2-N-E-1 up close

My "It" Girl

We are promoting our new song, Juliette, today. Ah, I’m feeling kinda nervous right now to be honest. I don’t know if it’s because of our promotion or something else.

 

“Hello sunbae!” some new groups bowed down to us and greeted us as they handed down their album. Jjong hyung gladly took it and complimented the group, of course he is happy, they were girls wearing really short skirts. We smiled and greeted them back, Jinki hyung, as the leader bid them good luck with their career.

 

Then I saw Key eomma, he seems to be looking for something… or someone. “What are you looking for eomma?” “Oh, Taeminnie, I was just looking for 2NE1’s dressing room, I heard they were near ours.”

 

2-N-E-1 *dugdug dugdug dugdug* My heart began beating crazily again upon hearing Key hyung’s statement. They are here. Why do I feel this way?

 

“Taemin, Key…” Jinki hyung called us. He said the stylist noonas need to fix something with our clothes.

 

After a few minutes, we were just sitting comfortably while waiting for our turn then I heard a soft knock from the door. Key hyung immediately dash off to open the door, which was really unusual, as a rule, being the makane, I should be the one opening the door. I followed right behind him.

 

“Hello” a group of girls greeted shyly as Key hyung opened the door.

 

“Oh hello!” Key hyung excitedly greeted them as he fully opened the door revealing the 4 members of 2NE1. Wow, they are really different compared to other groups, their mere presence is giving out a scent of charisma. I stood there, like an idiot, being stunned by them. Good thin Minho hyung pulled me closer to him “You ok maknae?” he asked and I just nodded

 

The leader, Key hyung’s girlfriend formally introduced the members. Contrary to their fierce and strong look, they were really shy and humble.

 

After giving their CD, Key hyung went with them to their dressing room. I finally got the hold of the album after the hyungs. I can’t help but admire them.

 

“Yah! Taemin why were you looking weirdly at 2NE1’s maknae awhile ago?” I did what? “Huh?” I answered “Yeah, you pretty much scanned her from head to toe and just ignored the other members” Jinki hyung added

 

After a few moments of silence,  “Don’t tell me you like Minji” Minho hyung blurted out

 

“What? N-no way!” I yelled but all of them were just laughing at me. Aish! I can feel the heat running through my cheeks now. What to do?

 

“You’re up now! Come on” our manager barged in the room. Ah good timing hyung!