happy now?”

 

We stayed silent for a while then I felt someone tap my head “So what do are you planning now kiddo?” Minho hyung asked

 

“I don’t know hyung, maybe I should take the test? Or should I just wait until the 5 years is over?”

 

“It’s all up to you maknae” Jinki hyung, who is busy eating now, answered.

 

What should I do now?