Key's Girl

My "It" Girl

“Wow their debut stage was awesome!” Jjong hyung shouted as we watched YG’s new girl group in the tv. I must agree with him. They really are something. Not the usual groups that are debuting. I looked at the shocked expressions of my hyung and stopped at Key eomma… he looks happy and proud, wonder why. Should I ask him why… “Eomma~”

 

“Why? ”

 

“uhh nothing…” what was I thinking? “I just want to ask if we have more banana milk in the ref”

 

“Of course, I just bought them yesterday”

 

“Ok thanks!” I said as I stood up and got my banana milk

 

“Kibum!” Jinki hyung shouted

 

“Aish! WHAT?!?!” he is obviously irritated now. “Why do you keep on bothering me? Let’s just finish watching this first ok?”

 

Everyone was frightened at Key eomma’s sudden outburst that we all silently watched 2NE1’s debut performance. After it was finished, I could see Key eomma’s smile and he was clapping as if he was part of the audience… “So what do you want again Jinki hyung?”

 

“I just wanted to ask if their leader was your special someone… but I guess I already know the answer” Jinki hyung saying it sarcasticly.

 

“Say WHAT??!?!!” Jjong hyung yelled at the top of his lungs. Ah my ears! Why did I have sit next to him?

 

But was Jinki hyung right? That’s Key eomma’s girl? Wow. She is really fierce and amazing. Everyone in their group is INCREDIBLE. The song, the rap, the dance, their looks…. It’s different.... but in a nice way. I kinda like it. They are so COOL! Woah! Why am I feeling excited all of a sudden? Why do I sound like a fanboy? Kyaaa this is embarassing~

 

“So what if she is?” Key eomma said looking so proud as ever.

 

“I knew it” Jinki hyung celebrated getting a chicken in the table. Who would have thought that a girl like her was Key eomma’s type. Here we go again. The girl issue. Wonder where my perfect match is. I want to find her soon!