What do I do?

My "It" Girl

I saw her dancing again in the tv. Ah it makes my heart flutter. Really, how amazing can she get?

 

“So what do are you planning now kiddo?”  Minho hyung’s question keeps repeating on my head

 

What do I do? Should I just forget about her? But this is the first time a girl made me feel like this.

 

She hasn’t even done anything yet. What more if I started getting to know her. I want to know how it feels like to get to know her better.

 

Key eomma told me that Minji is a sweet girl and really innocent as well. He also said that she is pure and thoughtful according to CL-noona. Aigoo, this just makes me wanna hang out with her and know her personally.

 

She’s like a Daesang Award given to me, or much more than that. That’s how much she means to me now.

 

With every day that passes, my feelings for her are getting stronger and stronger. I watch all of their performances, guestings, appearances and tv shows.

 

But I guess I cannot really do anything right now with their dating ban huh…

 

“Hey what’s up?” Jjong hyung said while entering my room “Still thinking about her?”

 

“What do I do hyung?”

 

“Yah! You’re still young, there are a lot of other girls out there that’s dying to date you!”

 

I glared at him. He’s not making sense at all. Eomma is right. He is insensitive.

 

“Hmmm… or maybe not” he intantly said when I frowned at him “well, there are still a lot of ways you see… you could take the YG tests so you could date her”


“What if she doesn’t like me? Key eomma took the tests because he knows that his feelings are mutual with Chaerin noona”

 

“hmmm” he started scratching the back of his head as he sat down the end of my bed “you could start by being her friend.. you know, get to know her more, give her hints that you like her… and see if it works out? Then you decide whether you really want to date her or just be friends. How about that?”

 

I can feel my eyes brighten as I heard his last suggestion “Hyung you’re a genius!”

 

“I know I know” he said smirking